The pork stew at home is an excellent base for a variety of dishes. It is used in the preparation of rich soups, is added to cereals and potatoes, or simply eaten with bread.
The popular canning method provides a long storage time for the meat, its flavor and aromas, which makes the product exceptionally popular.
Pork stew Potted stew is sold everywhere. Given the dubious origin of the blank spaces of the stores, it is better to cook the stew.
The technology is very simple: the pieces of pork are stewed with lard for four hours, after placed in clean jars, sterilized and closed with lids.
- Cut the meat into small pieces.
- Chop cut and melt.
- Add to the lard and spices.
- Cook over low heat for 4 hours.
- Spread in sterile jars.
- Cover the bottom of the pot with a towel and place the jars.
- The pork stew at home is sterilized for 20 minutes.
The pork stew at home is prepared in several ways. One of the most popular. in the pan. The pork is broken down in the banks and stewed in a saucepan with water for 5 hours.
This heat treatment maintains the juiciness and aroma of the meat and eliminates the need for changes, since it was originally placed in the correct container.
- Pulp of pork and fat cut into cubes.
- Salt and mix.
- Place bay, pepper and meat on the bottom of the sterile containers.
- Cover the jars with lids and place them on a tray of water.
- Stew pork at home prepared for 5 hours.
The pork stew in an autoclave is of impeccable quality. In this unit, the products are sterilized and prepared at the same time, which allows you to obtain a work piece of good quality.
The owners of the autoclave only need to load rolled cans of meat into the unit, add water and, adjusting the temperature and pressure, keep the products for 40 minutes.
- Cut the pork and bacon.
- Put butter, meat, garlic and laurel in clean jars.
- Salt and roll.
- Place the bottles in an autoclave, pour water into it, close it and adjust the pressure to 1 atm.
- Raise the temperature to 110 degrees.
- Stew of cooked pork in autoclave for 40 minutes.
Baked Pork Stew One of the easiest and most accessible recipes. The advantage of this is that in the oven the meat is cooked in its own juice, retains juiciness and is not subject to burns.
Thanks to the stew in the oven in cans, the possibility of violation of its sterility is excluded and the useful life of the blanks is increased.
- Chop the meat into large pieces, season it.
- Place the laurel and the meat in the bottom of a sterile jar.
- Melt the fat and fill the contents of the jars with fat.
- Place the jars in the cold oven on a baking sheet with salt.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- The homemade pork stew is cooked for 3 hours.
The pork stew in a slow cooker is juicy and smooth. The soft and gelatinous structure arises from the prolonged languor in the bowl of the multicooker.
The latter has a non-stick bottom that protects the pig so that it does not dry out or burn. The meat is cooked under an airtight lid in its own juice and does not require additional liquid.
- Cut the meat into large pieces, fold in a bowl and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Season and cook in the cooling mode for 5 hours.
The recipe for pork stew at home with a pressure cooker will become pleasurable tasks. In the presence of fresh pork, a modern assistant will prepare the dish in just one hour.
All you need to do is cut the meat evenly, season it with salt and spices and, put the pressure cooker in the pan, choose the time and the Jellied program.
- Cut the meat, season and put in a pressure cooker.
- Close the lid.
- A stew of pork in a pressure cooker prepares an hour in the “Jelly” mode.
The stew of pork belongs to the refined and sought-after types of blank pieces. Attractive not only for flavor, but also for the nutritional properties of meat.
The stem, during the heat treatment, produces juices rich in natural collagen that, when frozen, turn into royal jelly.
- Cut the meat and salt.
- Put in layers in a jar, alternating with garlic and pepper. Top with laurel.
- Put the jars in the cold oven.
- Bake 2 hours at 150 degrees.
- Keep the oven off for another 30 minutes.
The pork stew can become an exquisite delicacy if it is made of minced meat. This feeding technique is very convenient, since the billet can be spread on the bread or used as baking stuffing. For spicy fillings the additions can vary.
In this recipe, brandy is used as a flavoring.
- Grind the bacon and bacon in a meat grinder.
- Beat the eggs, add the flour, the broth, the brandy.
- Pour the mixture into the filling.
- Lubricate the jars with grease, put minced meat in them.
- In the steam bath, chopped pork stew is prepared at home for 2 hours.
Pork head stew is an economically affordable option to produce delicious canned meat. Acquiring such a portion of the casing is very profitable. A lot of meat, in flavor, is not worse than expensive varieties, and the cost is much cheaper.
Simple and with recipe: the meat is cooked for 4 hours, placed in cans and sterilized.
- Separate the meat from the bones and cartilage and cut it into pieces.
- Fill the meat with water, add salt and bay leaf.
- Boil for 4 hours.
- Spread the stew over the jars and sterilize for 20 minutes.
- Close the covers and clean in the cold.