If you did not take the bread, because you feared the difficulties of cooking, this recipe is for you! Thanks to him, you can please your exuberant and fragrant family homemade bread at least every day
There are no long lots.
The bread is quite moist inside, with large pores and a thin crispy crust. Especially the fans of the ciabatta – Italian white bread.
The fresh yeast can be replaced by other dry ones, 4 g of this amount will be enough for this amount of flour (approximately three quarters of a spoonful).
- The yeast dissolves in warm water (37-39 degrees). Sift the flour in a deep bowl, add salt, pour the dissolved yeast. Knead the dough to medium consistency. Cover the container with a film with a small air outlet and leave it at room temperature for 2 hours.
- For 2 hours, the dough should increase 2 times, and on its surface there will be a lot of bubbles. Do not forget that we have the dough without kneading it, therefore, without crushing it, cover the container with a film or a lid with a hole and send it to the refrigerator during the night.
- In the morning get the correct amount of proof. To make it stick less, sprinkle your hands with flour. Roll the package in flour, forming a ball (for this, fold the edges of the dough down and inwards).
- Place the ball on a sheet of baking paper sprinkled with flour, and let it come for another 40-60 minutes. The cover is not necessary. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 235 degrees.
- Make a cut in the dough 3, move it along with the paper in a baking tray and send it to the oven at the intermediate level. At the lower level, install another baking sheet and pour 1.5 tbsp. Hot water to create a bath effect. Bake the bread for 45 minutes, then remove from the oven and allow to cool on a wire rack.