Bed recipes for winter, I have given in the last article. Certainly something different from these. The article is called – bed of Bulgarian pepper for the winter you will lick your fingers.
Take a look and choose what you like best.
You can talk a lot about bedding. In many nations, a vegetable salad prepared in a special way is called a bed.
We even say that we will do leko. Well to the right
Bed is bedding. Let’s see how we will cook.
How to cook the bed for the winter. Recipe of Bulgarian peppers and recipes of tomatoes for winter.
Prepare a tasty bed of bulgarian pepper for winter, with several vegetables and seasonings, is quite simple. Read the recipes below, look and cook.
1. Bed of pepper and tomato, with the addition of hot pepper.
Of these ingredients, the output of 5 liters.
- Bulgarian pepper sweet unrefined – 3 kg.
- Onions – 1.5 kg.
- Red tomatoes – 1.5 kg.
- Bitter Pepper – 3 pcs.
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Refined sunflower oil – 1 cup
- Vinegar – Soil. glasses
- Salt – 2 tbsp. l
1. Pepper, tomato and bitter pepper and let them dry or dry with paper towels.
3. The peppers are cleaned of the stem, seeds and partitions and cut each half in 4 parts, directly to the tomatoes.
4. Onion cut in halves and add to the pepper with the tomatoes. Add salt, sugar and vegetable oil.
Mix well and let stand for half an hour to give juice.
Half an hour later, the vegetables were infused and juices were made. Now put the vegetables on the stove, over medium heat. The vegetables should boil and then cook for 25 minutes.
Do not forget to stir periodically.
After 25 minutes, the pepper softened and more liquid was released. Add the vinegar, stir and cook for another 5 minutes.
7. At the end of cooking, immediately pour the leko in pre-sterilized jars. Do not place the jars directly on the table.
Place a towel or wooden board.
Wind the banks. Allow to cool and put into storage.
Of course, we leave a bit to immediately evaluate our work. Tasty
2. Winter bedding recipe for aubergines, peppers, tomatoes and carrots.
Cooking time 45 min.
- Eggplant – 2 kg.
- Sweet pepper – 0.5 kg.
- Tomatoes – 1 kg.
- Carrots – 0.5kg.
- Onion bulb -5 heads
- Garlic – 5 cloves
- Salt – 2 tbsp.
- Sugar -100g. (0.5 cups)
- Vinegar 9% -100g (0.5 glass)
- Vegetable oil – 200 ml (1 cup)
1. Wash the vegetables and dry.
Tomatoes taken ripe and red. Cut the stem and cut into large lobes.
In general, we need tomato juice, so you can squeeze it in a juicer and move around in a meat grinder. We move through the blender.
Eggplant cut into large pieces. You can cut them elongated or square.
We cut along in 4 parts, and then in 4 parts.
5. Cut the pepper into halves of rings or, if not very large, into slices. Removing the stem and lightly cleaning the seeds.
Carrot rubbed on a large grater.
6. Pour the vegetable oil into a large, deep bowl, over medium heat and heat well.
8. Add all the vegetables to the onions with the carrots. These are slices of eggplant, peppers and grated tomatoes.
Add all the remaining salt and sugar. Stir and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes.
9. After 30 minutes, add the vinegar and garlic squeeze the garlic. Leave the stew for another 10 minutes.
10. After 10 minutes, spread the bed in pre-sterilized bottles and roll up the sterilized caps.
The banks are washed with soda or mustard (do not wash with chemicals). We put in a cold oven.
Turn on 120 ° -130 °. After heating to the set temperature, heat for another 7-15 minutes.
Depending on the size of the cans. Turn off the stove, open the door and leave the jars in the oven until necessary.
Well that’s it. Our bedding for the eggplant winter is ready.
3. Pepper bed with tomato paste for winter.
- Sliced Bulgarian pepper 2-2.5 kg.
- Water – 1 liter
- Tomato paste – 200 g
- Vegetable oil – 100 g
- Salt – 1 tablespoon. l
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Vinegar 9% – 50 g.
- Bay leaf – 2-4 pcs.
- Pepper Peas – 7-9 pcs.
1. My peppers, remove the stem, seeds and white veins. Cut the peppers into strips and then cut them into 3, well, if they are large, 4 pieces wide.
The chopped peppers should be 2-2.5 kg.
It is good to have kitchen scales at home. They will be useful in many cases.
2. Make the marinade. Pour 1 liter of water in a saucepan, add 50 g of vinegar, 1 cup of granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon of salt, 100 g of vegetable oil, 200 g of tomato paste, pieces of black peppercorns.
7-9, laurel 2-4 pieces, to taste.
Put the marinade on the stove, light the fire and let it boil. To fall in the boil we marinate our chopped peppers and also let boil.
From time to time stirring, as if pepper were melting in a marinade.
4. After boiling, boil the pepper for another 15 minutes. After that, place it in sterilized bottles and rotate the sterilized caps.
5. Allow to cool and remove for storage.
You can store this bed at room temperature.
Cook a lot to be enough until next summer.
4. Video – Hungarian winter for bedding – a classic recipe.
Output 6 cans of 500 g each and 1 can of 700 g.
Well, we have reviewed all leko recipes for today’s winter.