The press (or abdominal muscles) is responsible for the stabilization and support of the posture, is involved in the respiratory process. The press takes part of the load when walking every day and in any basic exercise, whether squatting, jumping, running or bench press. Having a weak press can be traumatic and critical for many sports, this may be one of the main reasons why you limit your physical abilities.
After all, stabilizing muscles are very important in many competitive movements.
How much can the press press? How much time can you use to pressure a rookie who has just started in the sport? How many days and nights must pass so that the long-awaited cubes appear to obtain the long-awaited result?
Do I need to practice every day?
It is no secret that many novice athletes ask this question. Cubes, like the biceps, are associated in an ordinary person with an athletic physique. The cubes in relief draw attention, they are considered aesthetic.
However, many people hardly imagine how a quality press can be pumped. They think you need to hammer it almost every day. For many, this task seems impossible.
They can not even imagine how much press pressure can be increased (even if they are committed every day), and how many different sports preparations should be consumed.
Meanwhile, in reality, everything is much simpler. Of course, no one really promises you instant results in a few months.
However, we can promise you that with a sufficient percentage of perseverance and progress towards the goal, day after day, you can really succeed in the long term.
So, how much can the press press to make the precious cubes appear? How much time can you use to pressure a rookie who has just started in the sport? How many days and months to spend on it?
Do I need to practice every day? Let us highlight these questions in detail.
We immediately noticed this point: it is unlikely that he will be able to pump his abdominal muscles quickly, in a couple of days. Like any other.
The body develops uniformly and at a fairly slow pace. This is due to the relatively low flow rate of the adaptation processes. With all the desire and diligence can not add, for example, 10 or 15 kg of muscle mass in a short time (unless, of course, we are not talking about supporting additional drugs, but here we must understand that there are limitations).
Therefore, be patient and be prepared for what should be spent on the implementation of this task for at least one or two years, if you want the precious cubes to appear.
Below you will find basic information about the training cubes you need to know. They will help you understand the training process of this muscle group.
Basic rules for training.
- The muscles of the press (including its lower part) can be trained relatively frequently. Some athletes train him almost every day. It can even give a fractional load in this group of muscles during the day. For example, in the morning, do three or four sets of exercises for the lower abdomen and at night, do three or four sets of exercises for this group of muscles. During the day, you can perform an exercise of this type as a vacuum (just keep the lower pressure in tension for a certain time).
- The muscles of the lower press can be pumped at home without specific equipment. All you need is a flat surface and a gym mat. The lower press can be pumped with its own weight, without special weighting. It is sufficient to perform some simple exercises with your own weight, such as twisting, lifting the body, folds, etc.
- For women, these muscles must be pumped with a large volume of load. Do a lot of repetition in a sufficiently large number of approaches. For example, five series of 20 repetitions. The superset can perform many exercises, that is, successively one after another without resting between them. For example, exercises such as lifting the body and the folds will go well in the superset.
What are some useful exercises?
- The torso is raised. Made on a gym mat. Legs preferably pre-secure somewhere. This can be the edge of the bed or the bench. The hands can be placed on the head or held in front of you. From a lying state, we make the body rise to an angle of approximately 90 degrees. We look at this position, then go back down and repeat the procedure. It is important, during the execution, not to bend your back firmly and make sure you do not help yourself with your legs. The optimal amount of work is four to five sets of 15 to 20 repetitions. It can be done at home.
- Twisting or lifting with the body turning. Essentially the same as the body increase, but have a number of distinctive features. Made on a gym mat. Legs preferably pre-secure somewhere. This can be the edge of the bed or the bench. The hands can be placed behind the head or in front of you. From the prone position, we make the body rise to an angle of approximately 90 degrees, while it is necessary not only to lift it, but also to turn to the side, alternately to the left and to the right. We look at this position, then go back down and repeat the procedure. It is important that the exercise is done correctly: do not bend your back and do not help yourself with your feet. The optimal amount of work is four to five sets of 15 to 20 repetitions. It can be done at home.
- Skladochka What is the essence of this exercise? We lie on the gym mat, legs and torso lie completely on top of her. Then, from this position it is necessary to raise the legs bent at the knees and torso up, while it is important to join the palms behind the legs, making a kind of cotton. Then, again, go to the gym mat and say it again. It is important to work synchronously torso and legs. The optimal amount of work is four to five sets of 15 to 20 repetitions. It can be done at home.
- He stands on the Roman chair. The Roman chair is a special simulator that looks like a sloping bench with special supports at the top. You fix your legs on these saddles, with your back resting on the back of the Roman chair and from this lower position begin to lift the body at an angle of at least 90 degrees with the hip joint. The hands can be placed on the head or held in front of you. We look at this position, then go back down and repeat the procedure. It is important, during the execution, not to bend your back firmly and make sure you do not help yourself with your legs. The optimal amount of work is four to five sets of 15 to 20 repetitions. In the presence of special equipment can be done at home.
- Aspirate Purely static exercise. Its essence is that we maintain the stomach for a while, maintaining the tension of all muscles. This wait can last from 10 to 40-60 minutes. Some athletes make an emptiness throughout the day. The idol of all bodybuilders Arnold Schwarzenegger especially liked this exercise. It can be done at home.
How is the training program?
Below is a set of exercises for lower press muscles for women that can be done at home. Both of these complexes for the abdomen are quite serious and require a certain level of training on the part of the athlete.
You must perform this complex for the abdomen every two days, so, on the one hand, it will give the muscles time to recover, and on the other, it will give them a very serious burden.
- Superset: must perform the body lift and twist: four to five sets of 15-20 repetitions.
- Folds: you need to perform four to five sets of 15-20 repetitions.
- Empty: five approaches for 5-10 minutes.
It is necessary to perform this complex for the abdomen at home every two days, so that the muscles recover and at the same time give them a quite serious load.
- Superset: you must perform the lifting of the body and the folds: three or four sets of 12-15 repetitions.
- Twisted: you need to perform three or four sets of 12-15 repetitions.
- Empty: four series of 5-10 minutes.
As you can see, there is nothing complicated. To get the result, it takes time and all you need is stability and some patience.