Type: Main dishes
Georgian cuisine Famous for its tasty cakes, say more: empanadas with suluguni, Meat, beans – your business card! The culinary masterpieces of the Georgian stewardesses are always exuberant, fragrant and very appetizing.
Khachapuri – one of those types of bakery, which perfectly describes the Georgian national cuisine. Airy soft cheese cakes It will not leave anyone indifferent, it is impossible to stop without eating at least one more!
We offer to bake khachapuri according to the Ajarian recipe. The delicious egg and suluguni trays are not only tasty, they also look impressive.
- Dissolve the yeast in warm milk, let stand for 20 minutes. Add salt, sugar, sunflower oil, 1 egg and sifted flour, knead the dough.
- Divide the dough into 5 pieces, roll each into a flat cake.
- Wind the edges of the tube, pinch the ends.
- Form the mass of the boat, put them on a baking sheet. Beat 2 eggs and grease each piece.
- Suluguni grate and mix with 3 eggs.
- Start the khachapuri cheese.
- Send to a heated oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Take out the boats, make a hole in them with a knife and pour each raw egg.
- Return the khachapuri to the oven for 5 minutes. Look at the time, the khachapuri can not resist, otherwise the egg will harden. In each product, put a slice of butter.
To serve Adjar khachapuri Immediately after the preparation. Eat delicious cakes, tear the pieces along the edges and submerge them in a delicate filling.
This delicious muffin should be prepared at least once in your life, so do not forget to save the recipe!