The question of how the houses of the richest people in the world look always awakens the imagination of people. At home, Bill Gates, the founder of Microsoft, and until recently, the richest man in the world, which was recently overtaken by Amazon portal owner Jeff Bezos, I want to see at least the photo.
Bill Gates Manor outside
Such a world celebrity, a popular and respected person like Bill Gates, it is difficult to achieve the right to non-interference in privacy guaranteed by the constitution of any country. He solved this question in a peculiar way: he bought a huge piece of land for $ 2 million, he built an immodest size mansion and surrounded it with vegetation.
The residence is on the shores of Lake Washington.
Numerous trees, shrubs, flowers and other vegetation, in addition to the decorative function, also help maintain a special microclimate and temperature conditions in the territory.
After seven years of perestroika, which cost the founder of Microsoft $ 63 million, the house seems like a dream come true. The cost of the house at this time is 123 million dollars.
The mansion is called Xanadu 2.0.
The Gates Mansion style is a cedar log house facing the sea in the spirit of Pacific Lodge architecture, which involves wooden surfaces, high ceilings and huge windows.
The situation inside the house of Bill Gates: photo
The mansion is a true technological marvel. There really is something to look at. What only costs:
- huge digital aquarium in the living room
- 232 square meters trampoline room.
- own dock
- Recreation area with pool and palm trees.
- Courtyard for all seasons with a viewpoint and a view of Seattle.
- reception room
- Art Deco Home Cinema
- Garage for 23 cars, etc.
The “smart home” of the team works through a special server and provides many useful functions, including:
- a game of water in the bathroom after the signal of the car reached the owner of the house
- Convert the garage into a basketball court at the touch of a button.
- Demonstration of famous paintings on high resolution screens everywhere.
- Underwater sound system in the pool.
- Lighting adaptable to occupants and guests who move around the house.
- the possibility of customizing the temperature of the room for each guest, etc.
- 24 bathrooms, of which 10 are full and 14 are seated.
- 6 kitchens
- 7 spacious rooms.
Everywhere in the house there is a soft blue light and walls decorated with wild stone. The house combines harmoniously natural motifs and modern elements, mixed with high technology.
Stainless glass, steel and wood combine in a unique and elegant design.
Even if you are Bill Gates, nobody canceled the civil obligation to pay the real estate tax. Each year, the state budget is replenished in the amount of the tax for this house for an amount of – not less – $ 1 million.