What happens if you get up in the morning, suddenly you feel sadness somewhere? There is an exit: you need to eat! (Sorry for the play on words). And there is in this case better than something edifying, I mean sweet, pohlebyvaya coffee or tea …
We offer your attention an impressive cake, as part of which there is no gram of flour, but there is almost a pound of the most useful nuts, a tender meringue cake and a light cream with cocoa.
Nut cake We strongly recommend that you do not grind, so the cake will look more beautiful. The flavor of the dessert will be brighter if the grain is lightly fried in a dry pan. Responsible approach to the choice of eggs: they should be as fresh as possible.
Having prepared this miracle once, I do not want to bake anything else!
1. Mix the proteins with 240 g of powdered sugar and beat with a blender until obtaining resistant peaks. Gently with a spatula, enter the starch, mixing in one direction.
In portions, add toasted nuts to the protein mass.
2. Place the dough on a wide, flat baking sheet covered with parchment and gently level with a spatula. Send the baking sheet to the preheated oven at 200 degrees, immediately reduce the heat to 180ºC.
Bake the cake for 20-25 minutes. The preparation cake will learn the nice caramel color.
3. Lightly beat the softened butter, set aside.
4. Separately, beat the yolks and 160 g of powdered sugar, pour in a thin stream of milk and mix. In a water bath with regular agitation, let boil, but do not boil.
5. In the cooled cream, add the butter, the cocoa powder (through a sieve so that no lumps are left) and the brandy. Beat the cream with a blender.
6. Cut the cake finished in 2 or 3 parts, carefully separate them from the parchment. Continue with the assembly of the dessert, alternately greasing each layer of cake with cream.
Grease the surface with a cream and sprinkle with the leftover crumbs after cutting the cake.
Tip: the cake should be separated from the parchment with a spatula almost immediately after baking, while still hot. You can decorate the cake with grated chocolate, nuts or coconut chips.