Your little princess has grown up and needs to make repairs in the nursery. Funny stamps on the wallpaper and dolls on the shelves that you do not like anymore. It’s time to make repairs in the room for a teenage girl.
Where to start How to equip a room?
- The first immutable rule: consult with the child. Ask what daughter sees her own room. If the options expressed by her seem incredible, do not rush to discuss. Suggest an alternative You can use the printing of the interiors of the children’s rooms for an Internet teenager. My daughter will definitely like something, and a compromise will be found.
- Choose only safe and practical materials for the nursery. Furniture made of laminated chipboard is not the best option. Noxious vapors will not benefit the child. The presence of sharp corners is also undesirable. Painting – only on an odorless water or acrylic base. The floor is laminated. It is ecological and resistant to wear. In addition, it is easy to take care of him.
- After the repair, the room must meet three criteria: simplicity, comfort and functionality. Pretentiousness, exclusive gadgets and antiques are reserved for the living room. Expensive wallpaper – too. Most likely, the girl hangs on the walls with images of their idols, drawings or collages of their own images.
- The room should be furnished simply, but with taste. Your daughter should be comfortable and comfortable in her. The space must be divided into zones: work area, game and recreation. The game area can be used for other purposes. There, girls usually do physical exercises. Maybe over time I should put an exercise bike here or place a yoga mat. It is good to leave a part of the room empty so that the girl can show her imagination and organize it to her liking. Well, if you manage to expand the space due to the fact that instead of a window sill, for example, build a table, shelves for books and several small things embedded in the walls. Now it is very fashionable and it looks great. This option is especially relevant for rooms with a small area.
Important point! No matter how you organize the daycare, make sure the girl’s bed is located in front of the door. So the owner of the room can see all who come to her.
This is necessary for the psychological comfort of the girl.
If we talk about the tones in which decorate the nursery, then you can focus on the daughter’s temperament.
- For romantic natures, a room in white, sand and cream tones is appropriate.
- The monochrome interior in black and white will attract the brilliant angry rebels.
- The active and energetic girls, “athletes, women of Komsomol, beauties” will be happy to have a room in terracotta tones. And finally, most girls will prefer to see the nursery in shades of pale blue and pink.
In terms of styles, designers today distinguish the two most common styles of children’s rooms for a teenage girl: romantic (glamor, Provence, eclectic) and modern, similar to Scandinavian.
- For Provence, for example, they are characterized by pastel shades on the inside, floral prints, all kinds of textiles, from pillows to lace ornaments, fine curtains and a lot of decoration in the room.
- A Scandinavian-style room is an abundance of white in combination with bright colors and shades of wood, minimalism and order throughout, natural textiles, ceramics, indoor plants and an emphasis on lighting (floor lamps, lamps, lamps).
And, finally, the 5 best things that are needed in a teenager’s daycare center, for which she will surely be delighted:
- mirror (you can buy a wardrobe with mirror doors)
- Blinds or roller shutters (convenient and practical)
- chair pouf, pouf or swing hanging chair where the girl will dream or read books
- Slate board or magnetic board for notes, photos and photos. Girls like these things.
- Containers or trunks to keep secrets and trinkets for girls.