Marinated mushrooms for the winter is an incredible dish for your taste. A jug of these mushrooms harvested for winter at home can brighten any rainy winter day.
They added a little vegetable oil, cut the onions into rings, a big sandwich is ready! And the hot dishes, and the heat.
And you can only eat pickled mushrooms with bread, without all that is called. Tasty And you can even feel the aroma of the summer forest or remember the purple and gold of the Indian summer …
- Marinated mushrooms – the easiest recipe
- Delicious mushrooms for winter in the marinade with garlic.
- Pickled mushrooms with cinnamon for winter.
- Marinated mushrooms – Recipe without sterilization.
- Quick-cooking marinated mushrooms
- Marinated mushrooms for winter – the most delicious recipe.
- Marinated mushrooms at home – a recipe for winter
- Video: vinegar mushrooms with vinegar.
- mushrooms – 1.5 kg
- Dill umbrella – 2 pieces
- 4-6 pepper of Jamaica peppers
- 2-4 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds (optional, but Chinese ones are added)
- 1 tablespoon. Salt.
- Vinegar 9 percent – 5 tablespoons. spoons
- Garlic – 2 cloves.
How to cook pickled mushrooms – a step-by-step recipe with a photo:
- The cooking of the pickled mushrooms begins with the fact that they are washed first with running water and then with boiling water.
- Put the prepared mushrooms in the pan.
- Pour the mushrooms with cold water so that you just hide them, and put the pot over the fire.
- Add 1 tbsp. With a lot of salt in the mushrooms.
- Boil, remove the foam, over medium heat for 1-1.5 hours from the moment of boiling.
- Remove from heat and put in cooked mushrooms to taste: 1-2 peppercorns, 1 dill umbrella, 1-2 bay leaves, 1 teaspoon mustard seeds.
- Cool to room temperature. Marinated mushrooms for the winter are ready. It can be eaten or rolled up for winter. To do this, add chopped garlic and vinegar to the cooled mushrooms. Stir
- The contents of the pan were spread (poured) over the sterile cooled bottles and closed the boiled caps. Store the jars in a cool place to store before the start of winter.
- Fresh mushrooms – 1.2 kg.
- For the marinade (1 liter of water): 1 dill umbrella.
- 1-2 laurel leaves
- 2-3 peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons sugar spoons
- 1 tablespoon. spoon of salt
- 5 tablespoons 9% vinegar spoons.
How to cook delicious marinated mushrooms for winter – step-by-step instructions:
To classify, wash and boil the mushrooms for an hour and a half in clean water. Add a sieve, let the broth drain and wash the mushrooms with boiled water.
Spread in sterile jars.
Adobo kitchen for honey agaric. Pour a liter of water into the empty pan, let it boil. Add salt, sugar, peppercorns, bay leaf and dill to the water.
Boil the marinade for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and add vinegar.
Pour the marinated mushrooms on the benches.
Make sure the liquid completely covers the mushrooms.
Close the jars with mushroom caps. Fresh and clean in a cool place.
Marinated mushrooms are ideal for dishes of potatoes and other vegetables, as well as for various cereals. By the way, they make wonderful salads, and as an independent snack, these mushrooms are great.
However, try it yourself!
The delicious and fragrant pickled mushrooms are an excellent snack, especially if you sprinkle them with onion and sunflower oil. Perfect for second courses.
- Honey agaric – 1 kg
- sugar – 2 tablespoons.
- salt – 4 tbsp.
- bay leaf – 3 pieces
- Jamaica pepper – 6 peas
- carnation – 4 stars
- Cinnamon – 3 pieces
- 70% acetic essence – 3 teaspoons.
The pickled mushrooms are prepared as follows:
- Boil 1 liter of water, add salt, sugar, bay leaf, allspice, cloves and cinnamon. Boil for 3 minutes, then add the vinegar and remove the pot from the heat.
- Rinse the mushrooms thoroughly, pour cold water over them and let boil, then drain.
- Once again, pour the water over the mushrooms, add a little salt and boil, without stirring, until the water boils. Then gently mix the mushrooms and remove the foam. At the end of the cooking, the mushrooms will settle in the bottom.
- Remove the mushrooms and place them in sterile jars, filling them loosely, approximately 2/3 of the height.
- Drain from the jars the remains of the broth that was left in the mushrooms, and pour the marinade on top. The banks close the covers and store them in the refrigerator.
Put the mushrooms in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Salt to taste, let boil and drain. Wash the mushrooms and fill with cold water.
Boil the mushrooms after boiling for 10-15 minutes. Drain the water again. Cook the marinade with 1 liter of water and the specified spices, except the vinegar, boil for 2-3 minutes and pour the vinegar.
Put the mushrooms in the boiling marinade, boil and cook for another 5 minutes.
Put the mushrooms prepared with the help of a skimmer in sterilized jars, pour the marinade and close the capron caps. Keep in the cold.
Cooking the mushrooms for this recipe is only one hour. You can eat them in a couple of days, but we will try to keep them until winter so we can remember the summer at the table during the long winter evenings.
For the preparation we need the following products:
- Fresh mushrooms, best of all, small, not very grown, with thick legs
- salt sugar
- acetic acid
- bay leaf
How to cook pickled mushrooms:
The mushrooms must be carefully bruised to remove the garbage. Especially in our case, since we collect fungi not only from the stumps, but we also take the ones that grow on the ground.
In addition, the experience of the earth has a thicker and softer foot, which is more pleasant afterwards.
Then thoroughly wash the mushrooms with running water. Put in a pan, pour cold water, saler well and put on the stove.
We boil, let boil for 5-10 minutes and be sure to drain the first water, as it contains all the harmful substances that could be in the mushrooms. Well, it just looks ugly, all black and dirty!
Pour the mushrooms again with clean cold water and place them on the stove. This time we let them boil for 20-30 minutes, after which we put them in a colander.
It’s time to cook the marinade.
Adobo for honey agaric
Pour cold water into the pan and place the pan on the stove. Add salt and sugar at a rate of 1 tablespoon of salt and 1 tablespoon of sugar per 1 liter of water. Add a bay leaf and some cloves of garlic.
We throw a few rivets.
After the water boils, add 1 tablespoon of 70% acetic acid.
Pour the boiled mushrooms in boiling marinade. We give them a little boil, not for long, about five minutes.
Remove the pan from the stove and place the mushrooms on clean cans. Immediately pour them almost to the brim with hot marinade.
At the end, pour a little vegetable oil into each jar.
The banks close the covers and let cool. Store the pickled mushrooms in a cool place, preferably in the refrigerator.
Honey agarics – how much
Salt – 1 tablespoon. a spoon
Sugar – 1 – 1.5 tbsp. spoons
Vinegar 9% – 9-10 pt. spoons
Black Pepper Peas – 5-6 pieces
Bay leaf – 1-2 pieces
Carnation – 2-3 pieces
Garlic – optional – 2-3 cloves
Grated nutmeg – optional
- Honey agarics are clean of leaves and dirt.
2. Fill with cold water and boil after boiling for 10 minutes. Then drain the water through a strainer.
4. Add the sugar and salt to the mushroom broth, 1 tbsp. Spoon for 1 liter of water. Bay leaf, pepper, garlic.
Cook for 5 minutes.
5. Finally, add vinegar to 9%, as indicated in the recipe, or replace it with acetic acid at a rate of 1 tbsp. Spoon for 1 liter of water, cook for 3 minutes and turn off the heat.
Marinated mushrooms at home – a recipe for winter
- mushroom fungi – a 10 l bucket
- salt to taste
- Adobo: 2 liters of water.
- 125 g of coarse salt
- 100 g of vinegar
- bay leaf – 1-2 pieces
- Black pepper – pinch.
Bust of mushrooms, washed in several waters. Put the prepared mushrooms in a large pot, pour water, boil.
Merge mushroom wash.
Repeat this procedure again.
For the third time, pour water, boil, reduce heat and cook until ready (hour 2). Half an hour before the end of cooking, salt, to taste.
But not much – salted marinade. Basically – the mushrooms are ready.
Cook the marinade in water, salt and vinegar. The boiled mushrooms are dipped in boiling marinade with vinegar for 5 minutes.
In the prepared jars we place the bay leaf and several pepper peas in the bottom. Shumovkoy took out mushrooms and filled them with cans. Pour the marinade for the mushrooms.
Cover and sterilize. Cans of half a liter – 30 minutes.
Roll and wrap for a day.
Video: vinegar mushrooms with vinegar.