Do we need stretches for beginning athletes or can we neglect them? In most cases, common visitors to gyms are misinformed about this issue.
It is believed that to develop harmonious muscles and maintain their health at a high level, it is necessary to use only types of strength training, without forgetting a bicycle or a treadmill.
Cardiovascular and strength exercises are, of course, important, but we should not forget the stretching exercises for beginners. They can be used after the end of training to relax the muscles. Or allocate time, working completely through the whole body.
If an athlete has never heard of stretching, it is unlikely that he can independently choose a set of exercises.
Stretching exercises for beginners should not make a gymnast with a person not ready in a few days. Its main objective is the formation of a flexible body, which will improve blood circulation and muscle nutrition.
What types are there?
Stretching for beginners is divided into several types, each of them has distinctive characteristics:
- Dynamic stretching, as its name suggests, is associated with active amplitude movements, which lead to rapid warming of the muscular system. Body preparation for the following classes should be as effective as possible. As mastery increases, the amplitudes increase. This stretch helps prepare for training, but does not affect the lengthening of muscle fibers.
- Static stretching involves maintaining a position in which a particular muscle is stretched. The time under load must be at least 30 seconds, for most beginners, such load will seem too complicated. The problem is more psychological than physical. Looking at the surrounding athletes who have been involved in stretching for a long time, it is not always possible to know them. This is not surprising, since flexible associates could start their training for a long time, and be a beginner only at the beginning of their trip. The main thing is to maintain a positive attitude and faith in yourself. What many do not know is the fact that static stretching is divided into several types: active and passive. Talking about the active form, it is necessary to involve an independent work with the weight of your own body. In the passive case, assistance will be provided by a partner or coach. If they are not nearby, you can use special equipment. Passive stretching is ideal for those who have just begun to stretch their body.
- The ballistic stretch is based on acute elastic movements. The amplitude will increase due to the inertial mechanism. That’s why only the legs are shaken, that they migrate from the ballet. As a general rule, this type is not recommended for novice athletes. A properly constructed set of exercises should be based on the individual characteristics of the organism.
The best option is the dynamic load for 10-15 minutes, and then the transition to static. The athlete should not forget that all movements should be smooth and controlled.
Any shaking can cause injuries.
How to start your training?
Special attention is paid to the pre-workout complex, which includes several exercises in the muscles of the legs, arms, back and chest. If this approach is used continuously, then no injury is terrible.
Blood that is actively circulating in the body will lead to the release of joint fluid.
Warming up before exercise is no less important than the exercise itself. Because the coach strongly recommends a warm-up, and only then can the classes begin.
The effectiveness of the study is verified at home while loading. The better the stretch, the faster the body will work.
Before the main training it is necessary to carry out the following complex:
- First, the muscles of the neck stretch slowly, but the head is accentuated.
- When descending, the articulations of the shoulders are involved, which are worked through sweeps and circular movements.
- The muscles of the back and chest are actively used during dilutions and information of the hands. To work the chest, the arms are raised, a slight deflection is made and the rounding of the back is performed.
- The torso is perfectly charged with alternate lateral turns. The pelvis is fixed at a point so that the emphasis does not move to the muscles of the legs.
- We must not forget the heating of the spine. For this, a maximum curve is made forward, and when lifting, the back is arched.
- The legs of the wave and alternate lungs heat the target groups and prepare the hip joints for later work. The rotational movements of the legs and feet will include the knee joints of both legs, as well as the calf muscles.
A simple complex can be done before the main training and at home as a load.
By being engaged at home, many can not calculate the exact time and number of repetitions of a particular muscle. In fact, it is possible to speak of repetitions only if dynamic stretching is practiced, since the static load takes into account only the charging time.
Dynamic stretching at home or in the gym starts with several approaches. The number of repetitions in each approach will vary from 8 to 20. A short break is allowed if there is a feeling of great fatigue.
A beginner athlete should understand that gymnastics brings pleasure, not fatigue.
Discomfort occurs when the elasticity of the muscle fiber is lost. After the reduction in amplitude, stretching loses its effectiveness. If fatigue occurs, nerve regulation is inhibited and this affects flexibility.
Based on this, experts recommend keeping your first training session under supervision, instead of at home.
Whichever exercise you do, either by stretching your legs or your back, you should try to do as much as possible, but not to the detriment of your own health. The result of the regular exercises will be the coordinated work of the muscle and the kinetic memory, and the progress will not take long to wait.
Static and twine
If a beginner athlete wants to exercise their muscles thoroughly and, sometimes, sit in a division, then without a static load it is almost impossible to achieve it. There are a lot of different variations that can be made, both in the classroom and at home.
Proper stretching of the legs will ultimately lead to the desired result. In the first days the complex will seem difficult or unreal, but the difficulties will only lead to an increase of the skill.
During the execution of static exercises, great attention is paid not only to maintaining the correct position of the body, but also to a gradual increase in stretching.
Sooner or later, the body will become accustomed to the classes at home and, therefore, they must be increasingly complex. Having taken the most stretched position, the fixation begins for at least 30 seconds. The longer the loading phase lasts, the better the elasticity of the muscle fibers.
The twine is only possible if it is possible to stretch the muscles of the legs, back, etc., as practice shows, the duration of the training session should not be less than one hour, but for beginners who practice at home, these figures will decrease.
Professional business card
If beginner stretching exercises are easy, they can always be modified and complicated. A prerequisite is continuous improvement, which is impossible without increasing muscle elasticity. Any professional who has never heard of stretching seems clumsy and awkward. Performing complex stretching exercises should not only be representatives of power sports, but others should present the sports industry.
Many simply can not get the next sport category, if their practice is limited to charging at home.
The complex of stretching exercises must necessarily be included in the training program of those who are engaged in exercising at home. What could be better than sitting in the divisions in a few months?
If the task begins, you can obtain a series of benefits, including:
- Reduction of trauma and increase in training efficiency.
- Doing at home can save not only money but also time.
- Gymnastics not only improves the physical condition, but also the state of mind.
Stretching will be useful at any age and at any level of training. Before embarking on the implementation, it is necessary to study and analyze in depth the technical aspects of the movements.
Gymnastics often leads to pain in the short term, but this is a natural phenomenon. If, after stretching your legs in front of the fractures, you feel uncomfortable, you should reconsider your approach to the training and consult a specialist.