Such fluffy cakes My grandmother often spoiled me, baked them every week. How difficult it was to wait until they got a little cold … Now I’m preparing cakes for my relatives, which they are very happy about!
INGREDIENTS FOR THE TEST
- 500 ml of kefir any fat content.
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons l vegetable oil
- 500-550 g flour
- 50 g of butter
- salt to taste
- sausages or ham with cheese
- stewed mushrooms
- braised cabbage
- mashed potatoes
- cottage cheese with vegetables
1. Kefir Mix with soda (can not be extinguished).
Add the egg and vegetable oil.
2. Flour Sift and add to the liquid mass. Pour the soft dough.
If necessary, add a little more flour. It is acceptable for the dough to stick lightly to the hands.
Sprinkle with flour and, covered with a towel, set aside for 10 minutes.