No one in the world loves cream pies as much as I love them. I always buy this delicious in my favorite pastry, very tender, vanilla, with a crunchy crust and ice cream flavor. Bake them yourself I tried many times, but always without success.
Yes, and I do not have as much free time to spend half a day as a dessert.
Once, a friend gave me an incredible gift: a huge eclair that occupied half the table. And how delicious, fragrant, beyond words!
This masterpiece of culinary art turned out to be Karpatka cream cake. It is ideal for lazy sweet teeth. I strongly recommend that you postpone all matters and write this recipe.
Before the holidays, he is only useful!
Sometimes “Karpatka” is called a cake. But he is so magical that I call him cake.
The recipe came from Poland, in it the dough is especially extended with a neglected layer, so that it looks like a mountainous relief.
Cream for our great profiterol – custard pudding. You can cook it yourself or buy it in a bag.
Dissolve it with milk, according to the instructions, you will not get worse than at home.
- 250 ml of water
- 125 g of butter
- 180 g of flour
- 5 eggs
- pinch of salt
- 25 g of powdered sugar to sprinkle
- 500 ml of milk
- 200 g of butter
- 50 g of flour
- 50 g of starch
- 150 g of sugar
- 15 g of vanilla sugar
2. As soon as the oil has melted, remove from heat.
Add the flour and mix well. Again, return the mixture to the stove and cook until the dough is rolled into a bowl. It takes about 3 minutes.
In the bottom of the pan will begin to form a crust.
3. Place the dough in a large bowl and mix with the eggs, adding them one by one.
Make sure the dough is not liquid. It is best to do this with a spatula, not with a blender. Beat the last egg and add in parts.
The dough should be thick, smooth and shiny.
4. Place the dough on a baking sheet made of paper. You can do this with a spoon or syringe to form “mountains”.
The more negligence – the more beautiful. It can make the surface smooth, it does not affect the taste.
5. Bake for 35 minutes in a preheated oven at 200 degrees.
At this time, it is better not to open the door.
6. While the dough is baking, prepare the cream.
The oil is better to leave the refrigerator in advance, it should be smooth. Heat 100 ml of milk in a pan.
Remove from the stove, add flour, starch and mix well so that lumps do not form. Pour the remaining milk, add common sugar and vanilla. Prepare ingredients over low heat until thick.
Do not forget to stir constantly.
7. Place the thick cream in a bowl and cover with an adhesive film, let it cool completely.
So on its surface it does not form a crust.
8. Blender or mixer beats the oil. Add cream pudding very slowly, stirring after each serving.
Make sure the oil does not exfoliate!
9. Cut the cake cooled in half and generously place the cream in half. You need to cut along, not through!
If it has a small shape, bake two cakes.
10. Put the second part of the cake very carefully in the cream, do not press it.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar and place in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
11. Call the guests and enjoy the divine taste!
Polish cake “Karpatka” It becomes an exquisite dessert for capricious guests. In the recipe, you can use different variations of the cream, add fruit.
Dream about the decoration and get ready to praise!
For this dessert, I advise you to serve healthy fruit drinks. Our cake turned out to be high in calories, and they are very light and refreshing.