Vascular diseases can not be by themselves, are associated with the manifestation of certain individual diseases of the body systems. Through the blood vessels it circulates throughout the body in a continuous state. Cardiovascular diseases include:
Types of boats
The ships are central and peripheral.
The central containers are divided into two types:
- Heart vessels
- Brain vessels.
They depend on the continuous supply of blood and oxygen supply to the cerebral cortex and the heart valves.
Diseases of the central vessels.
Coronary heart disease is a malfunction in the proper functioning of blood vessels.
Symptoms of the disease:
- Chest pains that extend to the scapula or left arm, pain in the neck and back
- Shortness of breath and difficult or uneven breathing
- Heart palpitations, arrhythmia.
- Upset in the heart.
If you do not go to a doctor in time, a heart attack can occur as a result of these symptoms. During the exam, a specialist will check your pulse, listen to your breathing and heartbeat, measure your body temperature, as well as your blood and blood pressure.
If at least one of these indicators has an abnormality, then the doctor will give a reference for an electrocardiogram, a blood test of a vein, and only then will it make a diagnosis and prescribe recommendations and treatment.
Ischemic vascular disease of the brain develops more frequently due to atherosclerosis (chronic arterial disease) and occurs in the elderly and the elderly.
Ischemic vascular disease of the brain.
- Frequent headaches, dizziness.
- Vision and hearing deteriorate.
- Difficult speech
- Loss of balance and coordination (occurs when walking), especially during sudden movements
- Impairment of memory
- Frequent insomnia at night.
After such symptoms, a stroke can occur.
When suffering from a stroke, the following effects may occur:
- Loss of consciousness (a person may fall into a coma for a long time)
- Change in sensitivity of the lower extremities and hands (paralysis).
- Talk difficult or confusing
- Mental irritations (apathy, depression).
In addition, in vascular diseases of the brain, neurodistonia can appear in its background.
Its symptoms are varied:
- Noise in the head and headaches.
- Weakness and pallor
- Pressure drops
- Rapid pulse, arrhythmia.
- Changes in the intestinal tract system (diarrhea or constipation)
- Nausea and loss of appetite.
- Slight fever.
Most people suffer from this disease, including children and adolescents. It manifests as a result of overwork and the transmission of an infectious disease.
In the doctor’s office, when examining and identifying any pathology, MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) is prescribed.
- Reduce physical stress in the body.
- Rational nutrition suitable for the regime, which includes fruits and vegetables.
- Medications prescribed by the treating physician for the nervous system.
- Infusions of herbs and herbal teas.
Causes of central vessel disease:
- Malnutrition, fast food and fast snacks.
- Bad habits (smoking and abuse of alcohol).
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Overweight and obesity
- High blood pressure.
Peripheral vessels, what is it?
The peripheral vessels are those of the lower extremities and the hands.
Peripheral vascular diseases
The main disease of the legs are varicose veins. Very often, varicose veins are inherited and mainly require surgical intervention to remove them.
For many people, varicose veins are considered the norm, varicose veins do not bother them.
But you can not neglect the treatment, as this can lead to serious complications. In the severe stages of varicose veins, an ulcer may form on the skin of the legs or in a severe case of gangrene, which is very difficult to cure in the future, therefore, to avoid such diseases, contact a specialist on time.
Causes of peripheral vascular disease
The reasons are similar to those of the central vessels.
More often, people who are sick are:
- He smokes for a long time and abuses alcohol.
- He suffers from diabetes
- People who are concerned about the frequent rise in blood pressure or falls from low to high or vice versa
- Those who are overweight and are obese.
Symptoms of varicose veins:
- Small red and purple cups in the shape of a cobweb or mesh on the skin of the legs
- Rapid fatigue of the leg
- Swelling of the lower limbs, which occur in the second half of the day.
In addition to the hereditary causes of the appearance of varicose veins, there may also be a load on the legs during sedentary occupations, the use of shoes with heels for women and a weight load during pregnancy.
Hemorrhoids are a complex form of varicose veins. Signs: pain in the anus, itching, bleeding after going to the bathroom.
Venous thrombosis occurs when an infection is introduced into a wound with varicose veins and there is acute pain in the lower extremity.
Venous thrombosis: formation of a blood clot with inflammation or violation of the venous wall.
Its signs are:
- Acute increase in edema of the leg.
- Acute pain
- Cyanosis and pale skin in sick places.
Aneurysmal protrusion of the venous artery associated with a decrease in elasticity and vascular tone.
- Weakness in the legs
- Intermittent tolerable pain
- Cyanosis, pallor, cold to the touch of the lesion.
Varicose veins of mild form or in the initial stage can be treated at home:
Common causes of vascular disease.
- Inflammatory processes and infectious diseases.
- Congenital malformations of certain body systems (inheritance)
- Changes in the strength and elasticity of the muscles (with age or weight loss, weight gain) due to this, the venous dilation of the veins occurs.
The symptoms of vascular disease
The appearance of vascular diseases contributes to such diseases:
- Several infections
- Heart failure
- Neurological diseases
- Hereditary diseases.
Prevention, diagnosis and treatment of vascular diseases.
The treatment is always carried out when the main causes of a particular disease that needs to be treated so that the vessels are cured are identified. Sometimes, depending on the degree of the disease, the treatment can last for years.