Twine: is an integral element of the training of dancers, yogis and athletes. But this exercise is useful not only for professionals.
Daily training for the string and good stretching increase the range of movement of the joints, and this is necessary to maintain health and improve plastic movements, flexibility and grace. In addition, learning from scratch and sitting in the spectacular divisions, means releasing the potential of your body.
Indications and contraindications to stretch the fractures.
The main rule in the art of mastering the body and developing new skills is to take into account the initial state of the body and give it a strong charge. To try to sit in a division so that beginners are safe and effective, you must prepare the muscles and joints for work ahead.
With a low level of activity of muscles that do not participate in daily movements, the body simply begins to weaken. To avoid this, it is necessary to give a constant load to each muscle and to each joint, as it is arranged by nature.
The ability to sit on fractures at any age is evidence of the excellent health of the joints and ligaments.
Twine is not at all included in many therapeutic and preventive physical education programs. You should begin to gradually introduce this type of stretching in the daily exercises for absolutely healthy people and for those who have the following medical indications:
- Insufficient muscular tone of the abdominal cavity and the need to stimulate the internal organs.
- Compensation for overvoltage due to low mobility and sedentary lifestyle.
- Low mobility of hip joints caused by past traumas.
There are also contraindications to the rope, it is necessary to pay attention to this:
- Injuries, inflammatory processes in the ligaments and tendons of the groin, knees.
- Congenital and acquired abnormalities of the hip joints.
- Spinal injuries
- Gynecological diseases in the acute phase.
How to start training
To exercise was effective and safe, before training you need to properly assess your fitness level. The race for fast stretching is irrelevant here, especially for beginning athletes, since the muscles and ligaments need a slow and gradual development.
Depending on the initial physical form, the result can be achieved in approximately 1-2 months.
Of course, it is best to train under the guidance of an experienced coach, but at home you can sit in the divisions correctly. Independently, check if the exercise can be performed in front of a mirror for the following reasons:
- The correct posture is maintained
- no overvoltage in the lower back,
- There is no pain in the spine.
Preheating before exercise is necessary even for athletes who can already do the divisions. Those who just start training should maximize their attention to warming. In order to warm up the muscles and relieve stiffness in the joints, a ten-minute preparation, consisting of a complex of legs with legs, attacks on each leg forward and sideways, is sufficient.
The exercises should alternate with the heating of the entire frame of the body: arm movements, body flexions, push-ups, push-ups. This is necessary to easily maintain balance and correct posture when landing on fractures.
Each set of exercises should be completed with relaxation movements and light muscle massage.
To sit on the string, you must make sure that the posture is correct:
- straight legs,
- the heels rest on the floor,
- the body does not bend,
- Both hands participate in the safety net.
The warm-up begins with an active ten-minute warm-up of the muscles. It can be any energetic movement before the warm-up and the main stretch, which are prepared for training. When jumps are alternated with a rope, run in place and squat, all the muscle groups of the legs are activated, which prepares them for stretching.
This is followed by moving the legs forward, backward and sideways. It is important to control the level of the body and the straight posture, so the amplitude of the steps should gradually increase.
Secrets of effective training.
There are several secrets that help you achieve the perfect cord quickly and painlessly:
- Do better at night before meals. After the daily load, the muscles are better prepared for stretching than in the morning.
- Do it better in pairs and in front of a mirror. The partner helps to maintain balance, to elevate, controls a beautiful and uniform position of the back and body, fixes the body during static stretching and increases resistance.
- Exercise is necessary daily. A short daily warm-up is much more effective than an intensive one-and-a-half hour exercise from time to time.
- During the classes you should remember about gradualism. It is necessary to increase the amplitude of the movements slowly, the load should bring a feeling of pleasant fatigue and the painful sensations during the stretch should remain within the limits of comfort.
- To sit on fractures, you must rely on your hands. This prevents jolts and makes the stretch smooth.
- It is better to start with the transverse cord, since it is easier to sit on it and go later to the longitudinal, when the muscles and ligaments acquire the necessary plasticity.
- The most effective exercises before the fractures are the body flexions, squats, lunges, rolls, plies (transfer of the center of gravity in a deep squat from one leg to the other).
- It is better not to stop training after finally being able to sit in the divisions: without regular loads, the muscles will return to their original state and you will have to join again the ranks of the beginners.
Simple exercises for beginners.
After a ten-minute warm-up, an active warm-up of the muscles and a relaxing massage, you can proceed directly to the fractures. The legs should extend as widely as possible, to the point where the pain in the muscles begins.
This is the starting point where you can navigate to evaluate the achievements.
In this position, you should put your arms in front of you, leaning, without bending your spine (remember your back straight!) And, swaying from side to side, assess how much you are ready to stretch your muscles.
Then, you should lower your elbows on the floor or, at least, bring them as close as possible to this position, to start swinging from one side to the other. This exercise should be done for about five minutes, after which you should return to the starting position, lifting your hands off the ground and lifting the body. Then, you can try to push your legs a bit more, but only if the sensations are comfortable enough, you do not need to torture yourself to overcome the pain.
If you reach the limit of stretch of the muscles, you should do it slowly, helping with your hands and begin to flex your legs. To help the ligaments and muscles return to their original position, before completing training, you can perform several torso turns in both directions.
These are basic exercises, to which more complex exercises should be added gradually: the pelvic turns of the longitudinal to transverse divisions rotate and bend the body forward and to the sides of the divisions. The training will be especially effective with a combination of static and dynamic exercises.
We can safely say that the divisions: this is a special achievement for all people who seek to improve their body. This is a spectacular spectacle, which attracts admiring looks and a contribution to the health of the joints, which in the modern way of life lack movement.
A little nice stretching and warm-up, and the result will not take long to wait.