Summer is just around the corner. And that means it’s time to look for ideas for children’s hobbies during the holidays.
As most of the time that children spend often in the town or in the country, you should think about how interesting your leisure time can be to organize outside of the city.
For example, how to make a house with their own hands, where can children play and relax? It turns out that in this case the main thing is enthusiasm. And everyone can build the simplest structure.
Shades to consider
So, you decided to build a tree house for your children to play. What should be taken into account before starting work?
First, determine in advance the distance between the floor and the ceiling. It should not be less than 1.5 meters. However, to make the ceiling high, too, it should not be.
Make the door regarding the growth of the child, so you do not have to fill the bags, entering the house. It must be provided that adults once have to go visit the children.
Second, in the house make more windows, minimum 2. And the light will be more inside, and the room will look better. So it will be easier to take care of the children, so they do not have a bad time.
Third, make a sloping roof: sooner or later you will want to climb flat children, which can cause a traumatic situation.
Make sure all the walls of the house are smooth. Avoid protruding nails and sharp corners.
Involve the children in the construction of the house. Let’s leave the interior decoration that they themselves do. Offer to refine the local area.
Maybe they want to break a small flower bed or have their own garden bed and grow vegetables? Encourage similar ideas.
You can build a house for children from any available material. The best option is wooden boards. Making sketches of the house on paper.
We select a plot on the dacha for the future structure (approximately 2 × 2 m), measure the area and proceed to work.
We will have to prepare blocks of wood, metal corners and sheets of plywood. Also useful door and devil hinges.
Do not do it in the construction of a house for children without a saw on wood and puzzles.
Decide in advance with the height of the structure. Keep in mind that the mounting of the base of the children’s house is similar to the assembly of the sandbox. So
- We connect the base of the boards with metal bars.
- Vertical bars of the desired length, we also hold the corners, leaving holes for windows and doors.
- We nail sheets of plywood to the bars, avoiding the cuts of windows and doors. The remaining sheets will go to the ceiling.
- We ennoble our building, hang the door, build window frames from the remains of plywood (optional). The fabulousness of the house will give it a beautiful finish and curled corners. Roof trimming (if available) is used for roof decoration. We paint The house is ready to work.
How else can you make a playhouse with your own hands? Building a wooden house is a more laborious process.
On the other hand, more than one generation of children will be able to play and spend time in a “home” due to its durability and strength.
You have to install the foundations, do the installation of the floor and build the frame of the house itself. Then the walls installed on the roof, windows and doors are erected.
Step by step in each stage will be described below.
- To install the foundations, we will have to remove the soil around the perimeter of the house and place a brick in the ditches.
- Then you must take care of the correct installation of the floor. That will be a great burden. The floor must be durable. In addition, children will be more comfortable to run barefoot in a house like this. We place the logs, we fix the boards in the upper part (100 × 40 cm).
- In the parts of the corner of the basement, where, presumably, there will be openings, place the bars. The use of metal corners will contribute to a greater fixation.
- The finished frame must be covered with particle boards (on the top, with plywood) and, with the help of polystyrene, the walls are insulated from the inside.
- For the construction of the roof we need to make gables in the corner bars. They are attached to an A-shaped frame according to the size of the beam (150 × 75 cm). The corners are fastened with screws and nuts. The roof frame should be covered with boards and place any roofing material on top.
- At the end of the work, install windows and doors. It is convenient to use butterfly curtains for fixing. The finished window frames will also be useful. For security reasons, you must install strong glasses in the house or use polyethylene, for example. To protect the wood, use the antiseptics “Bioteks”. They must manage the whole house.