Type: Main dishes
Cabbage rolls – traditional food, whose recipe is transmitted from generation to generation in almost all families. What if you turn fantasy on and cook your favorite dish in a new way?
We have prepared for you very interesting recipe. Stuffed cabbage under a fur coat is a wonderful dish that can be served even for a festive table.
It looks very beautiful and appetizing, but the flavor remains in the memory for a long time!
2. Wash with cold water and separate the leaves.
3. Boil the rice until it is half cooked.
4. Finely chop the onions and carrots, fry them in a pan, remove from the heat and let cool.
5. Mix the cooled rice, onions and carrots with minced meat. Add salt and pepper.
6. Wrap the minced meat in cabbage leaves and place the cabbage rolls on a baking sheet greased with vegetable oil.
7. Pour the water into the pan and cover it with aluminum foil.
8. Send the stuffed cabbage to a heated oven at 200 degrees for 30 minutes.
9. To make a so-called skin wrap, finely chop the tomatoes, grate the cheese and chop the vegetables. Garlic is skipped through the press.
10. Add the sour cream, salt and pepper. Mix everything well.
11. Spread the fur coat evenly over the entire surface of the cabbage rolls and send them to the oven for another 10-15 minutes.
Congratulations, the stuffed cabbage under a fur coat is ready! Feel free to invite guests so they can enjoy this wonderful gift.
Enjoy your meal!