We have already been preparing many things for the New Year. Cooked cakes, prepared a menu of New Year’s salads, prepared a menu of main courses, a menu for cocktails with champagne, vodka, brandy, whiskey, rum and gin.
He made a new Christmas menu. It would seem that you are ready for the holidays.
But I thought there are people who can not afford many festive dishes. But the Russian proverb says: “Not red is the corner hut, but red by empanadas”.
Feet have always been in Russia one of the main courses.
That’s why I decided to give some simple cake recipes that everyone can cook. These are very tasty empanadas with cheap products that everyone can buy for a vacation.
There are a couple of pancake cakes, with pancakes with milk and kefir, there are also meat pies, berry pies.
Step by step recipes for cooking simple cakes for the New Year table
- Cherry and chocolate cake
- Minced meat pie and baked rice.
- Video – Meatloaf with potatoes
- Video – Lavash Pie
- Berries Cake with Sour Cream
- A simple berry cake recipe
- Footage – Classic yeast cake with berry fruit
- Video – A simple berry cake.
In this recipe, I included cooking pancakes for two recipes at once, this one and the next one, “Pie with minced meat and rice in the oven”, because the pancakes are exactly the same, and we made these recipes the same day.
- Milk – 1 cup
- Sour milk – 1 cup
- Eggs – 2 pieces
- Flour – 6-8 tbsp. with slide
- Salt – 1 teaspoon.
- Soda – 0.5 teaspoons
- Sugar – 1 tablespoon.
- Vegetable oil – 3 tablespoons.
1. In a deep container to combine milk, yogurt, eggs, salt, soda, sugar.
2. Mix the mixture well, gradually, add a flour to the mixture, stirring carefully every time so that no lumps remain.
3. The result should be a mixture of liquid cream consistency.
4. Add the vegetable oil,
5. Mix well.
6. While preparing the dough, place the pan on the stove and heat it over the larger fire to make the pan hot.
7. Before baking each pancake, grease with vegetable oil. We do this with the washed potatoes, cut in half.
The potato is dipped in vegetable oil and the bottom of the pan is gently passed
8. We pour the dough with the help of a small cook or as they also call it another spoon to serve. So the pancakes will be the same and even.
Pour a portion of pancake dough into a greased hot pan, lift the pan by the handle and shake the pan from side to side and back and forth, spread it in a thin, even layer of dough at the bottom of the pan.
9. Fry the pancake for 30-40 seconds, the time depends on many causes, stove, pan, dough, etc. Someone likes fried pancakes more, someone less.
Therefore, when lifting the pancake with a spatula, you can determine its availability according to your tastes.
10. When you think the pancake is fried enough, with a spatula, turn it to the other side. Fry, as well as on the first side, keep in mind that for the second side, the cooking time is less than half.
Since we are preparing pancakes for additional use in the cakes, we do not separate each pancake with melted butter separately, we stack them one on top of the other, as they are.
- Pancakes – 10 pieces
- Frozen chopped cherry – 70 pcs. – About 1 glass.
- Sugar – 8 – 10 teaspoons.
- Grated chocolate – 1-2 st.l.
- Homemade sour cream 40% – 250 g
- Sour cream 20% – 100-150 g
- Sugar – 1-1.5 tbsp.
- Vanilla sugar – 1/2 teaspoon.
1. Combine two sour cream, sugar and vanilla sugar in a deep bowl.
2. Manually, gently beat the mixture until you get a spongy and homogeneous mass. Do not use the blender, as the sour cream is very greasy and can quickly turn into butter.
Put the cream in a cold place.
3. We take a pancake, put it on a plate, it will probably be more convenient on a cutting board. On the edge of the pancake place 6-8 cherries in a row, sprinkle with sugar to taste, sprinkle about 1 teaspoon.
Carefully rotate the pancake in a tube.
4. Put it aside. In the same way we turn 10 pancakes.
5. Put 4 pancakes in a serving dish.
6. Pour generously with sour cream. Next, the pancakes will be placed pyramid 4-3-2-1.
7. The second row has 3 tubes of pancakes. The cream is also generously poured.
8. The third row of two tubes and pour the cream. Fourth, last row 1 tube.
9. Fill the entire pyramid with cream and distribute evenly throughout the cake, not forgetting the sides.
10. We send our cake for 12 hours in a cold place to soak.
11. Take the cake out of the fridge, rub some black chocolate on a fine grater.
12. Sprinkle the cake soaked with grated chocolate.
Cut into pieces and serve on the festive table.
This is delicious
- Ready pancakes – 10 pcs. Remember that we cooked them in the previous recipe. Of course, you can cook them separately.
- Boiled beef or pork – 300-400 g.
- Onion – 2 medium heads
- Fresh mushrooms – 300-350 g.
- Rice – 1/3 cup
- 3-4 eggs boiled eggs
- Green onions – 1 bunch
- Butter – 150 g
- Salt pepper
First prepare 3 fillings.
- Stuffing meat – minced meat and fried onions
- Stuffed mushrooms – mushrooms, fried onions and rice
- Stuffing eggs – hard boiled eggs, green onions.
1. Onion cut into small cubes.
And fry in butter until golden brown.
2. Turn the boiled meat through a meat grinder, you can add other boiled meat, boiled chicken giblets, turkey meat, in general, what do you like the most? The total amount of meat should be 300-400 g., As in the ingredients.
3. Wash the mushrooms and boil for about 20-25 minutes.
4. Cook the rice until it is cooked and rinsed. The water is drained through a strainer.
5. In the rolled filling we put half of the fried onion.
6. Mix everything thoroughly, salt and pepper. If you think the meat filling is quite dry, add a little broth.
7. Finely chop the green onions and the eggs cooked in cubes.
8. Add 1 tbsp. Smooth butter, salt and mix.
9. Cut the boiled mushrooms into small pieces.
and fry in 1 tablespoon of butter for 10-15 minutes.
10. Add the second half of fried onions to the mushrooms. All the mix
11. Add the rice, salt, pepper.
12. Grease the pan with high sides liberally with butter.
13. In the lower part we place a pancake, on top of this pancake we place 4 pancakes so that the ends hang from the sides of the tray.
14. We extend the first row – half of the meat filling.
15. Cover the pancake and separate the second row: half the egg filling.
16. Cover the pancake and separate the third row: all the stuffing of rice and mushrooms. Cover with the pancake and place the fourth row of the remaining egg filling.
17. Cover the pancake and place the remaining meat filling.
18. Cover the pancake.
19. Fold the ends of the pancakes on the sides of the cake.
20. Everything is covered with the last tenth pancake.
21. Melt the remaining butter.
22. Brush generously the surface of the entire cake.
23. Put the cake in a preheated oven at 200 ° for 10-15 minutes, until golden brown. Check if there is a look, it all depends on the oven.
Do not overdo it.
24. Remove the cake from the oven,
Change into a dish, cut into portions.
It is desirable to apply broth to the cake, it is also not bad with tea. The cake is good, both cold and hot.
Try it yourself to find out.
- Puff pastry, can be without yeast and without yeast – 500 g
- Filling – 400-500 g.
- Tomatoes – 2 pieces
- The cheese
- Arch – 1 head
- Salt pepper
- Vegetable oil
- Egg – 1 piece
- Greens (can be frozen)
1. Finely chop the onions.
2. Also chop the tomatoes.
3. On a large grater, rub the cheese.
4. Pour the vegetable oil in a hot pan.
5. Put the filling, a small spatula interferes, breaking the lumps and frying for 7-8 minutes.
6. Add the onion and mix.
7. Distribute the tomatoes in the minced meat, mix everything, salt, pepper and simmer for 5-7 minutes. We put aside.
8. Turn the oven on 200 °.
9. Beginning to try. Sprinkle the work surface with flour.
Take a sheet of dough, spread out.
10. Cut the dough into strips in width depends on the diameter of your baking dish.
11. In the shape, we have 26 cm in diameter, pour vegetable oil and completely lubricate the shape, walls and sides.
12. We put the cut layers of dough into the shape, be sure to firmly press the layers of dough into the joints so that no cracks remain.
13. Cut the long ends of the dough, hanging from the edges of the mold, so that the remaining ends are enough to wrap half the mold.
14. Cut the bottom of the mold with cut pieces and press firmly the seams between the pieces on the bottom.
15. In the filling add the chopped vegetables, mix well.
16. Put the filling in the form.
17. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
18. Close the cake with dough strips hanging from the sides.
The excess, which overlaps the medium, is cut off.
19. In this way, we have a totally closed cake. Do not forget to press the seams along the top of the cake.
20. Break the egg and grease the top cake.
21. Fully greased cake sent to the oven for 25-30 minutes.
22. Remove the cake from the oven. Our cake was beautiful, with patterns.
We move on a plate, we show guests.
Cut in pieces. Lick while you wait for your piece and …
- Flour – 350-400 g.
- Baking powder – 1 teaspoon.
- Sugar – 100 g
- Eggs – 2 pieces
- Butter – 120 g
- Raspberry, black currant – 300 g
- Sour cream – 200 g
- Vanilla sugar – 1 bag
- Eggs – 2 pieces
- Sugar – 100 g
- Flour – 2 tablespoons.
First prepare the dough.
1. In a deep bowl, break 2 eggs, add the sugar and beat well with a blender.
2. Beat the exuberant white foam.
3. Put the butter at room temperature and again, beat everything well.
4. Mix the flour with the baking powder and add in portions, stirring well, in the egg and sugar mixture.
5. Knead the dough well. It must be soft, elastic.
6. Put the dough in a bowl, cover it with a film of food and put it in the refrigerator for a while, while we fill it.
7. To fill the eggs, the vanilla sugar and sugar should be whipped into a white fluffy foam.
8. Beat the eggs with sugars, add the sour cream and beat everything well.
9. Now add all the flour, 2 tablespoons. and continue beating with a blender.
10. Fill it up, put it aside for now.
11. Take a baking dish, fill the bottom with parchment paper and grease the sides with butter.
12. Place the dough in the bottom of the mold and, so to speak, pass it across the width of the mold.
13. Utaptaem dough lifting it on its sides.
14. Soft and beautifully distributed in all the way.
15. Put the berries on the dough. You can take the berries that you like the most.
We have raspberries and blackcurrants. Do not forget to wash and dry the berries.
16. Turn the oven 180 ° to warm it. If you have an old stove, start the oven early.
17. Pour the precooked berries poured.
18. The filling should be evenly distributed throughout the entire area of the form. Twist the shape a bit by touching the table (very softly) so that the spill is distributed throughout the cake.
19. Put the cake in the oven for 35-40 minutes. See that he blushed well.
Remove from the oven, let cool and remove from the mold on a plate. You can decorate with fresh berries and a sprig of fresh mint.
Cut into pieces and enjoy.
- Flour – 1 cup
- Kefir – 1/2 cup
- Egg – 1 piece
- Berries – 2 glasses
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Butter – 100 g.
- Baking powder – 1 teaspoon.
- Vanilla sugar – 1 teaspoon.
1. Break the egg into bowls, add sugar and beat everything well until a uniform white foam forms.
2. Add the soft melted butter
and continue beating until the whole dough is uniform.
3. Add the kefir and mix it manually in the mixture.
4. Mix a little and beat again with a blender until you get a pretty thick dough.
5. Add flour, baking powder and vanilla sugar.
6. Stir well with a spatula, manually.
7. Make a homogeneous mass, quite thick.
8. We change the dough into the shape, which should be covered with baking paper. We have a 23 cm diameter shape.
9. Level the dough over the whole shape with a spatula.
10. Put the berries on top. We have blueberries and currants.
You can take any other you like.
11. Place the cake in the oven and bake until ready, until the top of the cake turns red.
The baking time depends on many factors, which I hope you already know. It’s a plate, a shape, a dough, etc.
Our cake was 30 minutes.
12. If the cake is not very sweet for you, you can sprinkle it with powdered sugar.
Despite the abundance of berries, the dough remains dry, but at the same time tender.
Cut into pieces and eat with tea, with milk, but in general with whatever you want. Everything will be delicious.