Type: Main dishes
Servings: 4 servings
It is no secret that real masterpieces are born more often thanks to the most unexpected ideas and combinations. This can be described fantastically. tasty dish, what we want to share with you
This delicious conquered George Bush himself, who nicknamed it “pineapple”. And after this dish has become a huge success with chefs from around the world.
- To begin, clean the pineapple, without cutting the top and bottom of it.
2. Turn the fruit sideways and cut it in half with a sharp knife.
From the halves you need to cut the inside so that later you can put the meat.
3. Take the pork and season it with spices to taste.
Carefully roll the meat in the condiments and place it in the pineapple halves.
4. Sprinkle the pineapple with spices and wrap it in thin slices of bacon.
Before sending the dish to the oven, you can pour the bacon with apple juice to prevent it from burning. It is recommended to repeat this procedure every 20-30 minutes.
5. You have already done it. It only remains to send the pineapple in the oven and bake it until you see that the meat is ready.
The best baking temperature is 240 degrees.
Instead of pork, you can use any meat, the chopped chicken legs are also excellent. Some pineapples fall apart during cooking, but if you follow the correct temperature, this will not happen.
Experiment and be pleasantly surprised with the result.