Tired of serving herrings like everyone else? Our editors have found a beautiful favorite fish recipe, Before whom it is impossible to resist. This simple appetizer of herring will undoubtedly become your star dish.
A combination of soft cheese, fish and pepper in vinegar will not leave adults or children indifferent.
We offer to cook snack. herring roll, that in the blink of an eye will disappear from the table. Lick your fingers!
The products that make up the dish are ridiculously simple, and the recipe for their preparation is even the initial hostess. let’s move on
- 1 slightly salted large herring
- 1 processed cheese
- 1 teaspoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon. l pickled sweet peppers
- 3-5 sprigs of parsley (or other herbs to taste)
- black pepper to taste
- bread to serve
- French Mustard To Serve
1. The herring should be peeled and the bones cleaned and divided into fillets. Place the fillet overlaid on the adhered film and cover the last one. Remove the herring with a hammer to obtain a flat and uniform surface.
Fact! Remove the upper film
2. Crush the melted cheese, add mayonnaise and sour cream.
3. Place the resulting mixture in a herring fillet evenly, pepper to taste.
4. Put the peppers in vinegar and chopped parsley in a layer of melted cheese.
By the way, if you add cucumbers in vinegar instead of pepper, the dish will not be less tasty!
5. Carefully wrap the herring in a thick roll, using the adhesive film.
6. Place an appetizing snack in the freezer for 1 hour.
When the roll is cold, cut it in clean rings of 1.5 to 2 cm in diameter.
7. Serve incredible herring roll It can be sliced bread (black or white), cut it into rings and decorate with French mustard.
This fantastic herring appetizer is very easy to make. Your family and guests will be delighted, we promise!
Before cooking the herring, you must choose it correctly. A good herring has an elastic and dense shell.
There should be no visible spots and damage on the skin of the herring. The fish should not contain strange odors.
By the way, a corpse with a thick back is usually more delicious. But red-eyed fish are usually less salty.
We wish you a good choice!