Pain in the joints of the legs is one of the most frequent reasons to seek medical attention in our country. According to statistics, diseases of the musculoskeletal system, including the knee and hip joints, are in third place after heart and vascular diseases.
Modern medicine has long developed a treatment regimen based on the use of several medications, but not in all cases, such therapy achieves the desired result, and sometimes a person has to suffer the fact that he has pain in the joints of the legs.
But along with the conservative methods of treating joint diseases, there are also alternative ways to eliminate pain and inflammation in the joints, and Dr. Bubnovsky’s joint exercise is recognized as one of the most effective at present.
The essence of Dr. Bubnovsky’s method.
For more than 25 years, Dr. Sergey M. Bubnovsky has been working on his own method to treat diseases of the musculoskeletal system. He says: if the patient has painful and swollen joints, they can be cured without the use of complicated medications and costly operations.
Traditional methods of treating diseases such as arthritis and osteoarthritis of the knee and hip joints include the use of potent drugs, physiotherapy and manual massage. In some situations, doctors decide on the need for surgery.
All these manipulations, Dr. Bubnovsky believes, not only do not improve the patient’s condition, but can also complicate it.
For people with arthritis and arthritis, their diagnoses sound like a phrase: they are forbidden to press their body to avoid causing another inflammatory process. Therefore, patients can no longer live a full life and in many respects deny themselves if they have pain in their legs. But Bubnovsky argues: it is impossible to heal the musculoskeletal system of a person who is designed by nature itself for movement and support, a constant static state.
Actually, the patient has to experience several loads daily, and often exceeds the 3 kg mark allowed. In these cases, the body weakened by the lack of motor activity is experiencing tremendous stress, which contributes even more to the development of the disease.
On this basis, the doctor developed his own rehabilitation system for people with abnormalities in the spine and joints, which included special exercises, the so-called impeccable biomechanical movements. With the help of these exercises carried out gradually and in the correct sequence, not only can stop the progression of the disease, but also completely restore the normal state of the spine and the joints of the legs.
Bubnovsky took as a basis the theory that a person is able to activate the internal forces of their body and get them back on track to bring the maximum benefit to their own health.
The effectiveness of Dr. Bubnovsky’s method confirmed clinically. In addition, this method of treatment was patented, and nowadays it is successfully used in kinesiotherapy centers not only in Russia, but also in other countries.
Gymnastics for the knees.
Bubnovsky’s joint gymnastics has been used for many years in the treatment of certain diseases of the knee joints, such as osteoarthritis in the initial stage. It is also an excellent method of rehabilitation therapy used after injuries and inflammatory processes.
Gymnastics is effective if a person occasionally feels stiff in the joints of the legs or when their knees hurt periodically. However, in acute or severe stages of joint pathologies, therapeutic exercises are contraindicated.
Therefore, he can not perform exercises in the acute phase of arthritis of the knee, in the presence of a purulent approach in the knee joints, as well as in diseases such as ankylosis and synovitis of the knees.
If you are not familiar with this method, it is not recommended to do gymnastics at home: the risk of even greater damage to your health is too high due to incorrect actions. Therefore, if you are going to start Bubnovsky gymnastics for the first time, try to do it with an instructor who tracks your movements and corrects them if necessary.
Little by little, you can start doing exercises on your own.
The complex of recreational movements in Bubnovsky, for the treatment of knee joints, contains the following exercises:
- Lie on your back, alternately bend the right or left leg at the knee joint. Try pressing the knee against the chest.
- Lying on your back, bend your knees, raise your foot on the surface and hold it in that position for 5 seconds. Lower the leg, repeat the other leg.
- Lying on your back, lift your leg slightly and bend it slowly, then straighten it. Repeat the same with the right foot. Change your legs in a few minutes.
- Lie on your back, lift one leg, bend and pull the knee towards your chest, staying in this position for 10 seconds. Run again with the other leg.
- In the supine position, place the foot at a distance of 40 cm from the surface, hold it for 10 seconds, then take the initial position and repeat the movement with the other leg.
- Lie on your back, stretch your arms along the body. The legs bent at the knees, lift. Perform movements similar to the twisting of the bicycle pedals, increasing the intensity and speed of the exercise over time.
- To lie on the stomach and try to reach the legs flexed to the buttocks.
Little by little, the complexity of the classes may increase, but before that you should consult a specialist. Do not forget that the leg exercises according to Bubnovsky require an easy preliminary warm-up of the muscles, which can be done with the help of rubbing movements.
The doctor also recommends supplementing the medical complex with water procedures, therapeutic massage and breathing exercises.
Bubnovsky gymnastics for hip joints.
Work disorders of the hip joints: a pathology that occurs as frequently as osteoarthritis of the knees. It is very important to start the treatment on time, otherwise the physical activity of the person is considerably reduced and, in the most neglected situations, diseases of the hip joint can cause disability.
Therapeutic exercises for the legs according to Bubnovsky include exercises designed to increase the mobility of the joints of the hip and the elasticity of the ligaments, improve blood circulation and eliminate the sensation of stiffness of the lower extremities.
The following movements are considered the most effective (performed on the back):
- Alternatively lift your legs upwards without bending your knees. The movement should not be too sharp and broad.
- Breed your knees bent to the side as much as possible.
- Put your hands along your body, bend your knees. Feet to make such movements, as if you were pushing the foot of an object: the toe stretches towards you, the heel moves forward, the knee straightens to the end.
- Bend the legs on the knees, place them on the sides, tilt the inside part in turns, first the right and then the left foot. At the same time, it is necessary to try to preserve the immobility of the hip belt.
- Bend your knees and keep them together. At the same time, raise and lower both legs. To raise your legs, inhale, while low, exhale.
- At the same time, raise the head from the surface and reach the legs bent at the knees towards the chin.
These exercises are effective mainly in the treatment of osteoarthritis of the hip joint, but can also be used at home for the prevention of joint diseases, if the legs often hurt and there is stiffness in the lower extremities.
Bubnovsky’s articulation exercises are unique exercises that allow you to get rid of joint pain without medication and complex surgical operations. Many patients notice a significant improvement in their condition after regular classes at Bubnovsky and state firmly: osteoarthritis is not a prayer!