Recently, my friend and I were preparing a vinaigrette, and she shared an excellent reception with me! Everyone knows how to boil the vegetables in the uniform, and then also cut them for the salad … So, the expert hostess suggested: you can cut the raw vegetables for the salad raw and boil them for 15 minutes over medium heat in a small amount of water.
In this case, it is necessary to cook the potatoes and carrots separately and, more importantly, in a half-baked state. When you fold the vegetables in a colander, they will continue to cook for a while.
Very convenient way, I love it!
While we were cooking, a friend told me about cooking tricks, used more often. I can not share!
1. If your hands are painted by kitchen concerns, clean them apple peel.
2. To save wooden dishes From the smells of food, clean with hot vodka.
All pull garlic arrows, But it turns out that this is a wonderful aromatic seasoning! Finely chopped and fried in vegetable oil, will give the soup, potatoes or stew a delicious smell and enhance the flavor of vegetables.
The young garlic arrows can be frozen for future use.
4. If you add stuffed meatballs A pair of egg whites beaten in a steep foam, the meat products will be extremely exuberant. This trick is especially useful for fish chops!
5. better dough chops and vegetables – in beer. Incredibly exuberant!
It only takes flour, eggs, beer, salt and butter.
If you bake bread in the bakery, Be sure to add a small pile of semolina to the dough: the bread will be dense and very successful.
7. If you add a little lemon juice and salt to yogurt without sugar, it will be refined. yogurt sauce. It goes well with salads of vegetables and meat, you can also stuff yogurt with fruit salads.
Any vegetable salad will get a restaurant flavor, if you add it a pinch of vanilla! Who would have thought that vanilla goes well with vegetables, needs to check …
9. Diversify regular pilaf by adding there. pomegranate seeds! You have to look for a dish so appetizing and festive …
10. Grind in a blender peanuts with garlic and the salt will improve the flavor of the vegetable dishes and make them more nutritious. The same can be done with nuts.