Blank seasons in full development. It is necessary to have time to recycle and harvest for winter what has grown in our summer homes.
We have already prepared many things. And cucumbers, and tomatoes, and zucchini caviar. But I also want to cook delicious salads for winter from vegetables abroad.
These include eggplant.
Although now we can cultivate them. And I grow up, but not on such a scale as to harvest. So, eat, enough.
But for the blanks, the aubergines, I prefer to buy the ones that were brought from the southern edges.
You already know how good it is to have lots of blanks for winter. And the aubergines are something special! You’ll open a bottle and, please, this is for you, a sandwich, a salad, a side dish and only independent delicious dish.
It’s just a wand, a magic wand. Even just boiling the potatoes and opening a jar of this kind, it’s a delicious and ready dinner!
The habit of harvesting aubergines in many ways has been maintained since the days when they lived in Uzbekistan. Now we live in the Urals, but we do not abandon the habit.
We harvest them here in their entirety. And one of the favorite recipes is the aubergine in Korean.
There are several recipes, and one is more delicious than the other. It was difficult for me to choose which one is the most delicious, and therefore, I will describe everything I know.
And you choose.
Many Koreans lived in Uzbekistan. They prepared their incredible salads and sold them in the markets.
And we gladly buy them. But buying was not cheap, and they began to learn to do everything themselves.
Chamchu, the “carrots” learned to do fast enough, and in each family they did it their own way. But the salad recipe was harder to come by.
More difficult – does not mean impossible! Got and cooked. And cooking to this day!
But today I am sharing recipes with you.
This recipe came to me one of the first. Perhaps that is why it is considered the most delicious to this day.
To make it clear how to prepare it, I offer a step-by-step description and a photo along with the recipe.
We will need (for 4 half-liter jars):
- Eggplants – 1 kg (6 pcs)
- Bulgarian pepper – 300 gr (2-3 pieces)
- Carrot – 300 gr (3 pcs)
- Onions – 100 gr (1-2 pieces)
- Garlic – 5-6 teeth
- Red paprika – 0.5 (optional, for heat lovers)
- salt – 2 tablespoons. spoons
- Vegetable oil – 80 gr
- Vinegar 9% – 50 ml.
- sugar – 1 tbsp. a spoon
- salt – 1 teaspoon
- black pepper – 0.5 teaspoons
- chopped red pepper – 0.5 teaspoons
- Ground cilantro – 1 teaspoon
- turmeric – 1 teaspoon
1. The first thing you should do is marinate. He must insist.
And then, when all the ingredients exchange their tastes, the marinade will be homogeneous and very tasty.
2. Pour two tablespoons of vegetable oil in a small skillet. Heat it, but do not heat it.
The oil just has to be hot. Put spicy red pepper, turmeric and half coriander on it. Heat the spices, stirring constantly, 5 seconds.
It is important for us to “discover” the taste of spices, but in no case do not overcook them.
3. Leave the spices in the oil to infuse and cool.
4. Meanwhile, mix the salt, sugar, black pepper and coriander second part (we will give an odor). Add the remaining vegetable oil and 9% vinegar.
5. When the oil with the spices has cooled, add it to the marinade. Mix and let infuse for 30-60 minutes.
That is the moment when we cook the vegetables.
Cooking the aubergine in Korean:
1. Wash the eggplants, remove the stem and cut it into small sticks with a side of 2.5-3 cm.
2. Put warm water, about two liters. Better to have a big one.
Pour salt in one tablespoon per liter of water. That is, pour two tablespoons of salt without a slip.
3. As soon as the water boils, we send all the aubergines to the pan at the same time. And we cover it with a lid. We are waiting for the water to boil.
Then, reduce the heat to medium and cook the aubergine for 10 minutes. The water should not boil too much so that the aubergines do not lose their shape.
For aubergines are not bitter, they are boiled in water with salt or preserved in salt and washed with cold water.
4. After 10 minutes, fold the aubergines in a colander to crystallize all the liquid. Let cool.
5. While the eggplants are boiled and cooled, we will try other vegetables.
6. Grate the carrots for the Korean carrots.
7. Bulgarian pepper cut into thin strips.
Pepper is best to use a juicy, fleshy color, preferably saturated red. In this case, the salad will be bright and colorful.
8. And carrots, and pepper, put in a common pot, or basin.
9. Onions cleaned and cut in halves.
We separate the rings, and add them to the common basin.
10. Chopped garlic. The Koreans taught me how to cut it, they said it tasted so good.
I do not know why this should be done, but I follow his advice and do not use a garlic press. Finely chop the garlic with a knife.
In principle, it takes even less time than when using a press, which also needs to be washed.
Also send it to the total mass.
11. Optionally add spicy red pepper.
The seeds need to be cleaned, because they give the greatest bitterness. Depending on the degree of bitterness of the pepper, add half, or a whole pepper.
And when you cut into pieces and remove the seeds, wear gloves, otherwise your fingers will be “bitter” for a long time, and God forbid, forbid. If you do not like heat, ignore the pepper.
12. Spread the eggplant.
Fill everything with the infusion of marinade and mix gently.
All mixing procedures are carried out very carefully, so as not to damage the vegetables. Everyone must remain complete.
13. When the eggplant cools. Add them to the total mass. And mix again.
14. Stop insisting for two hours. Periodically, we mix every 30-40 minutes.
The vegetables will leave the juice, and with each agitation, the smell will become stronger. The marinade interacts with the vegetables and makes them very tasty.
Well, in the meantime, pickled vegetables, prepare the cans.
Preparation of cans and sterilization:
Such a salad, like aubergines in Korean, should be sterilized.
Eggplant for preparations for the winter is a very “capricious” vegetables, and therefore it is better to sterilize all preparations with them.
1. The banks are washed with soda or with any other dishwashing detergent.
2. Pour water into the pot, put a colander in it and in cans with the neck down. When the water in the pot boils, the jars will begin to be sterilized with steam.
At the moment it takes 10-15 minutes. The “ready” bench should be very hot when touched, so you can not hold it with your hands.
Or you can use another method. In the washed jug pour boiling water for 2/3.
So that it does not break, put a spoonful in a jar and a knife blade under the jar. It is also necessary to cover it with a scalded or boiled lid.
Soak in boiling water for 10-15 minutes.
Or you can sterilize the jars in the oven.
3. Put the prepared jars upside down on a clean towel so that the water drains and dries. The covers also need to boil or scald.
4. When two hours have passed, we begin to put the salad in the jars. First fill the cans in half. Squeeze the contents of the spoon.
If air bubbles remain on the walls, insert a thin knife from the edge and help the bubbles come out. Try not to damage the vegetables.
5. The second part of the can usually fills more easily. Each new portion presses correctly with a spoon.
6. Do not place until the top of the salad. Leave a space, around a little less than 1 cm.
During sterilization, the contents will be heated and additional juice will be released, and free space is needed.
7. When the banks are full, we configure them to be sterilized.
To do this, in a large saucepan, pour warm or cold water in the bottom with a bed of gauze or a piece of cloth. Place them in the pan and pour water to reach the “shoulders” of the can.
8. Light the fire, boil the water. The boiling must be “safe”, only after we reduce the heat so that the water does not boil much.
And also do not forget to detect the time.
Bottles of 0.650 liters – 45 minutes.
9. Once the time comes, we take out the banks one by one. Just because they do not get it, we need special tweezers.
It is necessary to obtain them carefully, if the lid accidentally opens, then the bank will have to be re-sterilized, not as much as it has been sterilized before, but it takes 10-15 minutes.
10. I have a can, spinning. And only then can you get the next one.
11. When you turn them all, then move them to the assigned place, put them on the carpet by the neck. Cover well with a warm blanket or blanket.
The sterilization process will continue for another day. But already under the sheets.
12. Then turn the cans and store them, better away from the heaters.
I have been making eggplants for this recipe a long time ago and I almost never have the opportunity to explode. Therefore, follow all the recommendations, and they will also be very good with you!
Well, now the next recipe.
Korean aubergine, the most delicious instant recipe.
The amount of ingredients I take is almost the same as in the first recipe. But in spices I use seasoning for Korean carrots. Since we have a quick recipe, we will not insist on adobo beforehand.
And there are some differences, I’ll talk about them next in the recipe.
As many stages are similar to the first recipe, so as not to repeat them, I will touch them only in passing. Therefore, if you choose to choose this option, also read the first recipe.
We will need (for bottles of 3 – 0.650 liters):
- Eggplants – 1 kg (6 pcs)
- Bulgarian pepper – 400 gr (3 pcs)
- Carrot – 400 gr (4 pieces)
- Onions – 250 gr (2-3 pieces)
- garlic – 1 head
- red paprika – 0.5 – 1 (optional, for those who love the heat)
- Salt – 2 + 2 tablespoons. spoons
- vegetable oil – 200 ml
- Vinegar 9% – 120 ml.
- sugar – 1 tablespoon
- salt -0.5 st. spoons
- Ground cilantro – 1 tbsp. a spoon
- Seasoning for Korean carrots – 1.5 tbsp. spoons
- ground black pepper – 1 teaspoon
1. Carrots in this recipe, we cook a little different from the first recipe. When Koreans make “carrot” – work in Korean, they first eat it. In this recipe, we also, first we are going to pick the carrots.
How to do this?
2. Clean carrots and three grated carrots for Korean carrots. Then pour two tablespoons of salt, mix and leave until all other vegetables are cooked.
3. Aubergines cut into two lengths.
Then cut each part slightly diagonally, that is, diagonally into slices 1 cm thick.
4. Put a pot of water over the fire. Pour two liters of water and pour two tablespoons of salt.
As soon as the water starts to boil, pour the aubergines in slices and cover the pan with a lid. Wait until the water boils again and check the time.
Boiling the eggplant only takes 3 minutes, no more. nothing less
5. Drain the water through a sieve, move the aubergines to the same place, so that all the glasses are cold and fresh.
6. While they are cooling, we will prepare other vegetables.
7. Pepper peel and cut into thin strips.
8. Onion cut in halves.
9. Chop the garlic with a knife.
10. Mix all vegetables except carrots. Add spicy red pepper if desired.
I usually make the first recipe without adding it. But in this recipe we add pepper.
And some jars (in this recipe there are 3), I cook the aubergines well. It is necessary that there is some variety.
Also, my husband is a big fan of spicy dishes.
11. The carrot already has salt, and now it must be washed directly in a colander with running water.
When it is washed, squeeze and add to the vegetables.
12. The aubergines have already cooled, and we also add them to the total mass.
13. Add all spices, pepper, salt, sugar, oil and vinegar directly to the total dough. Coriander must be added soil.
I did not have that, but I’m in the seeds, so I’m using it in a mortar.
14. We mix all the contents. And, in general, everything can be placed immediately in the banks and sterilized.
We have a quick recipe. But if you still have time, leave the vegetables for a little spilling and soak the marinade.
15. Place the salad in sterilized jars, cover with sterile lids.
16. Sterilize the aubergines in Korean as in the previous recipe.
On the internet, I met recipes. Where liter cans are sterilized in just 25 minutes. Maybe it is, but I always sterilize the aubergines as indicated in the first recipe.
And they are always very well cared for and very tasty. Therefore, less time to sterilize them, I do not risk it.
Korean aubergine for winter, another delicious recipe.
A characteristic of this recipe is that all vegetables, except aubergines, take in equal amounts. And there are exactly twice as many aubergines.
- Eggplant – 1 kg
- carrot – 500 gr
- Bulgarian pepper – 500 gr
- onion – 500 gr
- garlic – 1 head
- sugar – 1 tbsp. a spoon
- salt – 1/2 tablespoon. spoons
- Vinegar 9% – 100 ml.
- 80 ml of vegetable oil + eggplant
- Cilantro – 1 teaspoon
- turmeric – 1 teaspoon
- ground black pepper – 0.5 teaspoons
- ground red pepper – 0.5 teaspoon
1. The aubergines cut into half rings with a thickness of 1 cm, or if they are small, then you can cut them into rings.
2. Pour 1.5 liters of water, dilute 1 tablespoon. Spoon salt and put in eggplant water for 40 minutes. So everything came out, cover it with a plate of the right size.
This procedure will allow them to get rid of excessive bitterness.
3. While aubergines are salty, let’s make some vegetables.
4. Onion cut into half rings. The chopped garlic.
5. Bulgarian pepper cut into strips.
6. Three grated carrots for Korean carrots.
7. Combine all the vegetables, add all the spices, pepper, salt, sugar, vinegar, oil. Mix everything and wait until the time comes for the eggplant salting.
8. Wash the finished aubergines and squeeze gently.
9. If in the two previous recipes we boiled aubergines, in this recipe we will fry them, as in a sautéed. We will fry until they are golden brown.
Fried eggplants spread on the rack to the excess glass of the oil.
If there are contraindications for roasted vegetables, then they can be baked in the oven. In this case, instead of 80 ml according to the recipe, we take 180.
10. Fried aubergines are cooled and added to the vegetables already pickled. Mix and let infuse for 2 hours. stirring from time to time.
11. Fold the sterilized bottles and sterilize them as described in the first recipe.
These are my favorite recipes. I combined them especially in a single article, so it was convenient for you to choose.
As I like them all, I make them all 3-4 jars. First, they are not bored, because all have different tastes, secondly, have different tastes, and thirdly, they’re all very tasty!
When I cook one of these salads for the winter, I certainly leave it to “eat now.” Why wait for winter, when so much vegetables?
It is necessary to have time not only to make blank spaces, but also to eat them more!
I put the finished salad in a jar and put it in the refrigerator for 2 or 3 days so that all was well salted and marinated. After this time it is possible to eat it.
It is very tasty
Not long ago, we cooked zucchini in Korean. Whoever has already tried to cook it, knows that this salad is also tasty in its “raw” form. And when we lived in Uzbekistan, it was the crude that was sold in the market in both markets.
If someone remembers, they were sold in such long and narrow packages. And for some reason, such a bag was enough to eat at once.
That’s what made us look and try to prepare different recipes. And also learn to harvest these delicious salads for winter.
To extend this pleasure pleasure.
By the way, do you know that aubergines are even especially dry for these salads? Cut the slices, dried, and then, when you need to make a fresh salad, put dried eggplant in water.
They absorb water and become very suitable for making salads.
What simply does not arise when they love something. And Korean eggplant, this is the dish that is loved by so much!
Therefore, be prepared to enjoy yourself and your family in the winter with tasty and healthy preparations.