- After cooking, you will receive 8 servings.
- Cooking time: 140 minutes.
- 150 gr. sugar
- 80 gr. sweetie
- 80 gr. butter
- 1 tablespoon. bv soda
- 3 eggs
- 30 gr. cocoa
- 400 + 100 gr. flour
- 400 gr. 30% cream
- 150 gr. powdered sugar
- 200 gr of cream 30%
1. Combine sugar, honey and butter in a water bath.
2. When the sugar melts, inject soda, stir and remove from the water bath.
3. Stir by adding the eggs.
4. Add the cocoa.
5. Add the flour.
6. Transfer the dough to a bag and place it in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
7. Divide the dough into 10 parts and spread out. Bake at 180 ° C for 4-6 minutes each cake.
8. Cook the cream. Beat the sour cream with icing sugar.
9. Whip cream separately. Connect on the sour cream.
10. Assemble the cake and put it in the refrigerator for 5-12 hours.
11. Make crumbs with pieces and sprinkle with soggy cake. If you have any questions You can ask me in the comments below.
I will be delighted with your comments and photos of dishes prepared according to my recip recipes