I have already given you recipes of salted cucumbers a little before. And since there are innumerable recipes of this type, I promised that I would still go back to the salty cucumbers.
I keep my promise and I assure you that these recipes are not a little worse and that someone may like them even more than the previous ones.
Eat slightly salty crispy cucumbers, but drooling still accumulates, it’s so delicious. And the smell of brine can not be described. Only the appetite causes.
It depends a lot on your spices, which you put for salting.
I try to experiment. Then add some leaves, then others.
Then put another pepper, not peas, and chili or a mixture of peppers. Some other spices.
Therefore, I advise you to do it first according to the recipe and then experience what you like.
How to make salty cucumbers. Recipes of salted cucumbers with spices.
Here we see very interesting recipes of salted cucumbers and each one is good in its own way. Be careful with hot peppers, especially if children eat cucumbers.
Keep in mind that if the cucumbers remain longer than the specified time, they will become more salty.
So go ahead! Successes to all!
1. Recipe for salted cucumbers with garlic, pepper and cloves.
In 3 banks in 1l:
- Cucumbers – 1.8 kg
- Dill – 3 twigs
- Garlic – 9 teeth.
- Salt – 4 tablespoons.
- Water – 2l.
- Currant leaf – 6 pcs.
- Pepper Peas – 8-10 pcs.
- Carnation – 4 pieces
1. Wash the cucumbers and let them dry. Try to collect cucumbers of the same size.
To avoid spoiling pickling, try the cucumbers, whether they are bitter. Because after salting they will have a bitter taste.
Do not regret, replace them.
2. Well rinsed and dried banks. Dill, cloves of garlic and currant leaves are placed in the bottom of the jar.
3. Cucumbers are placed, or rather they are placed in very tight banks with each other.
4. Cook the brine. Pour the water into the pot.
Add the bay leaf, peppercorns, cloves. Add salt.
For a liter of water you need 2 tablespoons of salt. Stir, set fire and boil.
5. Pour boiling water over cucumbers in jars.
The banks must be full.
6. Close the cans with lids and leave at room temperature for 1 day.
7. The day passed. Open the can and get cucumbers to test.
What aroma was … uh …
8. Cut, well salted. Delicious, crunchy
The remaining cucumbers are put in the fridge. Cold are even tastier.
2. Recipe for salted cucumbers in a package with hot pepper and mustard.
- Medium cucumbers – 1 kg.
- Garlic – 1/2 head
- Hot pepper – 1/2 pcs.
- Bunch of dill – 1
- Bunch of parsley – 1
- Dry mustard – 1/2 teaspoon.
- Sweet peppers – 5-6 pcs.
- Salt – 1 tablespoon. (not superior)
- Sugar – 1 tablespoon.
- Vinegar of wine or 6% – 2 tablespoons.
1. My cucumbers, put in a bowl and fill with very cold water. You can add ice to the water.
Leave the cucumbers soaked for 2-4 hours. Better at 4. Then the cucumbers will be very crispy.
2. In cucumbers, cut the ends on both sides and cut the cucumbers into 4 parts.
If small cucumbers can be cut only in 2 parts.
3. In the usual cellophane packaging we put dill umbrellas. If there are currant leaves, cherry or horseradish, then they will also be good to put in the fennel.
Verify the package, before dialing, so that it is complete. Place only leaves, without stems, especially dry dill, so as not to pierce the bag.
4. In the package fold the cucumbers.
5. Cut the fresh vegetables.
First, cut the stems, gather them with green leaves and cut them not finely, but not very large.
6. Fall asleep chopped green in the package. Here we squeeze a piece of garlic, around the teeth 3.
7. Chop the remaining garlic finely and spread it also in the bag.
8. Cut the hot peppers in small circles.
Do not let your guard down. The hot pepper is very hot.
Add the pepper to taste.
9. Pepper is also presented in the package.
10. Add the mustard, peppercorns, salt and sugar in the package. Do not take extra salt, it is very thin and not suitable for salting.
11. At the end, you can add wine vinegar or replace it with ordinary 6% table vinegar. This is not necessary, but many love the bitter marinade.
12. The package is tied at the top, so there is a place to mix cucumbers. Now mix everything thoroughly by shaking the bag so that all the products and spices are distributed evenly.
Do not be lazy Stir well.
The taste of each cucumber depends on it.
13. Place the bag of cucumbers in a bowl (just in case, it will break suddenly and begin to drip) and let stand 30 minutes at room temperature. After half an hour, put in the fridge.
After 2 hours, the cucumbers are ready, you can eat them.
Here in our family disagreements. I love cucumbers for the night, and my wife, on the other hand, they are semi-fresh, that is, after 2 hours of exposure in the fridge.
14. This time I won, pick cucumbers from the fridge in the morning. See how much the cucumbers juice in the package.
15. Cut the package and put the cucumbers in a cup.
What flavor sounded throughout the kitchen.
16. The cucumbers are completely salty or, if they are marinated with vinegar.
17. We tried. Crunch to keep the ears.
3. Recipe for crispy salty cucumbers in a 3-liter jar
In the 3 liter jar.
- Cucumbers – around 2 kg.
- Salt – 2 tablespoons
- Sugar – 1 teaspoon
- Pepper Peas
- Garlic – 1 head
- Horseradish leaves, currants, cherries.
1. Let’s chop cucumbers in a 3-liter jar. Therefore, first prepare the jar.
It’s easier than jam. The jug should be rinsed with soda with hot water and rinsed with cold water.
2. Cook the brine. In a small pot pour half a liter of water.
In the 3-liter jug full of cucumbers, it only includes half a liter. Add 2 tablespoons of salt and a teaspoon of sugar.
We mix everything, close the lid, put it on the stove and let it boil.
3. In the bottom of a three-liter bottle place the horseradish leaves, throw on the dill umbrellas along with the hard stems to fit into the jar.
They also put currant leaves, cherries.
4. Take the black peppercorns. Cut the garlic cloves in half and send them to the jar along with the peppercorns.
5. They have washed the cucumbers they need to cut the ends on both sides. After that, put the cucumbers in the jar.
When you put half the jar, put all the spices on top again. Horseradish leaves, currant leaves, cherries.
Be sure to put back the dill, garlic, pepper and peas.
6. Put the cucumbers in the spices until we fill the bottle to the top. And again we put all the spices on top.
All the leaves, dill, leftover garlic and pepper.
7. The gherkin is boiling. We turn off the stove, remove the brine from the burner and let it rest for 5 minutes to cool down a bit.
Cucumbers can not be poured into boiling water.
8. Begin pouring the brine into the jar. Fill a full jar to pick the fully covered cucumbers.
Fill and close the lid immediately.
9. Leave the jar on the table for a day so it is completely fresh.
One day later we put the jar in the fridge.
10. One day later, take the jug out of the fridge. The cucumbers are darkened, this is normal.
11. We get cucumbers from the jar and of course we try immediately. First, the taste of the brine is incredibly delicious.
Second, the cucumbers turned out to be crispy, which is what we wanted.
12. Our cucumbers are ready. Well done for the glory.
Use this recipe for salty cucumbers and you will get crispy, tasty and fragrant salted cucumbers.
Keep them in the fridge if you do not eat them all at once.
4. Video – Sliced Cucumbers, Instant Recipe