There are many recipes for pilaf: from the traditional use of animal fat for frying, to complete adaptation, which resemble meat and rice more. We have prepared for you a recipe of the best of traditional and reasonably adapted pilaf: it will be juicy, fragrant, rich, but we can do without the ingredients that need a long look.
1.5 kg of meat (beef / pork / lamb to taste)
1kg of rice devzira (or other)
1 head of garlic
red and black ground peppers
150 ml of vegetable oil
1) Cut the onions and carrots into strips, the meat cut into small pieces
2) In a saucepan with thick walls, pour the oil and fry the onions until golden, add the meat and cold. Then add the carrots and stew for 7 minutes, uncovered.
3) Pour the seasoning, salt and mix. Add water to cover the contents of the pan. Cover and simmer for 40 minutes over medium heat.
4) Devzira rice should be washed well with cold water.
5) Pour into a saucepan. DO NOT mix with the grill.
6) Pour the contents of the pot with hot water so that its level is 2 cm higher than the level of rice and salt. Cover and cook until rice absorbs water.
7) After that, in the middle, push the head of garlic, peeled from the peel. On the surface, make holes with the handle of the blade, so that the steam goes well. Cover and cook for another 25 minutes.
8) Now you can mix everything and bring to the table