Time: 120 minutes.
Sobiyet (sounds like “shobiet”) – the most delicious Turkish sweetness, Variety of baklava. Incredible lush puffs filled with semolina cream and nuts.
Soft, soft, simply charming!
Is unique baked, What is definitely worth all the effort devoted to its preparation.
- Cooking the dough Mix the yogurt with 1 pile. Sunflower oil and eggs, pour 1 tablespoon. l lemon juice Pour a little flour mixed with baking powder and salt. Knead a soft, elastic dough that will not stick to your hands.
- Divide the dough into 24 equal parts, roll them into balls. Sprinkled with starch (it will take approximately 2-3 teaspoons), cover it with a dish towel and let stand for 1 hour at room temperature.
- Prepare the filling. In a pan mix 3 tbsp. l sugar, vanilla sugar, semolina and 1 teaspoon. starch Pour the milk in portions, mix and put over medium heat. While stirring, boil until thick, then cool.
- Prepare a sorbet. In a saucepan, mix the water with the remaining sugar, put to the fire and boil for 10 minutes after boiling. Pour the lemon juice, boil again, remove from heat, cool completely.
- Roll each piece of dough into a thin layer (about 1 mm thick) and, pouring starch (about 4 teaspoons), fold them together to make 2 piles of 12 pills.
6. Roll each pile into a 3-4 mm thick layer, which should then be cut into 5 x 5 cm squares.
7. Melt the butter and mix with the remaining vegetables. Lubricate each square of dough with a mixture of oils, put 1 teaspoon on one side. Manna stuffed and in a nutty room.
Cover the other side of the test (see photo).
8. Grease a baking sheet with butter, place the resulting triangles, which you should also grease with a mixture of oils on top. Send to the oven for 20-25 minutes before browning (temperature 200 degrees).
9. Pour the puffs with cold sorbet and let stand for 2-3 hours.
After this time, you can serve a cup of hot tea, relax and enjoy the result of your labors. Mmm, happiness …