I love hamburgers, but sometimes you want a variety. And feel the new and original flavor? Today I cooked very tasty and original Gomel chops.
Crunchy empanadas, tender meat, stuffed with aromatic and juicy mushrooms. But to say that these are just meatballs stuffed with mushrooms, the language does not change, they have their own enthusiasm, you should definitely try.
- chicken fillet (may be pork) – 500 grams
- mushrooms – 250-300 grams
- Hard cheese – 100 grams
- little onion
- Dill / salt / pepper to taste.
- 2-3 pieces of potatoes
- egg – 1 piece
- Sunflower oil for frying.
So let’s start. To begin, I will describe the complete sequence of actions.
- Peel the onion, cut it into halves of rings and fry it in sunflower oil. Add the sliced mushrooms and fry until they are cooked.
- Add to this mass of hard cheese, finely chopped vegetables. Salt to taste.
- Make small chops from pieces of stuffing, for this, cut each steak into 4 pieces.
- Put a spoonful of stuffing in a well broken piece, roll up the meat, forming a pie.
- To coat, grate the potatoes. Beat the egg in a separate bowl. Prepare the flour.
- Heat the sunflower oil well. Roll the chop into flour, then into the egg. and finally in the potato.
- Fry until golden brown.
- For the final preparation of the chops, send them to the oven for 15 minutes, make the temperature 180 ° С.
Recipes video “Gomel” chops
You can serve the Gomel chops with vegetables and with a salad, and what your heart desires. The meatballs are very nutritious, one that you devour and until the full afternoon.