Among sports activities a special place is occupied by athletic gymnastics. It represents a system of exercises, whose purpose is to improve not only the qualities of strength, but also the ability to manage them properly. Athletic gymnastics belongs to sports that develop health.
It can be practiced by people with different levels of physical condition, seeking general healing and body strengthening.
How to start gymnastics
Starting a healthy lifestyle, it must be taken into account that the changes will affect all areas. Proper nutrition will not give the desired effect, if you do not exercise regularly. Athletic gymnastics is best suited to maintain a healthy lifestyle, shape the body and keep it in shape.
It offers many training options, among which you can choose the most suitable for your goals and your physical condition.
Therefore, after deciding to start regular sports, the first thing to decide is the location of the training. You can choose a modern gym, where a professional coach will guide you, give you advice and sensitively monitor your progress. In addition, the classes in the gym, where there are other people besides you, are considered an excellent motivation to work.
Another argument in favor of choosing a gym is a purchased subscription. After you have paid for a certain number of classes, the probability that you will not lose them increases significantly.
But if you have little free time, it’s not enough to go to the gym and come back, you can do it at home. So you will establish your own schedule.
In addition, homework is a great option for those who do not like doing anything in public. In favor of training in your room, says the lack of need for bulk accessories to work.
All you need is weights of different weights.
The main condition for the success of training at home is the awareness of the need to regularly perform the complex. If you do gymnastics at intervals, you will not get the expected result.
Presents lessons for beginners.
If you decide to participate in the gym, a personal trainer will select a set of exercises that will allow you to prepare the body without problems for physical effort. The undoubted advantage of this class choice is the possibility of professional leadership and guarantee the effectiveness of the actions.
But if you prefer to work at home, you should carefully select the training course and make sure you do not strain the body too much. There are general rules that must be followed no matter where you are.
- The gymnastics begins with the preparatory part. It includes the heating of each joint, push-ups, rotation of the head and other exercises that will prepare the muscles for physical activity.
- The specificity of this sport is that the training is carried out without rest, the complex must be continuous.
Athletic gymnastics for beginners is significantly different from the advanced complex. Here you can not be afraid of overloading the muscles.
Such a smooth adaptation of the body to the sport does not take more than 2 to 3 weeks. After that, you can increase the intensity of the training and increase the load.
Although the concept of athletics is exclusively associated with strong sex, this sport is extremely useful for women. First of all, it is an excellent way to get rid of the extra kilos.
To achieve the result, in addition to performing the exercises, you must follow special rules.
- To include in a complex run in place and jump with a rope to jump. With a short duration of execution, these exercises are highly effective in the fight against obesity.
- Choose exercises aimed at correcting problem areas. This individual approach to training increases its effectiveness.
- Drink water during exercise, the water imbalance will not only reduce the effectiveness of the classes, but also cause health problems.
- Eat no earlier than 2 hours after the end of training. Eating before will reduce all efforts to zero. Before classes, but no later than one hour before them, eat foods rich in protein, such as legumes or soy products.
Also keep in mind that the effects of body training will be better if you practice every day. Therefore, the consumption of calories consumed will increase, which means that the weight will go faster.
Training program for sample beginners
The exercises are done with a weighting agent. If there are no special dumbbells, you can use any thick book.
- Place your legs parallel to your shoulders, arms raised above your head, holding a book or a dumbbell. Lean forward quickly so that the weighting agent passes between your legs. Return to the starting position and repeat 10-15 times.
- Stand upright, holding the weighting agent with both hands at chest level. Stretch your arms while lifting a book or a dumbbell over your head. The back is straight, the number of repetitions is 15.
- Place your legs wider than at shoulder level, lift the load agent over your head. Tilt the body first to one side and then to the other side, keeping the arms straight. The number of repetitions – 15 in each direction.
- Lie on your back and place your feet under a closet or sofa, keeping them that way. Pull up on your head, start to raise and lower your torso. Repeat 10-12 times.
- Put your legs together and hang your arms with a weighting agent in front of you. Make a small jump, while extending the legs to the sides and raise the arms up. Return to the starting position and repeat the exercise 12-15 times.
Training program for women.
The complex includes three stages of exercise. The preparatory or heating part is carried out without weighting. The purpose of this stage is to prepare the body by heating the muscles.
Warming up can start with a light that runs in place or with a jump rope. To stretch the muscles, do a couple of squats or push-ups at a rapid pace.
Push-up can be either from the ground or from a special support. In the second case, alternate height, working on all groups of pectoral muscles.
The duration of the heating part is not more than 7-12 minutes.
The main part is done with weighting. You can use dumbbells, a heavy book or an elastic band.
- Lie on your back, stretching your arms with dumbbells. Lift them above your head and then return to the starting position. The exercise is performed at a slow pace, the number of repetitions – 10.
- Stand up straight, arms down with weights. Take turns lifting each arm at shoulder level and return to the starting position. The number of repetitions – 10 each hand.
- Stand on a rubber band, with your legs parallel to your shoulders, and your hands with the ends of the ribbon facing down. Lean to the right while holding the tape, return to the starting position and lean to the left. The number of repetitions – 10 in each direction.
- Stand on a rubber band, with your legs parallel to your shoulders, and your hands with the ends of the ribbon facing down. Bend each arm in turns with your elbows. The number of repetitions – 10 each hand.
- Stand upright with your legs parallel to your shoulders and arms with the weight down. Lean forward, at the same time you extend your arms to the side. The number of repetitions – 12.
Each of these exercises must be done in 2-3 steps. In the final part, you need to relax the muscles.
- Stand up straight, with your legs parallel to your shoulders. Bend your arms and bend over, trying to get your elbow to fall to the floor. The number of repetitions – 10.
- Sit on the floor, put your legs together. Reach forward, trying to get the socks off your fingers.
- Stand up straight, with your legs parallel to your shoulders, your hands resting on your waist. Turn your head in different directions, trying to stretch your neck as much as possible.
The maximum time allotted for this stage is 6 minutes. Each session should include the three stages of training.
Therefore, athletic gymnastics is an interesting sport, and its influence on the human body and the strengthening of its health is beyond doubt. The number of training options allows you to choose the most suitable one for you personally, and the regularity of the exercises increases its effectiveness.