Path harvest of tomatoes for winter, which we propose to use, does not imply the use of salt, vinegar or water. There are no signs of pickling or pickling!
The tomatoes Preserved elastic and fresh, as if it were just from the garden.
Everyone will be surprised when they do not give greenhouse tomatoes to the New Year’s table, but those who have matured in the summer sun!
For this preparation, choose tomatoes that are dense, fleshy, small in size, without trampling or other damage.
INGREDIENTS FOR 3 LITER BANK
1. Sterilize the jars. The tomatoes are washed and dried thoroughly.
2. Dry and clean with spoon spoon generously. mustard powder and put it in the bottom of a dry jar.
3. Trying not to press each other, put the tomatoes in a layer, placing upwards the place where the petiole was. Sprinkle with mustard again.
4. Repeat the layers to fill the bottle. At the end, pour another portion of the powder and close the lid (sterile and dry).
After that, tilt the jar and roll gently on the table so that the mustard is evenly distributed.
6. Keep the work piece in a cool, dark place.
The essential oils contained in the mustard inhibit the reproduction of putrefactive bacteria, allowing the tomatoes to stay fresh. Try preparing a portion of tomatoes this way and make sure that the method will not let you down.