For a long time, nobody has doubted that the gym is fashionable and stylish. Classes in gymnastics clubs are one of the essential attributes of the life of girls and men in the modern metropolis.
Yes, we are all different, but now most people tend to maintain the image of a sports person, active and inquisitive (and this applies to both women and men). After the monotonous daily life in the office, you really want a more active pastime.
In addition, there is a global problem of obesity among residents of modern cities, including middle-aged men.
This is mainly due to sedentary and sedentary lifestyle of women and men, followed by many office workers and employees of large corporations.
Gyms and strength exercises are very popular among women and men. We can say that for some it is a kind of panacea, and for others it is a way of defeating oneself, because to hide, muscle mass and strength excite the minds of many men.
In winter and spring, it can be said that gyms and power trainers are crowded with people who want to achieve physical perfection. To tighten the muscles, to return the previous physical form, to prepare properly for a crossfit competition, bodybuilding or weightlifting, all this can be done in the gym.
But not everyone has the opportunity to buy a subscription and travel 3-4 times a week to the gym. How to be the one who wants to tighten the figure and achieve good results at home? What exercises for all muscle groups can be performed mainly at home for girls and boys?
What physical exercises should be emphasized during home training for girls and boys?
What is important to understand: we pay special attention to the legs.
The main nuances that should be considered during workouts at home are described below. These are some simple principles that will help you to properly organize the training process and avoid mistakes.
- The basis of your workouts (for both women and men) is the load on your legs. Why so The fact is that the legs occupy approximately 50-60% of the total volume of all the muscles of the body. Consequently, if they grow, the rest of the body will grow. Therefore, 70-80% of your efforts, especially at the beginning, should be specifically aimed at training your legs. However, this does not mean that we should forget about pumping the muscles of the shoulder girdle: deltoid muscles, pectorals, triceps, forearms. Make sure to drain and exercise with weights. Do not forget the stretching training, the flexibility and the training of the spinal muscles. It is also useful to give you a cardiocapture. Run in the park, walk a little more, jump with a rope to jump.
- Regarding the frequency of home training. Pumping the legs and buttocks at home is not as difficult as it seems at first glance. However, we will have to disappoint you: do not feel illusions that this happens quickly, especially in homes where the set of training equipment is, to put it mildly, limited. After all, we are talking about building a huge muscle mass. The legs occupy 50 to 60% of all the muscles of the body. The muscles of the legs are the largest muscle groups. They recover for a long time. You will not be able to train your legs more often 1 or 2 times a week. We strongly recommend that novice athletes train at home no more than once a week, gradually moving to two-legged training at home.
- All muscles must work in the complex during a single exercise. For the quadriceps, the hip biceps and the calf muscles to work in the complex, so that almost 60% of all the muscles of the body participate actively in the work, it is necessary to perform basic, complex and joint exercises. multiple In our case, these are squats, deadlifts, curves, swings. Yes, they are not very convenient (or even impossible) to perform at home, because you will need a bar. But we rush to please him: these same exercises can be performed in a light version with a weight.
Training program for sofa
Below is a set of exercises for all muscle groups, recommended for beginner athletes and intermediate level training athletes. All exercises for the muscles presented in it must be done in a strictly defined sequence. Also, do not forget the need for a careful warm-up before starting any strength training.
Warm up the muscles and ligaments.
Legs and day after
- Squats with a weight on the chest: 4 sets of 15-20 times.
- Squat with weights: 4 sets of 15-20 times.
- Inclination with weight: 4 series of 10-12 times.
- Mahi weights: 4 sets of 10-12 times.
Top Day (hands and chest)
- Push-ups / half-push: 4 series of 15-20 times.
- Bench press with dumbbells: 4 sets of 10-12 times.
- Seated dumbbell bench press: 4 sets of 10-12 times.
- Dumbbell extension behind the head: 4 sets of 10-12 times.
Do approximately two days of rest between these training complexes, that is, train in a 2 day rest / 1 day training mode. At the end of the microcycle week, you can make an additional day of rest.
For example, on Monday he trains his legs, then rests for two days, on Thursday he reaches the highest day, then rests again for two days and an additional day. Next Monday you start again.
Let’s summarize. Gyms are very popular among the population, but not everyone has the opportunity to buy a subscription and travel 3-4 times a week to the gym.
How to be the one who wants to tighten the figure and achieve good results at home? First, it is important to understand some of the main priorities of your trainings.
The basis of your workouts is the load on your legs. The legs occupy 50 to 60% of all the muscles of the body. The muscles of the legs are the largest muscle groups.
They recover for a long time.
We strongly recommend that novice athletes train at home no more than once a week, gradually moving to two-legged training at home.
For the quadriceps, the hip biceps and the calf muscles to work in a complex, so that almost 60% of all the muscles of the body are actively involved in the work, it is necessary to perform basic, complex exercises and multiple joints. Do not forget the stretching training, the flexibility and the training of the spinal muscles.
It is also useful to give you a cardiovascular load: run in the park, walk more, jump with the rope.
Finally, we wish our readers sporting success, health and longevity. Approach wisely to any training, correctly measure the load, listen to your body, and then there will be obstacles and difficulties on your shoulders! Take the habit of living a healthy lifestyle, teach it to your child from an early age.
Sport is a great joy, a great way to organize family leisure. Yes, the sport of great achievements is unthinkable without injuries, but we are talking mainly about ordinary athletes.
And with them everything is much simpler, the main thing is not to exaggerate with the dosage of charges.