Today, my Napoleon is not common, it is cooked like a sandwich cake with ham, pineapple and walnut. Decorate and diversify any feast, in addition to delighting with its delicious flavor and the combination of a layer of soft and delicate cream, with crumbs and puff pastry.
In this case, the cake is easy to prepare and to accelerate the cooking process of the finished puff pastry.
- 750 g of unleavened dough
- 500 g of cottage cheese (I have ricotta)
- 150 ml of cream 20%.
- 250 g of ham
- 150 g of canned pineapple
- 80 g of nuts
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 egg
- salt to taste
2. Stir cheese, cream, garlic and puree into a mixing bowl until smooth.
3. Cut the ham and pineapple into small cubes, cut the nuts.
5. Pastries grease the resulting cream. If necessary, cut the sides of the cake with a knife.
Rub the sides and top of the cake with cream and sprinkle with crumbs.
6. Put the finished cake in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
The video recipe for Napoleon’s cafeteria can be seen below in my video: