Okay, thin legs do not look very aesthetically pleasing. And in both men and women.
Thin legs look especially ugly compared to athletically developed hands. This is particularly distinguished by the so-called “beachers”, representatives of bodybuilding on the beach. Not in vain, appear in long shorts, showing only the upper body on the public screen.
In addition, the legs occupy a little more than half of all the muscles of the body, therefore, the development of other muscle matrices depends on their development.
How to pump a girl’s legs? Is it possible to do it quickly and even at home?
How many workouts should be done per week at home? What exercises should be done?
The main muscle groups of the legs.
The legs are the focus of the large muscle groups, and consist of the following: quadriceps, hip biceps and calf muscles. Buttocks are also included. Let’s see the roles of each of these groups separately:
- Quadriceps This is a quadriceps extensor muscle. Located on the front of the thigh. Responsible for the extension of the legs, is involved in the process of walking, running, swimming. Participate in the performance of basic exercises, such as squatting.
- Biceps hips This is a double-headed flexor muscle. Located on the back of the thigh. Responsible for bending the legs, involved in the process of walking, running, swimming. Participate in basic exercises such as squatting, deadlift, Romanian push.
- The muscle of the calf. The calf muscles are the muscles that move the calf. Because of them, we can lift the body, stand on tiptoe. Participate in basic exercises such as squatting, deadlift, Romanian push.
- The buttocks The buttocks are responsible for stabilizing movement. The buttocks are the main muscles of the hip biceps.
What is important to know about training.
It is possible to make the body proportional and harmonically developed only by submitting it to training. Perseverance is the trait of a person who helps to see the result soon enough.
- Regarding the frequency of home training. Pumping the legs and buttocks at home is not as difficult as it seems at first glance. However, we have to disappoint him: we have no hope of this happening quickly, especially at home, where the set of training equipment, to put it mildly, is limited. After all, we are talking about building a huge muscle mass. The legs occupy 50 to 60% of all the muscles of the body. The muscles of the legs are the largest muscle groups. They recover for a long time. You will not be able to train your legs more than once or twice a week. We strongly recommend that novice athletes train at home no more than once a week, gradually moving to a two-leg training at home.
- All muscles must work in the complex during a single exercise. For the quadriceps, the hip biceps and the calf muscles to work in the complex, so that almost 60% of all the muscles of the body participate actively in the work, it is necessary to perform basic, complex and joint exercises. multiple In our case, this is squatting, deadlift, Romanian push. Yes, at first glance they are not very convenient to do at home, because you will need a bar. But we hurry to please him: these same exercises can be performed in a light version, with a weight.
Basic exercises of the training arsenal.
1) Dead weight. It can be said that it is from it that the exercises begin to develop the wider muscles of the back, the biceps of the thigh and the buttocks.
Strengthens the lower back In addition, during the execution of the deadlift, many other muscle groups are actively involved in the work.
There are several options for deadweight execution: classic, sumo, half sums (intermediate version). Work in a large or medium range of repetitions with moderate weight. If you want to increase a lot, you should not crawl to heavy work weights for this exercise.
We recommend performing 8-12 repetitions of 3-4 approaches. It can be done with a kettlebell at home.
2) Squats. The basic basic exercise to develop muscles and develop all the muscles of the legs without exception (quadriceps, hip biceps, calf, etc.).
In addition, all the muscles of the body and back (pressure, waist, latissimus, trapezius, neck muscles) are in static tension. Why is it important to do squats?
Because the squat position causes all large muscles to grow, which makes groups of muscles proportionally smaller grow. It can be done with a kettlebell at home.
3) Romanian push. Like the classic deadlift is one of the main exercises for the development of the wider muscles of the back, the hip biceps. Strengthens the lower back and works on the buttocks.
In addition, during the execution of the Romanian push, many other muscle groups are actively involved in the work. Work in a large or medium range of repetitions with moderate weight. If you want to increase the mass, you should not climb in the heavy work weight.
It can be done with a kettlebell at home.
4) Lunges with dumbbells. Lungs – a great auxiliary exercise for the quadriceps and biceps of the thigh.
Also, well-worked buttocks. Suitable for all athletes without exception.
It works well on deep thigh muscles, glutes, quadriceps. The essence of the exercise is to alternately make deep attacks forward with each leg. We recommend performing 10-12 repetitions of 3-4 approaches.
You can perform with weights at home.
Let’s summarize. Thin legs do not add aesthetics to the body. Especially ugly thin legs are seen when a person has developed upper muscles, with athleticly developed arms.
In addition, the legs are more than half of all the muscles of the body, so the development of another muscle mass depends on its development. Pumping the legs is not as difficult as it seems at first glance.
This can be done even by exercising at home. However, any coach can disappoint you: do not make empty illusions about speed. This will not happen quickly, especially during home training, since it takes a long time to develop such a powerful muscle group.
The legs are composed of the following major muscle groups: quadriceps, hip biceps and calf muscles. The basic exercises that can be done at home with weights are squats, deadlifts, lunges and Romanian thrusts.
The dead weight mainly loads the biceps of the thighs, the buttocks, the Romanian thrust of the calf, the same muscle groups. The squats and lungs carry the quadriceps, the biceps of the thigh, the muscles of the calf.
Finally, we want readers to be friends of the sport and always take care of their health! Movement is life.
If at least you do not have all the strength, but always practice sports, believe me, you are in a much more advantageous position than those who try, break your veins, do it intensively for several months and then give up, disappointed by training and healthy lifestyle. . Remember that consistency and regularity are the fundamental principles of any training. The result takes time.
It must be engaged in a silent work mode, not chasing the momentary result. And only in this case, in a few years you can achieve good success in sports.