Spaghetti bolognese Traditional Italian dish whose name is in keeping with its place of origin. There, in Bologna, the pasta was served with a multicomponent sauce, which consisted of minced meat, vegetables, herbs, wine and tomatoes.
For all the components to exchange aromas, the cooking takes two hours, which is quite justified by the taste.
The main part of the popular Italian dish. Sauce rich in meat. Before making a Bolognese sauce for spaghetti, you should stock up on high-quality minced meat, tomatoes, onions, garlic and carrots. The wine will give it a special flavor.
More often, the sauce is prepared based on meat or vegetable broth, sometimes cream or milk is added.
- The kitchen starts with roasting vegetables.
- Next, you should place the filling and, after sweating a little, add the tomatoes.
- The resulting mixture is poured with broth and wine, seasoned with herbs and roasted for three hours.
- Spaghetti bolognese It is also a high quality pasta and, therefore, you must choose durum wheat pasta.
Spaghetti bolognese classic Italian recipe
Spaghetti bolognese Classic recipe, with which you can master a popular dish. The cooking will require pork and minced meat, giving the sauce a thick and delicate texture.
Keep in mind that if the meat initially has a chopped structure, then the vegetables should be cut very finely. Therefore, quickly razvarytsya and soaked in flavors.
- Fry the garlic, carrots, onions, celery and bacon for 10 minutes.
- Put the filling and grind well.
- Enter the tomatoes and the broth.
- After 5 minutes, pour in the wine.
- Tomato sauce for 2 hours.
- 10 minutes before the end, boil the spaghetti.
- Sprinkle the cheese with spaghetti with bolognese sauce and serve.
Spaghetti bolognese with minced meat has several cooking options. The classic recipe consists of two types of meat: pork and veal.
Not worse than chopped veal. It is nutritious, low in calories and combines well with all the components.
Such a useful and satisfying dish can diversify not only an adult, but also a diet for children.
- Rescue of onions and carrots.
- Add the minced meat, tomatoes and cream and simmer for 2 hours.
- Boil the spaghetti.
- Sprinkle the bolognese with spaghetti sauce before serving.
Spaghetti bolognese with chorizo and mushrooms. Alternative to the classic dish. As you know, minced meat is added to the sauce, but when prepared with mushrooms and sausages, you can make sure that the simple products fully reflect the full range of flavors.
The peculiarity of the recipe lies not only in the appetite and aroma, but also in the speed, which is important when time is short.
- Fry the mushrooms and garlic.
- Add the tomatoes and the broth.
- After 5 minutes, put the pieces of sausage.
- Then 30 minutes and serve with pasta.
Spaghetti bolognese with herbs will delight lovers of fragrant dishes. When preparing the sauce, it is important to convey the Italian flavor, so they often use fresh basil, parsley or mint. These herbs are pleasant and appetizing, not only fresh, but also dry.
Fans of “off” flavors can apply oregano or salty.
- Onions, garlic and minced meat are fried.
- Add wine and sweat.
- Pour the juice and milk.
- Season with herbs and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Spaghetti with spicy Bolognese decorated with fresh basil.
Spaghetti with bolognese sauce will have a delicate and light flavor if you use chicken fillet instead of minced meat. With all its versatility, chicken meat dries quickly. To avoid such an incident, the fillet is sliced and fried with bacon.
The latter nourishes lean meat with fat and makes it juicy and smooth.
- Fry the pieces of fillet with bacon and onion.
- Add the tomatoes in their own juice, season and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Serve the dish traditionally.
Spaghetti bolognese The recipe, thanks to which the dish can easily be on the table of the house, because along with the classic recipe, there are more simplified options. One of them With tomato paste.
The latter is very convenient to use, economical and always available, allowing you to prepare the sauce at any time of the year.
- Onions, garlic and minced meat are fried.
- Add the pasta and milk.
- Cook on low heat for 20 minutes.
- Spaghetti with bolognese tomato decorated with fresh basil.
Spaghetti bolognese in a multicooker will please especially the busy housewives. Thanks to the gadget, the sauce is thick, tender and incredibly fragrant.
The peculiarity is that all components maximize their flavor potential due to the gradual decrease in temperature. The result is a dish full of a variety of flavors.
- Then it stings the “Fry” for 10 minutes.
- Add the vegetables and change to Bake.
- After 10 minutes, add the tomatoes and the wine.
- Cook on “Turn off” for 20 minutes.