First place between breakfast dishes No wonder they share oatmeal and eggs cooked in any way. After all, there’s nothing easier than heating a pan, driving a couple of eggs and waiting a bit.
And do not say you never did that.
Having broken an egg, you must have seen a white stranger. yarn near the yolk. In the cooked dish, it becomes almost imperceptible, and in its raw form, the thread can say a lot about the freshness of the egg and not only.
- This thread is called chalaza and that’s what it looks like.
- I wonder if I should be in the egg.
- Of course, besides, it is she who indicates that the egg is fresh and that you can eat it.
- Normally there are 2 halases in the egg. This is a type of anchor that keeps the yolk in the middle, preventing it from falling to the bottom of the egg.
- Another function of chalazy is to mix the yolk with the peel.
- The older the egg is, the thinner the thread, so if you have not noticed it in a broken egg, it will most likely spoil.
- Be careful and always pay attention to this little detail!
Now you know that the yarn near the buds is another indicator with which you can determine the quality of the eggs.