Floor flexions: one of the oldest and most accessible general physical exercises of all those known at this time. The inflexions of the floor were included in the training complex of warriors of antiquity.
Floor flexions can be performed by children and adults. He twisted and in the equipped gym, and in any other empty room.
The push-ups are suitable for normal athletes, for soldiers and for professional athletes. Floor flexions are a universal way to load the muscles of the shoulder girdle.
A large number of people involved in sports are concerned about an urgent problem. Is there a complex of floor flexions that is effective enough and accessible to the level of mere mortals, which would be appropriate for most athletes? After all, it is no secret to anyone that there is not much really sensible information on this subject, while novice athletes like anyone else are interested in an adequate training method, adapted to their physical abilities.
Not all of us are going to become Olympic champions. And not all of us came to the sports section at the age of 5, so at the age of 30 we would have the appropriate sports form.
Many people involved need a more benign approach.
How to learn push-ups 100 times? 100 push-ups in 6 weeks – the goal is quite achievable!
Do not believe? And we will show you what it will look like during the training, that is, clearly
Our program of 100 push-ups will allow even a beginner to reach the planned result quite quickly.
In fact, running out 100 times is not as difficult as it seems at first glance. One hundred push-ups consist of the ability to be pulled at least several times in a row from forty to fifty times. It is important to create a comfort zone large enough to cope with large volumes of cargo in a smooth and quiet mode, with a calculation of no more than 70-80%.
Then, in the case of 100% calculations, your limit will be noticeably higher.
So what do you have to do to push 100 times? Below is a set of training sessions that will help you achieve your goals, to achieve this goal.
An important point! It is necessary to take a break from workouts every 3 days if you do not want to force yourself into a state of overtraining.
- Start with the simplest: perform 5 sets of 5 push-ups each.
- Increase the number of repetitions in each approach to 6.
- Now – up to 7 repetitions. To be consistent
- Rest Rest muscles, joints and resources of the nervous system. Do not neglect the rest if you want to get to the end of this complex.
- On this day, you must already perform 8 repetitions.
- 5 sets of 9 repetitions.
- Continue from 5 to 10.
- Rest after last week. Do not neglect them if you want to reach the end of this program.
- Now, as you can guess, the task is to perform 11 repetitions in each of the approaches.
- Increase your number to 12.
- 5 to 13
- Rest We restore muscle, joint and nervous system resources after training. This is important to achieve the final result. Accumulate strength to a new jump.
- Try to bring the number of repetitions to 14.
- Now – up to 15.
From the third week we rest more often – in two days. But the intensity of the training will increase significantly.
At the end of this week we will go to the middle of the result of 100 push-ups.
- 1. Rest. We restore muscles, joints and resources of the nervous system. Do not neglect if you want to reach the end of this program. Accumulate strength to a new jump.
- 2. We made 5 out of 17.
- 3-4. These days we are trying to bring the total number of repetitions to 20.
- 5. Rest. We restore muscles, joints and resources of the nervous system. You already know that it is important to achieve a final result. Accumulate strength to a new jump.
- 6-7. You have to handle 24 push-ups in each approach.
In fact, until the result of 100 push-ups in a single approach with a maximum calculation, there are not so many. The main thing is to train constantly and follow the instructions.
- 1. We start the week with a break. We restore muscles, joints and resources of the nervous system. Do not neglect them if you want to reach the end of this training program. Save your strength and prepare for a new breakthrough.
- 2-3. We dedicate these days to achieve the result of 26 push-ups in five approaches.
- 4. Rest. We restore muscles, joints and resources of the nervous system. Do not neglect them if you want to reach the end of this program. Accumulate strength, a new pull ahead.
- 5-6. You should already do 30 push-ups.
- 7. Rest. We restore muscles, joints and resources of the nervous system. Do not neglect them, it is important to achieve the intended objective. You must be ready for a new script.
- 1-2. Here you can accelerate a little and achieve the result of 35 repetitions.
- 3. Rest. We restore muscles, joints and resources of the nervous system. Do not neglect them if you want to reach the end of this program. Save your strength to start a new advance.
- 4-5. These days we reach the result of 40 repetitions.
- 6-7. Legal rest, this time – two days before the final breakthrough. We restore muscles, joints and resources of the nervous system. Do not neglect the rest, it is important to achieve the intended goal.
Here it is, the final week! We can say that the moment of truth has arrived.
Collect the remnants of forces and enjoy the final result.
- 1-2. Your task is to reach 45 repetitions.
- 3. Rest. We restore muscles, joints and resources of the nervous system. Do not neglect the rest, it is necessary to reach the end of this complex.
- 4-5. The task for the fifth day is to perform 50 repetitions. This will be your point of reference.
- 6. Rest before sinking. We restore muscles, joints and resources of the nervous system.
- 7. In reality, the penetration into itself, according to the results of which, depending on your well-being, you simply must complete 85 to 100 repetitions in a single focus.
In summary, we pay special attention to the fact that this program is rather a generalized example of how to cycle and increase the load for a planned and stable increase in athletic performance. First, it is important to remember that the body is physically necessary to rest.
In addition, you should focus on your individual adaptive skills, and they are different for all people. When an athlete succeeds in a week, another can fight for the result for a month. But in both cases, the most important thing to build a long-term result is stability in the training process, as well as strict compliance with the regime.
Get enough sleep, eat well, give up bad and stolen habits. And everything you have in this case, sooner or later you will triumph. Another very important thing is to work or at least consult with a qualified trainer.
Self-taught can be very unfortunate in sports to finish, winning many injuries.
We wish all readers success in sports, strong muscles, excellent health for many years and happiness of any victory in their path. Be persistent and firm on the path to the goal. Do not be afraid of obstacles, but at the same time, approach everything as carefully as possible.
Do not hurt your walls with your forehead when you can simply overlook these walls.