I do not know a single person who does not know that on New Year’s Eve the cakes are baked. Some bake cakes that look like cakes. Of course, children rejoice beforehand and certainly do not wait for adults to drink tea, but receive their portions much earlier, well before the clock rings.
Well, adults, if for some reason you can not try 31 numbers, then you get to the first one in the “cake” and begin to evaluate what kind of cake the hostess has, what color, what flavor.
This is where the hostess can flash if she uses our recipes. The cakes, of course, are different and in kefir, puff pastry and chocolate, easy to prepare and complex. Of course, “sour cream” and “bird milk” are not completely simple, but are complex cakes that require patience, time, effort, but if you can stand and prepare them, your guests will remember for a long time what they did. Pastries and how did you get it?
The rest will take you much less time and effort. So …
Step by step recipes for cooking simple and delicious cakes at the New Year table.
- “Strawberry – Chocolate”
- “Bird milk”
- Video “Zebra”
Cooking and treating guests and spouses for a long time will reproach their wives: “You do not do that”, and the wives will tell a friend a friend for a long time: “Well, think, nothing complicated and we can,” but none of them, and you can not cook. Successes for you!
- Sugar – 1 tablespoon.
- Eggs – 2 pieces
- Sour cream – 1 tablespoon.
- Butter – 1 tablespoon.
- Flour – 1 tablespoon.
- Soda – 0.5 teaspoons
- Salt – 1 pinch
- Cocoa – 4 tablespoons.
- Vegetable oil – 1 tbsp.
1. Combine the flour, salt, soft drinks, cocoa in a deep bowl, mix.
2. Beat the beaten eggs, sugar, sour cream, butter.
3. Add the whipped mixture to dry and mix.
4. Cover the removable form with baking paper and rub with vegetable oil.
5. Pour in the form of the mixture, smooth and put in the oven, preheated to 180 °, for 30-35 minutes.
6. Take the mold out of the oven, let the cake cool a bit, remove it from the form,
Remove the paper and cut through the thickness.
in two identical cakes.
7. Place a circle of baking paper in a clean, removable form on the bottom and place half of the cake on top.
Ingredients for cream:
- Mascarpone cheese – 800 g.
- 34% cream – 400 ml.
- Sugar – 100 g
- Powdered sugar – 100 g
- Gelatin – 20 g
- Milk – 150 ml.
- Juice of half a lemon
- Frozen strawberries – 150-200 g.
- Nuts – 1 handful.
- Black chocolate – 1 tile
1. Pour the gelatin into a glass, pour the water, let it swell. Pour the milk into a small saucepan, boil, put the swollen gelatin in it and dissolve with constant stirring.
Remove the pot from the heat, let the liquid cool down.
2. Whipped cream in a blender with 50 g of powdered sugar until thick.
3. Place the Mascarpone cheese, the sugar, the cooled milky gelatin mixture in a large bowl, mix by hand, add the whipped cream and mix well all the cream until smooth.
4. Cream divided into two identical halves. Chop half of the bitter chocolate and nuts with a knife and add to half the cream.
5. This cream puts on the first cake on the form. Put the second half of the cake on top.
6. Strawberries, not defrosted, cut into pieces, add 50 g of powdered sugar, mix
and immediately add to the second half of the cream.
7. Place the cream on top of the second cake in the shape.
8. Smooth over the entire surface and place the form in a cool place for 8-12 hours or overnight.
9. Grate the remaining chocolate.
10. Remove the cake from the refrigerator, remove the connection form.
and sprinkle with grated chocolate. Serve at the table so that guests can see how beautiful and appetizing it is.
After the guests have appreciated its beauty, we cut the cake into portions, order the dishes and serve each guest his portion.
- Eggs – 6 pcs.
- Sugar – 400 g
- Flour – 570 g
- Sour cream 20% – 1 liter
- Cocoa – 30 g
- Powdered sugar – 200 g.
- Soda, vinegar, thickener for sour cream.
2 cakes are baked, one dark, the other light.
- Eggs – 3 pieces
- Sugar – 200 g
- Flour – 300 g
- Sour cream 20% – 150 g.
- Soda – 1 teaspoon
1. Take the eggs, break in a deep bowl, beat until obtaining a thick and uniform foam.
2. Add sugar and slowly insert the entire glass into the beaten eggs.
3. Continue beating for as long as possible. Of course, it will not dissolve all the sugar, but it will still do it as much as possible.
4. Add the sour cream and also beat for 2-3 minutes until smooth.
5. In this recipe, we will have a characteristic to sift the flour. Flour will sift it directly into a mixture of eggs, sour cream and sugar, so that it will gain air inside.
We take half the flour and sieve any sieve you have.
6. The first part of the flour must be well beaten to avoid the lumps.
7. Pour a teaspoon of soda with a small amount of vinegar (cooling soda) and add to the dough.
8. Mix everything well with a blender.
9. We take the second half of the flour and sift it all the way back to the dough. All mix the blender well until smooth. The dough was thick, but elastic.
Set the dough aside for about 10 minutes, start bubbling. This means that there is a lot of air in the dough and this is very good, it will be tastier.
10. Turn on the oven. Heat up to 180 ° and put our cake there. Reduce the temperature somewhere at 135 ° -140 ° and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Korzh should bake. Checking the perforation of the cake with toothpicks.
If the chopsticks come out clean, then the cake will cook.
- Eggs – 3 pieces
- Sugar – 200 g
- Flour – 270 g
- Sour cream – 150 g
- Cocoa – 30 g
- Soda – 1 teaspoon
11. We take a mold with a diameter of 20 cm. All the ingredients are designed for this shape, always with high edges. The bottom is covered with parchment paper or flour, you can grease the bottom with butter.
While it is better not to grease the edges, the dough should rise well.
12. Now we are preparing a chocolate cake, dark. To do this, equally, in the same proportions we will bring sugar, eggs and sour cream.
Sift in them the first half of the flour. You noticed that in the ingredients, the flour costs a little less than the first cake.
We lower the flour to the amount of cocoa, which we add in the second cake. That is to say, cocoa, so to speak, replaced part of the flour.
If you like cocoa a lot, you can put more, but then you need to remove as much flour as you have added to the cocoa. As in the first case, after beating the dough, we added crushed soft drinks there and again we hit a bit.
13. When beating the first half of the flour, sift the second half and add to the cocoa sieve. Together we enter our mass.
14. Manually, without including the mixer, gently mix this mixture in the dough so that everything intervenes and moistens. Otherwise, when turning on the blender, collect cocoa powder throughout the kitchen.
15. Mix the cocoa in the dough, turn on the blender and beat the dough until smooth. Let stand for 10-15 minutes, let air enter.
After which we can bake.
- Sour cream – 700-1000 g.
- Powdered sugar – 200 g.
- Sour cream thickener – 4 envelopes
16. We take 20% sour cream, begin to beat with a blender for about 1 minute, the sour cream should become homogeneous and should appear many air bubbles.
17. We take sugar powder, it is possible and sugar, but it is heavy and granulated, the sour cream settles quickly, so it is preferable the powder and it is added to the sour cream. If you like it sweeter, you can add more powder.
Beat the dough and add the icing sugar in pieces.
18. We take a sour cream thickener and read on the back, the amount of sour cream you need for a package. But of course look at the consistency of the cream. Add the thickener to the sour cream and beat with a blender.
The cream immediately begins to take over. By the way, if there is no mixer, beat with a spoon.
The cream will grip at the expense of the thickener. Beat up to 4 minutes, no more.
The more time you gain the stronger it gets thicker. If it does not thicken in 4 minutes, add a thickener.
Usually, it becomes very thick in a minute.
Although we had 700 grams of sour cream, and in a package of thickener it was written that it was designed for 400 grams, we poured 4 packages in sour cream. It depends on the sour cream, the quality of the thickener.
So go for yourself.
Then, the cream is ready, the cakes are ready, they need to be completely cooled.
19. Each cake must be cut in two in thickness. We will have 2 light cakes and 2 dark cakes.
20. Spread the alternate colors, one over the other. If the edges of the cakes dry, cut them carefully.
They crumble a crumb of them in different dishes.
21. Rub each layer with cream. Rub the top and around the cake.
22. Sprinkle with colored crumbs to your liking. We sprinkle triangles on the cross.
The cake of the mouth also sprinkles with crumbs, from the dark, dark, from the light, clear.
The cake is ready, but it must be infused. Refrigerate overnight.
Possible for 6-8 hours.
Before serving the cake, remove it from the refrigerator one hour before serving it so that the cream becomes softer and more tender.
- Eggs – 10 pcs.
- Sugar – 2 glasses
- Flour – 1 tablespoon.
- Milk – 1 cup
- Butter – 300 g
- Cocoa – 150 g
- Sugar – 50 g
- Oil – 30 g
- Milk – 400-500 ml.
1. Prepare the gelatin. Pour the gelatin in a bowl and add the water. Take the water at room temperature.
Stir a little so that the gelatin begins to dissolve and separate.
2. Turn on the oven to warm up to 180 °.
3. Take the eggs at room temperature, divide and divide, the yolks in one direction, the whites in the other. In a protein add a pinch of salt.
4. Beat the whites until a stable foam is obtained and beat the yolks separately.
5. Add the sugar, 2 tablespoons in protein and 2 tablespoons in yolks. We keep beating. In proteins, the sugar will dissolve, but in the yolks not at all, the sugar grains will be found.
This is good
6. Mix the yolks with the proteins.
7. Carefully, with a spatula of wood or plastic, to avoid falling, we interfere with the proteins.
8. Add the flour, first necessarily sifting,
And mix by hand, until smooth.
If you do not trust your oven and that the dough increases as it should, you can add soda or baking powder, but they are not added in the classic recipe.
9. Prepare a baking form. The cake is designed for a 28 cm diameter shape.
The bottom of the form should be covered with parchment paper. Place the dough in the form.
We distribute the mass in the form, so that everywhere the same thickness is found.
In the preheated oven put our cookies and bake for 20-25 minutes. (Test the will with a toothpick)
10. Remove the cake from the oven.
11. Knife separates the cookie from the molds. Analyze the form.
12. Gently hold the roll on the cookie on a large plate, a baking sheet, anywhere, but it is better to roast outside the oven so that it cools uniformly and the bottom is not moist.
My form, which was prepared as a sponge cake, still serves us.
13. Wash the eggs first with water and then with soda to disinfect. (Buy eggs only from reputable manufacturers).
14. Eggs divided into whites and yolks. The squirrels send a sealed container in the refrigerator, since we still do not need them.
15. Beat the yolks until you get a good foam.
16. Add 1 cup of sugar, vanilla sugar and a tablespoon of flour.
17. Mix everything for 2-3 minutes. The result was a whipped egg dough.
18. Add a glass of milk, and can not be heated, add cold. Mix everything
Pour all the dough into a small saucepan.
19. Pour a little more water in the pan and send the pan of cream there so that it hangs without touching the bottom of the pan.
20. The water should boil. The cream at this time, can be stirred periodically.
The cream should be prepared and thicken. It takes about 20 minutes.
21. Record in 15 minutes, the cream should become thick, but it should be a little thicker, you should wait another 5 minutes.
22. The cream is ready, removed from the stove and reserved. It should be cooled to approximately 40 °.
23. Add the soft cream in the chilled cream and stir it manually. As the cream is still a little hot, the oil will mix very well and easily.
24. Here is a cream so beautiful and beautiful as a result. We put aside.
25. The cold proteins are sent to the mixer, first they are beat at low speed, then they are increased and beat until a good stable foam is obtained.
26. Add a glass of sugar, continue beating until the sugar dissolves.
27. We change the protein in a very large dish and add cream.
28. Start mixing the dough with a wooden spoon or a silicone spatula from top to bottom.
29. When we mix the cream well, add the gelatin at room temperature. Mix with gelatin for about 7-8 minutes.
A completely homogenous mass must be made. We put aside.
30. We took the same form in which the cake was baked, we spread parchment paper in the bottom. Cut the cookie into two thick pancakes.
A cake is placed at the bottom of the form.
31. We distribute the dough we have before, in the cake, distribute all the cream evenly in shape.
32. Cover with a second cake. Squeeze everything with a food film and send it to the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
33. Pour water into a saucepan, put it on the stove, put a smaller saucepan on it, so that it hangs from the handles, without touching the bottom of the lower pan. In the upper pan pour the cocoa,
34. Add the sugar, stir.
35. Add milk in parts, stirring all the time. The amount of milk you have may differ, because the cocoa is different in a few tablespoons.
A mixture of cocoa and milk should be the consistency of the sour cream.
36. We continue stirring, without extinguishing the fire, so that the water below boils, since not all the clumps of cocoa are broken, they dissolve, without adding more milk, approximately 10-15 minutes. The cocoa should not boil, stir.
Now we have the fudge mixture finished.
37. In the mixture add a piece of butter, stir until it dissolves. Put fudge to cool.
38. Take out the cake in the shape of the refrigerator, separate the cake from the shape with a knife.
39. Open the form and remove it carefully.
40. With a wooden spatula we change the cake to the prepared place.
41. Pour sweet on the cake.
42. Spoon, in circular movements, we begin to distribute it on top of the cake, so that it begins to drain on its sides.
43. Lubricate the uncovered sides of the cake.
It turned completely muddy with dulce de leche, pastel. You can let it rest for 30-40 minutes to cool the fudge.
Put on the table Cut and enjoy.