Everyone likes soup with meatballs, the only exception are vegetarians. But not about them now.
The most important ingredient of this soup is one: the meatballs. But they can be different: only one type of minced meat or several, with or without additives. And the soup itself can be vegetable or with the addition of cereals.
Imagine that variety of tastes? And this soup will be the most loved for the children, and once for them, it means that the whole family will eat, and will not prepare a separate dish for each one.
Delicious soup with peas, meatballs.
Our Russian soup with meatballs has a grandfather from Italy and Azerbaijan. It is true that in Azerbaijan it is called “Dovga” and it is cooked with kefir.
And in Italy, for some reason, they call it “wedding” soup, but at weddings they are not treated. It’s interesting in some way.
So, the highlight of this soup, of course, the meatballs.
Everyone is prepared in different ways.
But there are some things that will reveal its flavor and speed up the cooking process.
First, add the meat to the meat before grinding. The meat will become much more fragrant.
Second, to make the filling juicier, add water if you crush it with a blender. Of course, it is not necessary to pour it into the meat grinder.
The water not only nourishes the fiber a bit, but also helps the motor to grind the pieces.
Forming meatballs better with wet hands.
If you have balls of different sizes, then you should not worry, nobody said they should be round and identical.
The meat must be salty.
If you have minced meat of various types of meat, you can add an egg to compact the dough.
And if you like to use chopped chicken, add a spoonful of semolina, which will make the dried meat more succulent.
To avoid porridges of minced meat in soup, it is necessary to lower the meat mass to boiling water.
As you prepare the balls, they emerge.
Well, what will be the components of the soup, you decide. I will give you a few recipes, choose the one you like the most.
This soup is considered infantile, and when you have children, you can also have a slow cooker. Personally, she saved me.
You put food and go for a walk with your baby. The hungry have returned, and we are all ready, fragrant and hot.
So, in this recipe, we do not fry the vegetables, so again this is a soup for children.
- 4 potatoes
- One pound of minced meat
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 tomato
- A little butter
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Basil, dill
- Water 2-2.5 liters.
In the filling add a couple of cloves of garlic, pepper and salt.
Cooking the soup will be immediately with vegetables. It is important to add it from the beginning, and not at the end, the taste depends on it.
We cut vegetables and vegetables.
In the slow cooker, everything is cooked at the same time!
If this soup is cooked over a fire, the vegetables are placed in order of priority.
Place the vegetables and sprinkle with basil and other spices.
And here add the butter, which will give the broth a creamy and delicate flavor.
You can add tomato, tomato paste.
Fill everything with water and set the mode. I have it called “Soup”, there is also the “Cook” mode.
Filling adapts to any. You can mix beef, pork and lamb (if applicable).
Chicken is more dietary, but if the husband is a hunter, then cook it with venison or elk meat. By the way, I was treated with soup made of such meat, it seemed a bit hard, but I did not notice much difference with the species already tested.
Soup with meatballs and noodles: a step-by-step recipe with photos
To increase the nutritional value of this soup, add noodles or pasta. I do not accept pasta in soups, and I always replace them with noodles, pasta, pasta or cobwebs.
But in the recipes they are listed.
By the way, this recipe is very close to Italian. And, if you freeze vegetables, then this habit will be very useful.
- Chicken Broth 2 L
- 2 carrots
- Light bulb
- The tomatoes
- 3 potatoes
- Green beans
- A Bulgarian pepper
- Pasta, pasta, durum wheat noodles
- 500 gr of meat
- 1 onion
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of semolina
- Bunch of parsley
- 3 tablespoons grated cheese
- Basil, salt and pepper
1. Make meatballs: the meat is rolled in a mincer meat minced with onions, then we introduce this egg, semolina, spices, chopped parsley and grated cheese.
Now we form the balls, as in the picture. We wet our hands with water so that the meat does not stick and roll the balls or even tighten the pieces with your fingers.
3. Now cook the soup itself.
To start, fry the vegetables (onions, tomatoes and onions) in hot vegetable oil.
4. In a saucepan with broth pour the potatoes.
After boiling the boiled potatoes for 1-2 minutes.
5. Then add the pepper and the chopped beans.
Cook for a couple of minutes and fry.
6. Do not add frying in advance, since it contains tomatoes that contain acid. And she, in turn, does not allow the potatoes to cook until they are cooked.
7. After boiling add the noodles or pasta.
8. Put the meatballs in the boiling soup.
9. Boiling needs another quarter of an hour.
For the aroma, pour a little garlic, pepper mixture, chopped vegetables in the broth.
Leave the soup to infuse, and sprinkle with grated cheese on the plates.
The soup will become thick, nutritious and very fragrant.
How to cook a delicious soup with chopped chicken meatballs
Chopped chicken more affordable than mixed. It can be mixed with pork and then obtain a softer dough.
But not everyone in the presence of always have a pig.
You can take the minced meat, and you can make it from chicken breast, if you have it, as a children’s menu.
1. In the filling we add vegetables, semolina and egg. We wait until the semolina swells a little.
It will make the meatballs more holistic and tender. Also allow dried chicken meat to retain moisture.
2. Cut smaller onions and carrots and fry in butter.
3. Add the potatoes and the roast to the broth (you can not fry the vegetables, add raw).
4. In the gurgling broth, lower the balls of meat and reduce the power of the regime to medium, otherwise, the broth will not be transparent and will not be clear.
5. In the cooked soup to pour noodles or “spider”.
Watch a detailed video of the kitchen soup.
Step by step recipe for soup with meatballs, rice and potatoes.
This recipe is more masculine because the soup is thicker and more nutritious. And the easiest.
Anyone can prepare it, both a man and a teenager and an inexperienced hostess.
1. Add the potatoes to the cold water and cook until they boil, then add the washed rice.
2. Now prepare the filling: in the total dough we mix the chopped onion, the spices and we form slices of meat. Try chopping a teaspoon so they are the same size.
3. The soup is cooked for five minutes and the meat ingredient is placed in boiling water.
4. Make the roast and put it in the soup.
5. At the end of the preparation, remember about the dry dill and a couple of bay leaves.
Remember that the different spices reveal the soup.
Potato Soup With Meatballs (With Potatoes And Noodles)
Potatoes and noodles do not always go hand in hand, but that’s how our family cooks. In general, soup without potatoes is incomplete for us.
As if there was nothing to chew.
- 300 grams of minced meat
- Water 2.5 l
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 2 potatoes
- Vegetable oil
- Salt pepper
- Half a cup of pasta or noodles
- 3 bay leaves
1. Boil the water and then cut the vegetables: three carrots, and cut the onions and potatoes.
2. In a pan, pour a tablespoon of vegetable oil and send the carrots and onion cubes to pass them.
3. In the filling you must add spices and salt. Very fragrant meatballs are obtained with zira.
4. The finished balls should be lowered to the boiling broth to prevent them from turning into porridge.
5. We are waiting for the appearance of the meatballs, which means that it is the turn of the sliced potatoes. After boiling, pour the pasta or noodles.
It is important that we are not talking about the web.
6. If it has a spider web, then it is added at the end of the cooking, when the soup is still hot. She has enough of this heat.
If you boil it even five minutes, it will turn into porridge.
7. Then add the roast and cook for another 10 minutes in the medium fire mode.
8. Add the spices, peas, dry dill.
As a result, the composition of the ingredients of this soup can be changed to your liking and to the taste of the family members.
Babies will be interested in finding colorful or curly pasta soup.
You can add a scrambled egg when boiling at the end of cooking. We have soups with an additive called “soup with clouds”.
The main thing is that the temperature is such that the protein has time to curl.
Or when serving, sprinkle the soup with grated cheese, like Parmesan cheese, will also immediately become an unusual dish.