Feet – we all know the family home-made treat. It would seem that it can be difficult to prepare them, but not all housewives are friends with the dough and the oven.
Today we have prepared the simplest recipe for you. Homemade puff pastries under the unusual name “Upletayka”. There is nothing complicated in this recipe, and the cakes are simply fantastic!
- 2 buds
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 200 g of margarine or butter
- 0.5 kg of flour
- On the stove, melt the butter and cool it. In a separate bowl, mix two yolks and a glass of sour cream, then add the melted butter, add the ingredients, add the flour and knead the dough. It should remain in the refrigerator for at least half an hour. After half an hour, remove it, spread out and fold it in half, this procedure must be repeated several times to make the puff pastry.
- While the dough is cooling, prepare the filling. You can use either: hard-boiled eggs with green onions or meat. For the meat filling roast two large onions, minced meat, pepper, seasonings, garlic, vegetables.
- Spread the dough, cut a large square from it, divide it into 4 identical squares.
- Fold the pie and pinch the edges.
- Bake the pies in the oven for approximately 12-15 minutes at a temperature of 180-190 degrees or on the grill.
Enjoy your meal!
You have not had time to cook these cakes, so your family will have already eaten them, because it is difficult to resist such a delicious dish. Tell your friends about this recipe!