They probably all have their own kebab recipe, tested over the years. And when the time comes, and everyone goes out to nature, the exchange of interesting recipes begins.
You can fry not only meat on the coals, but also fish and even vegetables.
So that the charcoal dish comes out tasty and juicy, you must choose the right meat for the barbecue. This is the main criterion, and then comes the choice of the marinade and the cooking process itself, because it is necessary to make a tasty barbecue.
- The meat must be fresh, without traces of blood and mucus.
- Each piece should be smooth and elastic.
- It is better for the shish kebab to choose young meat.
- In pork, it is best to use a neck, a beef brisket, a loin of lamb or a sirloin steak.
- Cut the meat for a shish kebab with medium slices, because the large ones will be roasted for a long time and the small ones will dry out.
The barbecue is the main dish of any Caucasian restaurant. And you can cook it yourself at home, because the recipe for a tasty kebab is very simple.
Instead of grape vinegar, you can use lemon juice. It is better to marinate the meat at night, then it will be well soaked and soft.
- Pulp of Pig – 1 kg
- onions – 500 g
- salt pepper
- grape vinegar – 50 g
- parsley and cilantro
- Water, pomegranate juice – 200 ml.
- Chopped onion rings.
- The meat is cut into slices, salt, pepper and left to rest for 15 minutes.
- Add the onions, pour the pomegranate juice, the vinegar mixed with water and let stand for 5 hours in the cold.
- Place the pieces on a skewer and roast the pork with vinegar over the coals.
Chicken breast skewers are often not cooked because the meat is too dry. Preference is given to the thickest parts of the chicken carcass: legs and thighs. But this recipe is an exception to all the rules.
The kebab leaves are soft, juicy and very tasty. And the more onions they add, the more flavorful the meat will be.
- chicken breast – 2 pieces
- onion – 300 g
- oil – 100 ml
- mineral water 100 ml
- parsley and rosemary
- salt, spices
- Slices of breast, lemon and onions – rings.
- Spread the onion and the meat on the bottom of the pan, sprinkle with salt, spices, stir, pour the oil and water.
- Leave 4 hours in a cool place, and then place the meat on a skewer and fry a juicy kebab over the embers.
The recipe for an aromatic lamb kebab will definitely appeal to all lovers of authentic oriental cuisine. The lamb meat is perfectly soaked with the aroma of natural spices, it comes out very juicy and tender.
And the use of fresh vegetables of dill and coriander gives the dish a unique and tasty flavor.
- lamb – 1 kg
- onions – 5 pieces
- fat tail – 50 g
- Tomatoes – 4 pieces
- Tkemali sauce – 100 g
- Dried cranberries – 1 tbsp. a spoon
- Ground zira – 1 teaspoon
- cilantro, dill
- salt pepper
- First, prepare a marinade for the lamb skewers: chop the onions in two rings and knead them with your hands.
- The tomatoes are sprayed with boiling water, the skin is removed and the meat is cut.
- It is watered with tkemali sauce, it melts with the thick tail.
- Add salt, spices, herbs, pieces of lamb, stir and let stand for 3 hours.
- When the meat is marinated, you can start roasting the kebab.
The marinade for beef kebab has a great influence on the taste of the finished product. Beef is not used too often for kebabs, because when it is fried the meat is too hard.
With the use of the marinade based on kiwi and soda, this problem disappears. And the more the meat is marinated, the more tender its flavor will be.
- Beef – 2 kg
- onions – 500 g
- Kiwi – 1 piece
- Mineral water with gas – 1 cup.
- Bay leaf, salt, peppercorns.
- Beef cut into slices, topped with onion rings, add spices, chopped kiwi.
- Pour soda and stir.
- Leave for 3-4 hours, skewer the meat on a skewer and roast on charcoal for 15-20 minutes.
Vegetarians and fasting people should not bother, this kebab recipe is just for them. Use vegetables instead of meat. They are poured with a special marinade, aromatic spices are added and they are left so that the vegetables are well soaked.
And then fry them over the embers, like a common kebab.
- Small potatoes – 8 pcs.
- apple juice, wine vinegar – 3 tablespoons. spoons
- Mustard Dijon – 1 tbsp a spoon
- chopped basil – 2 tablespoons. spoons
- Soy sauce, honey, olive oil – 1 tablespoon. a spoon
- ground black pepper – pinch
- Fresh mushrooms – 12 pieces
- Bulgarian red pepper, zucchini – 1 piece.
- Boil the potatoes until they are soft.
- In a large package all the ingredients are mixed, except the vegetables.
- Then add the mushrooms, the potatoes, cut in half, the sliced peppers, the zucchini.
- The package is held, stirred well and cleaned for 2 hours in the cold.
- Lattice oil, vegetables on.
- Prepare some skewers of vegetables for roasting.
Cooking a rabbit’s barbecue is not annoying at all. A set of simple products, a little time and a tasty gift will be ready. But it is more convenient to fry such kebab not on skewers, but on a lattice.
And so that the meat does not adhere to it, you must first lubricate its surface with vegetable oil.
- water – 400 ml
- onions – 2 pieces
- bay leaf – 4 pieces
- rabbit – 1 bird
- Spices for barbecue – 30 g
- salt – 2 tablespoons. spoons
- Table vinegar – 30 ml.
- The rabbit’s casing is cut into pieces, add the onion cut into rings, salt, pepper and stir.
- Add spices to meat and vinegar diluted in water.
- All this is stirred and left to marinate for 4 hours.
- Then, place the pieces on the grid and fry the kebabs on the coals for 20 minutes.
Fans of mushrooms in all variations will be very happy. After all, the recipe for a fresh mushroom shashlik is presented below. It is prepared very simple.
The mushrooms, soaked in mayonnaise, are juicy and tasty. And for it to be convenient to fry them and not to fall off the skewers, it is better to take large mushrooms.
- The mushrooms are washed, cleaned, dried, salted, seasoned, filled with mayonnaise and left for 2 hours.
- Thread mushrooms on a skewer and fry a delicious kebab for about 15 minutes.
Mackerel: the fish is very tasty, healthy, but fatty. For this reason, it is not very suitable for frying, but bake it in aluminum foil and cook the mackerel skewers. great idea
You can pick and fry pieces of fish or the whole casing. Only in this last case is it better to use not a skewer, but a grid.
- Mackerel – 1 kg
- lemon – 1 piece
- Mineral water – 500 ml.
- onions – 2 pieces
- salt, pepper, bay leaf
- vegetable oil – 3 tbsp. spoons
- Clean mackerel, remove fins, head.
- The casing is cut into large pieces, salted and pepper.
- Chopped onion rings.
- Extend the components in the container in layers.
- Squeeze the lemon juice into a bowl, pour mineral water and pour the fish into the mixture.
- Above the bay leaf is placed, put the oppression and clean in the cold for a couple of hours.
- Thread fish on skewers and fry for about 10 minutes.
If you can not go to nature, and you want kebab, this recipe is for you. The barbecue at home is not worse than traditional food.
The only difference is that the meat is not soaked with the smell of smoke, but this is not a problem. If you wish, you can put steaming sticks of wood in the oven, and the problem of the aroma will be solved.
- The meat is sliced, covered with aluminum foil and peeled.
- 4 onions rubbed on a fine grater. In the resulting slurry is placed a mixture of peppers, salt, barbecue seasonings.
- Combine the porridge with the meat and clean in the cold.
- Marinating kebabs will take 3 hours.
- The remaining onion is cut into half rings, poured into boiling water, add salt, vinegar, sugar, juice of half a lemon and let it rest for an hour.
- Then the water drains. And all the onion is placed in a baking sleeve, it extends over the whole surface, and the pieces of meat are placed on a layer.
- The sleeve was tied, punctures were made in several places and baked at 220 degrees for an hour, then the film was cut and the skewers were cooked in the house for another 30 minutes.