Type: Main dishes
This is a tasty and golden and fragrant, that attracts everyone’s attention, even before serving. We offer you a simple recipe that will help you in any situation.
When it comes to traditional food, people imagine a Christmas dinner with baked turkey, mashed potatoes and salsa. But as soon as the smell of this dish fills the kitchen, no one will argue that this simple delicacy can compete with traditional delights.
- Take a baking dish and place the grated potatoes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a separate bowl, mix chopped cooked chicken, sour cream, ghee and chopped onion.
- Cover the potatoes cooked in batter.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Send to the oven, heated to a temperature of 175 degrees, for 45 minutes.
Waiting for the finished dish, which is accompanied by incredible smells, perhaps the most difficult moment. The golden crust and the internal bubbling are a sign that our plate is ready.
You will not regret the time spent, because it is so tasty!