Any meat consumer will hardly face a juicy piece of beef properly roasted. Unfortunately, it is easy to spoil even the most expensive part of the casing, so home cooks are not usually interested in all the details of how to cook a steak at the restaurant level with their own hands.
You can approach the process, armed with basic rules.
Some elementary omissions can take you away from the perfect dish next to the meat with the consistency of the “sole” and an unpleasant grayish tint in the cut. Everything from small culinary magazines to eminent chefs has already produced a summary of the basic rules for roasting meat:
- The basis of the foundations. This is steak meat. Give preference to those pieces that were not involved in the movement of the animal, will come out juicy and smooth. Give preference to well-cured pieces of meat, their meat is better.
- Do not take meat with a lot of fat. Since the roast of the meat is short, the surplus will not have time to melt and it will be unpleasant to eat them.
- Before frying the steak properly, let the meat lie down and reach room temperature. During your stay in the pan, it will be cooked as uniformly as possible.
- When it comes to spices Do not hesitate and add the meat with a generous pinch of salt and pepper, distributing it in strokes. Remember that the fillets are not marinated, but they are rubbed with dry spices just before roasting.
- Heat the dishes with oil so that, when they hit the fire, the meat immediately sits on a crust and does not lose liquid.
- After achieving the desired degree of roasting, leave a piece so that it rests on a plate so that all the juices are distributed among the fibers.
After selecting the desired cut and preparing it, you must proceed to the main stage. roast Some believe that the steaks are 7 degrees, another 6, but in reality there are only 4 of them, and everything else intermediate stages that the Amator cook does not catch.
First grade “Rare” or steak with blood characterized by the fact that the piece is only fried quickly outside, which gives it color and crust, and the inside of the meat remains completely raw. Heat the pan and let the meat grip. ready
Second widely loved “Medium rare” It is characterized by a greater external toasting. The meat is fried on one side until the moisture appears on the surface and turns once (!) On the other side.
The finished piece is soft to the touch.
Third degree “Medium” Popular among our dining rooms. The meat is still pink inside, but well fried outside.
If you do not know how to cook a medium of meat, then, depending on the thickness of the piece, keep it on each side for 6-7 minutes.
Nightmare any cook steak Well done Totally roasted, hard and grayish in the cut. Even taking into account the external juiciness, it is difficult to chew and even the best sauce or sauce will not save the situation.
It is best to avoid this degree of roast, if you do not want to pass for an inept cook.
They say that the best steak is grilled and nobody dares to discuss this claim. It is true that not everyone can afford to cook in a live fire, in such cases, it reaches the rescue tray.
Choose a grill or a regular cast iron surface with thick walls.
- Before frying the steak, season and heat the pan with butter.
- Fry the meat for 3-4 minutes on each side for the “medium”, turning only once.
Before asking how to cook a pork steak, you should clarify that this steak is only cooked with beef. If you are ready to go against the rules, select moderately fatty cuts in the bone and heat the fat well.
- Before cooking the pork fillet, crush the garlic and pour it in the hot oil.
- As soon as you feel the aroma. Remove the tooth and put the seasoned meat in its place.
- Cook until fully cooked, taking into account the thickness.
Marble meat is distinguished by its high cost, so pre-crush your hand in cheaper pieces to have confidence in your skills. There is no special knowledge in technology, you will immediately distinguish the taste of a properly prepared piece.
- head of garlic
- corn oil 45 ml
- Marbled beef 360 g
- juice of a lemon
- red wine 15 ml.
- Before cooking the beef steak, cut the garlic cloves into plates and fry them in hot oil until golden brown.
- Take the garlic and add the seasoned meat. Fry for a minute and a half on each side, in the end pour the wine and the lemon juice.
How to cook a turkey fillet? Nothing is easier! Choose a cut, medium-breasted white meat and sprinkle it before cooking.
In contrast to the classic meat dish, marinades are allowed here, especially sweets and soy-based ones.
- Immerse the pieces in a mixture of soy and honey, let stand for half an hour.
- Drain the meat before roasting and cooking for 6 minutes, turning in the middle. Store under the foil before serving.
Before cooking a fish fillet, be sure to choose the right fish: it must be fatty, with a dense meat, able to maintain its shape well after being in the pan. Red fish fillets a win-win option.
- Before cooking the steak, send it with butter over a very hot grilled pan.
- Put the rosemary sprig in the half-cooked fish.
- Make the fillet available in the oven at 170 degrees 10 minutes.
Do you prefer white fish? Then, according to all the characteristics for roasting, the cod will fit perfectly. The already roasted pulp is best served with an accompaniment of vegetables, cream sauces, pesto or light chutney.
Pre-marinate will also benefit.
- cod fillet 2 pieces (140 g each)
- lemon slice
- Provencal herbs mixture ½ teaspoon.
- Salt the fish and sprinkle with herbs, fry for a minute on each side.
- Fish fillets in the oven at 160 degrees for 9-12 minutes are cooked.
- Sprinkle with citrus juice before serving.
Unlike other representatives of salmon, chum salmon has less demand, but is not inferior to congeners in appearance or taste and nutritional qualities. Make a red fish fillet in the oven. easier than ever Choose the correct recipe.
- chum steak 1 piece
- pinch of dried rosemary
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- olive oil 15 ml.
- Divide the steak in half, cutting the bone in the middle.
- Two slices of pulp are rubbed with butter and spices.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
Salmon Fillet In The Oven Popular position in the menu of many classic restaurants. Each chef prefers to bake the fish in his own way: in an envelope, sprinkled with bread crumbs or pre-golden in a pan.
The simplest option is described below, eliminating unnecessary manipulation of the product.
- Rub the salmon pieces with a mixture of spices and lemon zest.
- Bake at 190 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- Serve with a light yogurt sauce.