For men, a beautiful press plays a huge role in terms of appearance, in particular, the lateral / oblique abdominal muscles. Have you seen on the covers of fashion magazines, male models, that had not clearly traced the press in relief?
Probably unlikely, since these men obviously will not accept the model.
How to pump the oblique abdominal muscles, is it possible to do it at home? What exercises are there for the oblique abdominal muscles (on the same side) for young women that can be performed at home? What are the characteristics of training for girls and women in the home?
We will try to give the reader a reasoned and detailed answer to all these questions.
Inflating the lateral muscles is not as difficult as it may seem at first glance. Just follow some simple rules of the training process.
In addition, the stability of the implementation of certain exercises is important.
The most important principles of training.
- It is convenient to train the press every two days, that is, not very often and not very rarely. Rest is necessary between workouts, as the nervous system and muscles must have time to recover from the volume of dynamic loads. Two days in this case will be too much, but one day, just right. Get in the habit of exercising every two days. One training can become more voluminous and intense, the other, less. But you should always feel the muscular tension.
- Do not forget the need for careful warming. Careful warming will protect you from injuries in the form of sprains or muscle cuts. In addition, hot muscles will always work more efficiently. This fact has been proven by scientists from different countries of the world. The crushed muscle is already in good shape, the blood is dispersed through it, it is ready for intense contractions.
- Remember that the total amount of training is more important than a single intensity. What does this mean? This means that for progress, it is much better to do five approaches for 80 body augmentations than one for 150 repetitions. The fact is that the training must be of a certain duration for the body to include the necessary adaptation processes. If you stay within a negative ten-minute focus, then there will be no sense of such training, the result is almost zero. You do not win, just empty your body’s energy reserves. Take care of your strength, you will need them, because the study of the oblique muscles is always designed for the long term.
Basic exercises in the training arsenal.
Basic exercises for the press: raise the body, twisting and bending. There are also special roller exercises, which require some flexibility and skill.
- The torso is raised. The most common exercise for pumping the press. It consists of raising the body from the position of a prone in the back to the legs bent. In this case, the hands may be behind the head and crossed over the chest. The last option, by the way, is the most difficult, since the pressure on the abdominal muscles is greater, with the exception of the possibility of helping the hands. Perfect for beginners as well as experienced athletes. Begin doing 10-15 repetitions for several approaches, gradually increasing the amount of training.
- Twisting The most common exercise for pumping the press. The meaning of the exercise is to raise the torso and at the same time turn the body to the right or to the left. In this case, the hands may be behind the head and crossed over the chest. The last option, by the way, is the most difficult, since the pressure on the abdominal muscles is greater, with the exception of the possibility of helping the hands. This option to lift the torso is more suitable for more experienced athletes. Begin doing 10-15 repetitions for several approaches, gradually increasing the amount of training.
- Skladochka The meaning of the exercise is to lift both legs and the torso of the prone position at the same time. You can even clap your palms behind your legs. This is an exercise for the oblique abdominal muscles and the press is more suitable for more experienced athletes. Begin doing 10-15 repetitions for several approaches, gradually increasing the amount of training.
- There is also an excellent press exercise that can be done with a normal roller roll. That is the technique of its implementation. When you are lying down, you stand up, just take the two handles of the roller with your hands. Move the roller closer to the legs to straighten the back and begin to roll it on the floor until the body is completely horizontal. Then turn the roller again. Repeat the procedure until you feel a burning sensation in the abdominal muscles. Immediately, we noticed that this exercise requires great flexibility and skill, clearly not for beginners. You can start training with 3-4 sets of 10 repetitions, gradually increasing the amount of training load.
Let’s summarize. Inflating the lateral muscles is not as difficult as it may seem at first glance. Just follow some simple rules of the training process.
The main exercises for the press – lifting the torso, turning and bending. There are also special roller exercises, which require some flexibility and skill.
Finally, we want readers to be friends of the sport and always take care of their health! Movement is life. If at least you do not have all the strength, but always practice sports, believe me, you are in a much better position than those who try, break your veins, do it intensively for several months and then give up, disappointed with the training and the healthy lifestyle.
Remember that consistency and planning are the main components of success in any training. The result takes time.
It must be engaged in a silent work mode, not chasing the momentary result. And in this case, in a few years you can achieve good success in sports.