Buckwheat with canned meat is a nutritious and nutritious dish that can easily feed even a large family. Therefore, she enjoys the deserved recognition of housewives seeking to master the many variations of recipes.
A dish as simple as buckwheat porridge with stewed meat has certain types of recipes that differ in some nuances. To make the buckwheat crumble and taste rich, you should keep these recommendations in mind:
- First, the buckwheat must be washed to the point that the water is clean. This should be done 3 or 4 times.
- After that, the buckwheat is placed in a pot with water, whose level should be 2 fingers above the cereal, salted and boiled until tender. Another option Buckwheat stew directly in the pan along with the stew.
- The onions are sauteed in a pan with carrots, then the stew is added and fried to the desired state. If the buckwheat is boiled separately, attach it to the end, if not, add the cooking process and cook all the ingredients.
One of the easiest ways to cook is one in which both the buckwheat stewed and the stew in a pan. The mushrooms will give an additional flavor to the dish, you can use all the mushrooms or mushrooms of the forest that you already know.
In the cooking process, you can add tomato sauce, tomato, tomato sauce or pasta.
- Cut and fry the onions together with the mushrooms.
- Add tomato paste, spices to taste.
- Place the buckwheat and pour boiling water over it to cover it.
- Cook over low heat, adding water periodically until the buckwheat with the stew is steamed until ready.
Feel the taste of the dish, familiar of the walks, will allow the buckwheat gruel of the soldiers with stew. It resembles a dish cooked over a fire, but it is made at home.
To get as close as possible to the field kitchen, a type of cooking utensils is used for cooking, which will act as an alternative to the boiler. It can be a saucepan, a saucepan or a cauldron.
- Buckwheat must first be burned using a dry skillet.
- Cut the carrots into strips and the onions in half rings.
- Melt the fat from the stew in the chosen cooking vessel, fry the onion on it, then add the carrots.
- Pour the stew and continue frying.
- Add the buckwheat and pour 2 cups of boiling water.
- Simmer until the buckwheat with the stew is ready.
There is a recipe that hostesses especially appreciate because it allows you to get an abundant lunch or dinner: it is buckwheat with canned onions and carrots, cooked in the style of a merchant. The traditional method of cooking involves the use of pork stew, but if you wish, you can replace it with beef.
- Grate the carrots, chop the onions and fry them.
- Add the tomato paste, simmer and add the stew.
- Wash the rump and add to the rest of the products.
- Crumbly buckwheat with stew for about 20 minutes.
During a hiking trip or a vacation in the country, we especially appreciate the option of a dish such as buckwheat with a stew over the fire. The cooking process is extremely simple, in half an hour you can enjoy appetizing and fragrant dishes, which are especially tasty to use outdoors.
To do this, use the minimum set of products, you only need to stock up on the boiler and the wood.
- Light a fire, put a cauldron on it, put the fat of the stew on it.
- Cut the onion in half rings and fry.
- Add the stew, fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the buckwheat, add water, salt and boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes. Buckwheat with beef stew sprinkled with chopped vegetables.
The inexpressible taste has buckwheat with stew in a pot, it is one of the most successful variations of the dish. Improve the incredible taste can, if you use garlic.
It is allowed to use vegetables (tomatoes, paprika, mushrooms) and spices, which each hostess can choose for her own taste.
- Wash the buckwheat and fill with water. Add the chopped onion, salt. All put in the form of a uniform layer.
- Add water to cover the porridge. Put in the oven at 170 degrees for half an hour.
- Add the stew and garlic, keep them in the oven for another 10 minutes, until the delicious buckwheat with the stew is ready.
A wonderful summer version of the dish is buckwheat with canned meat, whose recipe includes different types of vegetables. Optionally, you can add grated Adyghe cheese, a mixture of herbs, all kinds of spices, such as rosemary and mint.
In the final stage of cooking, you can sprinkle buckwheat with chopped herbs to taste: it can be parsley, coriander, dill, green onion.
- buckwheat – 0.5 cup
- water – 1 cup
- stew – 1 bank
- Zucchini – 0.5 pcs.
- Bulgarian pepper – 0.5 pcs.
- celery – 1 stem
- Tomato – 2 pieces
- the spices
- Rinse and pour water over the grains.
- Cut the vegetables and fry them for a few minutes.
- Add the buckwheat and spices to the vegetables, boil and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Add the stew and simmer until cooked.
Such a recipe for buckwheat with a stew, which involves the addition of mushrooms, is extremely popular. They can be selected to your liking, they can be mushrooms, mushrooms and any type of forest mushrooms.
They combine perfectly with the main components and give the food a spicy flavor.
- Cut and fry the onions and carrots. Add the mushrooms and continue frying until they are almost ready.
- Attach stew, fry.
- Add the washed cereal, add the water. Buckwheat with stewed meat until tender.
The time saving occurs because the meat is replaced with the stew, therefore, it is possible to serve dishes to the table in record time. This recipe will be indispensable if necessary, quickly cook the soup for dinner.
- Put the water to boil. Meanwhile, cut the vegetables.
- Put the stew in the pan and heat it. Add the onions and carrots, fry.
- Place potatoes and buckwheat in boiling water, boil until cooked.
- Add fingerlings. Sprinkle with herbs at the end.
Another undoubted advantage is that in the cooking process it is not necessary to use many dishes.
- Buckwheat – 2 measuring cups of the multicooker.
- water – 4 cups
- onion – 1 piece
- carrots – 1 piece
- olive oil – 1 tablespoon. l
- stew – 1 bank
- Garlic – 2 cloves.
- Cut the onions and carrots. Pour the oil into the device, insert the vegetables. Set the “Bake” mode for 20 minutes.
- Add the stew, the garlic, the washed cereals. Set the “Buckwheat” mode for 40 minutes.