Although the New Year will not come soon, many people on their blogs are already preparing for its celebration. Look for new recipes, cook them, taste them and then offer them to you, dear readers.
So you can already take ideas already tested and translate them into reality.
I try to keep up. Also experimenting in my kitchen. Then review the results of the experiment at home.
And if everyone liked everything, and if there was nothing left on the plates after the tasting, then you can share the recipe safely.
And in today’s article I would like to share these recipes. And not only them, but also various forms of their registration.
After all, we now have a beautiful feed in priority. Which is absolutely correct.
A holiday is always happy, beautiful, fun and tasty … And appearance first sets the tone. Therefore, on a holiday, we dress, we comb, and we do not forget, of course, to beautify all the dishes we plan to serve.
Especially, if this party is new year!
He himself is bright and colorful, and he wants everything to coincide with this. After all, it is not surprising that they say: “How to celebrate the New Year, so gas!” Therefore, we will try to fulfill it in a positive, beautiful and tasty way.
And today’s salads will help us with this.
Today’s selection is different in that all fairly simple recipes are selected in it. It does not take much time to prepare them.
As you probably know, everyone, the year we will meet is the Year of the Yellow Dog. And of course, without salads in his honor it can not be done.
Therefore, let’s start with them.
- Dog Salad
- Salad “Dog – Ryzhulya” for the New Year table
- “Christmas tree”
- “Snow mood”
- “New Years Eve”
- “Winter’s Tale”
I prepared this dish yesterday for dinner. He found a photo on the internet and decided to repeat it.
And as ingredients he took the main ingredients for the Olivier salad, well, with additives of course.
And since this salad is very appreciated by all of us, I decided to cook it based on it. The advantage of this is that it will be more convenient to form a figure of the future Symbol of the Year from a mixture of ingredients filled with mayonnaise.
- Chicken Breast – 1 PC
- boiled potatoes – 3 pieces
- onion – 1 pc
- boiled carrots – 1 pc
- Hard Cheese – 150 gr
- Pickled cucumbers – 4 pieces (small)
- nuts – handful
- black grapes – 3 pieces or olives)
- Sour cream – 3 – 4 tablespoons. spoons
- mayonnaise – to taste (about 6 tablespoons)
- salt to taste
1. Boil the potatoes and carrots in advance. Allow to cool completely and peel. Then cut into small cubes.
The smaller the cut, the easier it will be to shape the shape of the dog. The small pieces are well adhered and practically will not disintegrate during the creative process.
Prepare a bowl and immediately put the sliced cubes in it.
2. Cucumbers, I decided to use them in pickle, although you can take them fresh. With them, the taste will also get a fresher note.
By the way, if I cook such a dish the second time, I will use my own advice. And today I have pickled Bulgarian cucumbers.
At the same time and try.
Its flavor is bittersweet, exactly like that of the famous Bulgarian cucumbers. And what he likes most is that they are very crispy.
So in the salad, they will be crispy.
Add to the bowl and to them.
3. Also add the nuts. To do this, simply break into small pieces with your hands, or cut them with a knife. At the plate they felt.
We need only a handful, so we can handle it quickly.
4. Well, we also need a bow. With him there are different options. And now I will describe them:
- It can be used simply chopped onions
- You can marinate it in a mixture of boiling water, salt, sugar and 9% vinegar (for 300 grams of water, a teaspoon of salt and sugar and two tablespoons of vinegar). This method can be recommended if you use fresh cucumber.
- Onions can be fried with a little oil to eliminate bitterness.
- I can take green onions
Choose any of your favorite options and add to the common bowl.
If the onions are pickled, after draining the acidic water, try the product to taste. And if the acid was more than necessary, then you should just rinse it with cold boiled water and squeeze.
5. Great All connected.
And now you need to lightly spread the contents and fill with sour cream and mayonnaise.
You can fill with a single mayonnaise. But now we are trying to keep consumption to a minimum.
Therefore, if the dish requires mayonnaise, then I try to make a 50×50 dressing, diluting it with sour cream.
6. But first, the contents must be mixed to dissolve the salt.
By the way, if you have gherkins or onions in vinegar, then you can completely refuse the salt.
Put in a salad three tablespoons of mayonnaise and three tablespoons of sour cream and mix. In principle, this will be sufficient for a given quantity of products.
There must be a fairly viscous mass from which it will be easy to form a figure.
7. Let’s start forming. Place two balls on the plate, one large for the body and the second for the head.
Describe both. Then dock the hind legs and ears.
The front legs, by default, remained hidden under our ears. That is to say, in other words, we do not form them.
Well, do not forget the tail. Mouth on the front of the floor, marking its front and highlighting the forehead.
Everyone And now put the rest of the salad in the missing places. The “dog” was not very big, but rather clean and fairly proportional.
8. Now you need to make a skin for her. I decided to do it with cheese.
It has a slightly yellowish appearance, which means that it completely corresponds to the color of the Symbol of the Year.
The cheese is better to take hard. I have taken Parmesan.
It rubs well with a fine grater and does not stay stuck, and the dog’s skin will work like a real one.
And so, grate the cheese on a fine grater. It will come in the form of a thin, short, hair-like straw.
9. Grease the shape with the remaining mayonnaise so that the “hairs” on the bottom stick and do not slip. And then place the grated cheese, carefully filling all the areas so they do not shine.
10. And the final touch. This makes eyes and nose for our dog.
You can make them from black grapes or olives. I cut the grapes in half and took out the bones.
That is basically everything. Our salad is ready!
The dog came out like a dog. Quite funny for me … I think the character of the year will like it.
And I also prepared this version of the salad not long ago, and I hasten to share it. Also, the dog is very cute, and the contents are tasty.
- Crab Sticks – 200 – 250 Gr
- Eggs – 4 pieces
- boiled rice – 1 cup
- Cucumber – 1 pc
- Canned corn – 300 – 350 gr
- green onion – 0.5 bunch
- Greens, parsley or dill – 0.5 bunch
- fresh carrots – 1 pc
- olives – 4 pieces
- mayonnaise – to taste
From this amount of ingredients you get a little more salad than we need. But it does not matter.
If you put the leftovers on the table and call your loved ones, in 5 minutes there will not even be a trace of it.
1. Boil the rice to the state of preparation in salt water. Then let it cool.
2. Cut the crab sticks into 3 to 4 pieces and disassemble them into fibers. And if you want, you can simply cut into cubes.
3. Says fresh cucumber and boiled eggs. Try to keep the cubes small.
The smaller they are, the tastier the dish will be and the easier it will be to form the dog’s snout.
4. Cut the green onions and chop the green ones.
5. Put everything that is crushed in a bowl. Add a piece of rice, and leave something to decorate the snout.
6. Drain the liquid from the corn and add it to the total dough.
7. Season with mayonnaise and mix. As a general rule, salt is no longer necessary.
Since we have rice cooked in salt water, and shrimp and mayonnaise are salted by themselves. But try, and if you find that you would like to add, then add.
8. Let’s start to form the face of our Ryzhuli. Everything is very simple here.
From the mass already mixed put a blank space, in the shape of a dog’s face.
9. On a fine grater, rub the juicy fresh carrots. That’s why fresh, because boiled carrots do not rub.
It does not make such a superficial straw.
10. From the rest of the rice to form the lower part of the face. Sprinkle with the grated carrot the rest, including the sides to create volume.
From the rice to form a nose and eyebrows. Make olives from the olives and cut the nose.
And also cut off the lashes and highlight the area of the ears.
11. Garnish with fresh vegetables and pomegranate seeds, if any. Or arrange the dish to your liking.
Here is a Ryzhulya that we have developed. I think the Symbol of the Year will be very happy.
Well, what a new year without an elegant Christmas tree. Make sure you put it on the table.
Let everyone be happy on vacation.
- Red cabbage – 150 gr
- Hard Cheese – 150 gr
- green apple – 2 pieces
- boiled carrots – 1 pc
- Cooked Eggs – 1 PC
- mayonnaise – 1 glass
- dill – 1 bunch
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp. spoons
- Frozen raspberries – for decoration
1. Grind the dill and mix it with the mayonnaise. If you cook homemade mayonnaise, it will be more than a compliment.
2. Peeled apples. Then grate them and the cabbage on a thick grater.
Pour the apples with lemon juice so that the pulp does not darken.
3. Carrot rubbed on a fine grater.
4. Divide the egg into egg yolks and egg whites and rub the egg whites into a thick grater and the egg yolks into small ones.
5. Prepare a large flat plate and place half of the apples in the first layer. The first layer must be the largest in diameter.
After all, in the salad we put the shape of a Christmas tree. That is, the appearance will be similar to the cone.
Rub this layer with mayonnaise. It is desirable to go to the very edge of the apple layer, as if separating the layers at separate levels.
Do not rub too much so that the salad does not turn out to be very greasy.
6. The next layer is to place a part of the cabbage and mix it again with mayonnaise. Then, a layer of carrots half, in which you can also make a layer of mayonnaise.
7. Then place half the cheese, the mayonnaise, the remaining apples and the egg whites. Mayonnaise again.
And it will continue the carrot that has remained.
8. And at the end again cabbage, cheese, which also sponges with mayonnaise. Crowned all the yolks.
Covering them with mayonnaise is no longer necessary.
9. For decoration, use frozen raspberries or strawberries. Or berries or fresh fruits.
We have built a Christmas tree, and the more beautiful it is, the more it will please us.
This salad has been vegetarian. It is good to cook when there are many plates of meat or fish on the table.
This is a variant of a very delicate salad, which is obtained in its taste and visual quality. Cooking is easy.
And surely it will be to the taste of all its guests and families.
- Cooked Chicken Breast – 1 PC
- Hard Cheese – 100 – 120 gr
- Nuts – 3-4 tbsp. spoons
- Eggs – 3 – 4 pieces
- grapes for decoration
- salt to taste
1. Boil the chest in salted water and remove the skin completely. Allow to cool and cut with not very large straws.
Add with a little mayonnaise. Prepare a round culinary shape and put the cut pieces on the bottom, pressing them lightly with a spoon.
2. Crush the nuts with a rolling pin. Sprinkle on chicken meat.
3. Rub the cheese on a fine grater to make a short, thin straw. Divide the amount into approximately 4 parts. Leave one of them untouched, and mix the three parts with a small amount of mayonnaise.
Then put it on the next layer.
4. Eggs are grated on a medium grater and also mixed with mayonnaise. Publishing the next layer.
Distribute each layer evenly and press lightly with a spoonful. Carefully remove the form so as not to damage the layers.
5. Cut the grapes into two halves and remove the bones. It’s better that it was a dark variety.
It will look more impressive in the “white snow”.
Spread it in the center of the salad bowl. Spread the remaining space and sides with the remaining cheese.
All the salad is ready. Very nice and tasty.
By its appearance, it will certainly create a festive atmosphere among those who will eat it.
By the way, this version of the salad has other names: “Pearls in the snow” or “First snow”
And this version of the salad is so simple that it takes a long time to prepare it. Its advantage is that all the ingredients here are not cooked.
All you have to do is fry the nuts a little.
The ham, if desired, can be replaced with smoked sausage or boiled meat.
- ham – 200 gr
- hazelnut nuts – 50 g
- plums – 100 gr
- Hard Cheese – 100 gr
- mayonnaise to taste
1. Fry the hazelnuts in a dry pan for 10 minutes, without forgetting to stir them. Then peel and grind.
If there were no hazelnuts, then the nuts will work too.
2. Pour the prunes with hot water. It is not necessary to pour boiling water, otherwise it will spread everywhere and lose its appearance and shape. Keep in water for 10 minutes.
Then drain it, dry the fruit and cut it into large strips.
3. Cut ham into plates first, and then – straws not too large.
4. Rub the cheese on a medium grater.
5. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and fill with mayonnaise to your liking. The salad should not be dry.
6. Put in a bowl, or on a common plate. Garnish with chopped and whole walnuts.
Here is a quick recipe, and the salad turned out great. Elegant, tasty and quite light.
Only for New Year’s Eve.
This salad is on top, and the design, the taste and the name. The recipe is simply beautiful.
And you can cook a dish very fast.
It will especially attract those who love stuffed eggs. In our place, for example, everyone loves them. And I always prepare them for any party.
And in this recipe you can come together and present in such a lovely way.
Yes, and he is preparing himself for a while – two. Now go for yourself.
- boiled meat – 0.5 kg
- Eggs – 5 pieces
- cheese – 200 gr
- onion – 1 pc
- mayonnaise to taste
- mustard – 0.5 – 1 teaspoon
- garlic – 1 tooth
- green to decorate
- cooking oil for frying
- salt pepper
1. Boil the meat in salted water until tender. You can take absolutely any meat, and the pork not very greasy, and the beef will do.
And if you want a combination of fewer calories, you can boil the chicken breast.
Chill the boiled meat to make it easier to cut. Cut it into strips.
2. Pour some oil in the pan and put the meat in it. Fry until lightly browned. Add pepper and mustard.
Stir and turn off. Let it cool again.
Then put on a large flat plate in the center.
3. Marinate onion, diced cubes or quarters. The time for this should be 10 to 15 minutes. Then drain the water and try the onions.
It should not be too bitter. If it tastes too sour, rinse it and squeeze it.
Put the onion in the meat, divide the rings and spread it evenly over the entire surface.
4. Spread it on top with a small amount of mayonnaise.
5. Boil the eggs and cool. Then cut into two halves and get the yolks. Put them in a bowl and squeeze the garlic in them.
Slightly salt, pepper and grind with a fork.
Add two tablespoons of mayonnaise and grind with a fork until smooth. Try not to leave lumps.
6. Fill the eggs with the mixture. Equalize it to the edge so nothing stands out.
If after filling all the halves there is a bit of a mixture, put it on the meat with onion.
7. Then lay the eggs, cut them down. Get white punches.
Lubricate them with mayonnaise with a silicone brush.
8. Rub the cheese on a fine grater. It is desirable that it be hard.
It will not stick and will have the appearance of a shallow straw that resembles coconut flakes.
9. Sprinkle with the “bumps” of shabby cheese and decorate with greens.
And here we have a very nice and delicate dish. Very tasty and delicious.
Always eat without leaving waste.
Tell me please, who does not like dishes with mushrooms, onions, meat, eggs and cheese? There are probably some of them.
And if you add nuts to the recipe, there will be even less of these.
This is another simple and delicious recipe for making salad. Time will be devoted only to the preparation of the products and their cutting.
And no more difficulties. And the secret of your taste in a properly selected recipe.
Everything is heavy and balanced.
- Boiled meat – 450 gr.
- Mushrooms – 350 gr
- onion – 1 pc
- Cooked eggs – 4 pieces
- cheese – 150 gr
- Nuts – 100 gr
- mayonnaise – to taste
- Salt, pepper – to taste
- vegetable oil for frying
1. Cut the onions into quarters of rings. The mushrooms are not cut into very small pieces either.
2. Fry the onion in a pan in a small amount of vegetable oil. As soon as it becomes softer, add the mushrooms.
Then all together until the mushrooms are ready. Salt and pepper to taste.
Then, place three – four layers of paper towels to make an excess of oil in a glass. Otherwise, the salad will be too fat.
Wait until the mushrooms cool completely.
3. Cut the meat into cubes. Similarly, cut the eggs.
Put everything in a bowl.
4. Rub the cheese on a coarse grater, directly into the bowl with the ingredients already chopped.
5. Chop the nuts. For this, they can be cut, or ground with a rolling pin. But just to keep the pieces tangible.
Leave a few halves of nuts for decoration.
Add them to the total mass.
6. When the mushrooms have cooled, add them.
7. Salt and pepper to taste. Then add the mayonnaise and mix.
Place it on a flat plate in a pile and decorate with the remaining halves of walnuts.
Here is an easy performance. And the result was very tasty and nutritious.