Mannik is an amazing cake. Vertemos semolina, but there is no grits, there is no cottage cheese in the recipe, but it gives a bit of flavor to cottage cheese. You can cook without flour and still you get the dough.
And, of course, it’s a tasty, quick and easy cake to make.
How to cook the manna in kefir. Recipes for the tasty manna.
In this article we will consider a type of kitchen semolina cake, in kefir. In other articles, if you are interested, I will give you other types of cooking, with other ingredients.
- The recipe for jelly manna over kefir.
- Mannik is very tasty and juicy.
- Simple tasty mann with vanilla.
- Video – Mannik without flour
- Kefir – 1.5 glasses
- Eggs – 3 pieces
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Vanillin (or vanilla extract – 1 tbsp.)
- Semolina – 1 cup
- Flour – 1 cup
- Salt – 1/4 teaspoon.
- Baking powder – 10 gr.
- Milk – 1/2 cup
1. Break the eggs in a deep cup and add sugar. Mix with a whisk. Pour 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
We go out
2. Add the kefir to the eggs.
Kefir can be taken both at room temperature and cold. Stir until smooth.
3. Pour the semolina into a mixture of eggs with kefir. Good stir, breaking all the bundles. We left for 15-20 minutes until the semolina swelled.
In fact, if you have time, you can leave it at rest for more than 30 to 50 minutes.
4. The semolina is swollen, add the baking powder and add the flour. They all mix well until the mixture is homogeneous.
5. The dough is ready, pour in the form. The shape can be taken any, round, square.
We have a round diameter of 22 cm.
6. We put the form in a preheated oven at 180 °. Bake the cake until it is done.
Depending on the shape (how thick the mana will be), and your oven, everyone will need their own cooking time.
7. Mannika blushed. Check the preparation of the cake with a wooden stick.
Pierce the cake and remove the stick, if it is dry, the mana is ready. We pierced the cake in several places with the same stick. Do not be afraid
Do 25-40 punctures. This is to ensure that the milk penetrates faster.
8. Fill the manna with milk. Pour a little, giving time to milk to soak.
The form is put back in the oven for another 15 minutes.
9. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly. To facilitate removal of the cake from the mold, use a spatula, gently pass between the mold and the cake and remove it from the mold.
10. Mannik is ready. It was very soft, airy and at the same time very juicy.
Optionally, you can pour the jam, sprinkle with grated chocolate, add fruits, berries, lemon or orange zest.
Diameter of the shape – 22 cm.
- Kefir – 250 ml.
- Flour – 150 gr.
- Sugar – 230 gr.
- Semolina – 200 gr.
- Butter – 50g.
- Baking powder – 1 teaspoon.
- Egg – 2 pieces
- Salt – 1 / 3chl.
- Milk – 250 ml.
- powdered sugar – 100g.
- Juice of berries (blueberries, currants) – 2 tablespoons
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan.
2. In a deep bowl pour the kefir. Add the semolina and sugar.
All mix with a whisk, until smooth.
3. Go out and break a couple of eggs. Again, stir well.
4. Add the cooled butter (but it is still in the liquid state).
5. Place a strainer on a plate, pour flour into it. Pour the baking powder into the flour. Sift the flour and send it to the bowl to the kefir dough.
Knead the dough trying to avoid lumps.
6. Cover the form with parchment paper and grease with vegetable oil. Our shape is round, 22 cm in diameter.
7. Extend, or rather pour, the dough into the form. It is quite liquid and it is not difficult to put it. From the middle, we order the dough transversely, so that the dough moves towards the edges of the cake.
In short, line it in the thickness to bake the cake evenly.
8. Place the mold in a preheated 180 ° oven and bake for 35-50 minutes. Will check the wooden stick.
9. Pour the prepared manna with milk and let cool. The cooled manna is removed from the mold, from the bottom we remove the parchment paper.
10. Pour the powdered sugar into a cup and pour 2 tablespoons. Berry juice. Stir until smooth.
Immediately grease the cake with glaze.
Preparing the glaze in advance is not necessary. It freezes quickly.
Well, our mannik is ready here. If desired, sprinkle with ground nuts. It turned smooth and juicy.
When cutting the enamel does not break.
- Kefir – 1 cup
- Semolina – 1 glass
- Flour – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Eggs – 2 pieces
- Baking powder – 10 g
- Glass vanilla – 1 g.
- Butter – 100 g.
1. Pour the semolina in a deep bowl and add a glass of kefir. Mix well and let stand for 15-30 minutes (depending on the amount of time you have) to make the semolina swell.
2. After 25 minutes, the semolina swelled. We keep preparing the mix we need.
3. Melt the butter.
4. Add 2 eggs to the mixture of kefir and semolina and pour the melted butter.
5. Add sugar, flour, vanilla to the mixture to taste. Keep in mind that if you pour a lot of vanilla, it can give you bitterness.
Add on the tip of the knife. If you really do not like to put less. Pour 1/3 pack of baking powder (approximately 3 g)
6. Mix everything thoroughly. You can start baking a cake. You can lick the dough.
Check vanillin, maybe salt is needed.
7. Put the dough in the form of a multicooker. By the way, this mana can be baked both in the oven and in the slow cooker.
8. Before sending the dough in the form, grease it with butter. We have a form to which nothing adheres.
9. We send the form to the slow cooker, everything is done automatically there. If you do not have a multicooker, send the form to the oven preheated to 180 °, for 45-50 minutes.
Willingness to check the piercing of the cake with a wooden stick.
10. Check the preparation, if it does not stick to the rod, let it cool a little and remove it from the mold.
11. Turning around. (We had a beautiful shape, so from the underside of the cake is also very beautiful. If you have a beautiful upper side, remove and place the cake).
Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
12. Cut, look and taste. The result was a smooth and pleasant consistency of manne-cake.
You can serve it with jam, any candy or sprinkle with nuts. In general, who loves what.