Herring dishes They have become traditional in our holiday table. Take at least herring under a fur coat. It seems that without this salad the holidays will not take place at all.
But why not please the guests with something new and unusual?
We offer you a recipe herring with potatoes, What will be the highlight of the festive table.
- 10 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 herring
- 100 ml vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon. l mustard
- 1 lemon
- pomegranate seeds
- 2 bay leaves
- salt to taste
- To start, wash the potatoes well and cook in uniform. Add the salt and the bay leaf to the boiling water.
- While the potatoes are boiling, let’s make some herring. Cut the head, tail and fins of the fish. Also get rid of the bowels, remove the ridge and small bones. If you wish, the skin can also be removed.
- Peeled fillet cut into cubes.
- Finely chop the onion and add it to the herring.
- Now let’s make the dressing. Cut a lemon in half, squeeze the juice of one half. Mix with vegetable oil and mustard. Stir well.
- Herring of refueling fields.
- It’s time to make potatoes. Let it cool and peel it. Place the top and remove most of the core with a teaspoon.
- The potatoes were prepared, it remains to be filled with our filling.
- Now spread the potatoes on a plate and decorate with greens and pomegranate seeds. The dish is ready, you can serve!
This is how easy and simple it is to make an excellent snack of herring. Serve it for dinner or even at the Christmas table. This appetizer will not leave anyone indifferent.
Enjoy your meal!