I have not been able to make exuberant chops for a long time. Having tried to make them according to this recipe, I was absolutely delighted! The oatmeal added to the filling not only adds volume to the chops, but also makes them juicier …
These chicken chops can be cooked in the oven! Another great idea: put a slice of hard cheese inside the filling, forming a product.
Chicken Cutlets with Cheese– That’s what I cook for dinner. It is impossible to even think about it calmly: how appetizing is the dish!
- 500 g of chopped chicken
- 1 egg
- 0.5 tablespoons instant oatmeal
- 0.5 teaspoons milk or water
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ground black pepper
- cooking oil for frying
- Mix the milk or water with the egg, pour the flakes with this mixture and let stand for 20 minutes.
- Chop the onion, crush the garlic, mix with the chopped chicken cooked in a blender.
- Mix the swollen oatmeal with paprika, pepper and salt, add them to the filling.
- Roast the meatballs in vegetable oil over high heat on two sides, reduce heat and make available. You can make batter from ground nuts or ground peanuts, you’ll get a crunchy crust and a taste that even a sophisticated gourmet will appreciate.
I recommend serving such empanadas with sour cream or sweet and sour sauce.