The wings are called the Latin muscles of the back, because externally they really look like big wings. What is remarkable width?
They create volume visually, they make your back beautiful, regardless of your gender. For example, wide shoulders and wide back together can create the sensation of a narrow waist, which is especially important in sports such as bodybuilding or fitness.
In addition, it will have an aesthetic appearance.
Why is it important to have strong and strong back muscles? The fact is that the muscles of the back and the spine have a great load when they move and do many physical exercises.
Therefore, it is very important to strengthen these muscle groups in a timely manner, especially when training in the gym, because the athlete has the opportunity to do exercises with a special weight: a barbell or dumbbells.
Strengthening these muscle groups will prevent many injuries to the musculoskeletal system and allow you to perform many more successful physical exercises.
How to inflate the wings at home in several ways? How to pump wings with dumbbells? How to inflate the wings in the bar?
How to build wings with bar, weights? Can this be done quickly? Do I need to add push-ups?
There can be many questions. You can find the answer to these and many other questions below. We will consider the basic recommendations for wing training, as well as a simple training complex for beginner athletes.
Basic recommendations for training and recovery.
Below are some recommendations and tips that may be useful for those who choose to participate in wing training. Come to everything wisely!
You can supplement the training of your back with push-ups, in which the back is in static tension.
- Do not exercise every day, so you can earn too much work. You can train at least one or two days. Muscles need time to recover and discharge. In addition, this time is necessary to restore the nervous system. The result is not achieved quickly.
- Warm up carefully, warm up before exercising. This will improve the performance of the muscles and prevent many injuries. You can knead like the whole body together, and the muscles separately.
- Do not forget to gradually increase the training load and every 3-4 months to take a break of 1 to 2 weeks from training. This is important for the recovery of microtraumas, which accumulate in any case, and for the recovery of nervous system resources. Also, do not forget to do handling exercises, less bulky and less intense than usual. Again, it is important for the recovery of the body.
- Do not forget about proper nutrition, compliance with the daily regime. Try to sleep at least 8 hours a day, and it is advisable to go to bed and get up at the same time. The same rule applies to nutrition. It is important to eat healthy and high quality foods and eat a balanced set of BJU (proteins, fats, carbohydrates) in one day.
Exercises for the muscles of the back.
The wings can be trained with the help of several projectiles, for example, using a bar, dumbbell or horizontal bar. There are many exercises for this group of muscles.
Some exercises for the wings are presented below.
The most popular exercises on the wings are the stretch, the deadlift, the dumbbell and the belt.
It can complement the training of the wings with push-ups, in which the back is in static tension.
- Pull-ups on the horizontal bar. This is the most accessible and simple exercise for the development of the wider muscles of the back. Stretches in the crossbar or horizontal bar are practiced in many sports and power structures for general physical training.
- Deadlift This is the most important basic exercise in the gym with a free weight for the development of the muscles of the back. Deadlift is a complex multi-joint exercise. It actively involves the latisimus muscles, the lower back, the thighs and the forearm biceps. It is mainly practiced in power sports such as lifting weights, bodybuilding, lifting weights, crossfit.
- Push the cufflinks to the belt. The most popular exercise for the wider muscles with a dumbbell. Outstanding simplicity of execution and the ability to work individual rays. To make a dumbbell to the belt, you only need a horizontal bench and the dumbbell.
- It can also pump the wider muscles of the back and the weights. To do this, pull the weight on the belt while pulling the dumbbell.
Let’s summarize the above. The wings are called the latissimus dorsi. Why is it important to have strong and strong back muscles?
The fact is that the muscles of the back and the spine have a great load when they move and do many physical exercises.
The wider muscles of the back can be trained using several projectiles, for example, using a bar, dumbbell or horizontal bar.
There are many exercises for this group of muscles. The most popular are the jerk, the deadlift, the dumbbell and the belt.
Lifting the horizontal bar is the most accessible and simple exercise for the development of the wider back muscles.
The deadlift is the most important of the basic exercises in the gym with free weight for the development of the muscles of the back. Dumbbell to the belt: this is the most popular exercise for the larger ones with a dumbbell. You can also pump them with the help of a weight for it, perform the pull of the weight towards the belt.
You can supplement the training of this group with push-ups, in which the back is in static tension.
Finally, we wish our readers sporting success, health and longevity. How to start the development and improvement of society? Start with yourself!
Approach wisely to the trainings, dose the load correctly, listen to your body, and then the obstacles and difficulties will depend on you! Take the habit of living a healthy lifestyle, teach it to your child from an early age!
Sport is a great joy, a great way to organize family leisure. Yes, the sport of great achievements is unthinkable without injuries, but for the most part we are common athletes.
And everything is much simpler with us, the main thing is not to exaggerate with the dosage of charges.