Lose weight: this is probably one of the most popular goals of most people involved in sports. They come to the gym to get a good figure, to see the dice so expected in the press, to strengthen their health, to become stronger and stronger. These objectives are pursued by the majority of students.
They go to the gym not for record results. And for this reason, recently, training has become so popular mainly at home.
After all, why spend extra money on a gym membership when everything you need to progress is at your fingertips? And you just need the following: a place to train with dumbbells and weights, as well as a gym mat. This requires only a small space of approximately 2 square meters and a place to work with dumbbells.
Surely that space can be found in your apartment! Virtually all people can train at home.
Then, let’s understand the following pressing problems. What are the exercises to lose weight for men at home? What type of weight loss exercise for men is the most effective at home?
What is the best set of exercises to train with weights and dumbbells at home? These and many other questions about how to exercise at home, you can get detailed answers below.
What can be included in the training program?
- Do mahi weights. Believe me, this is a very useful basic exercise and, at the same time, simple for the muscles of the back. In addition to the muscles of the spine, the biceps of the thigh and forearm are also well-charged. In addition, the rear delta feels. It can perform in a large number of repetitions, developing strength resistance. In addition, this exercise allows you to gain muscle mass, strengthen the previous muscles. Particularly popular Mahi won in this sport, as a crossfit. If you pay attention, almost all crossfitters do this exercise in their training complexes. On average, athletes can do 5-10 approaches with weights in a range of 10-30 repetitions each. If you want to gain muscle mass, we recommend that you do not perform more than 8-12 repetitions per approach.
- Make the inclination with the weight. This exercise is more focused on the muscles of the back, although the biceps of the hip become much stronger. A good way to unload a weak waist! Most important: observe safety precautions and do not move backward while bending with this projectile. Keep your back and shoulder blades under some tension. It is allowed to bend the knees slightly while lowering the projectile. Be very careful and observe the sensations in the lumbar spine. Perform 10 to 20 repetitions in 5-10 series. By the way, this exercise is not adequate to gain muscle mass. Rather, it is tonic. It is better to perform Romanian push and roll weights to gain weight instead of leaning with a weight.
- Romanian push. This is a push with the legs slightly bent. It works very well on the gluteal muscles and the biceps of the hip. The execution style is similar to the usual deadlift, but the load goes more to other muscle groups. In addition, the back is more involved in the work than the legs. We do 15-20 repetitions within three or four approaches. This exercise is very suitable to gain muscle mass. If you want to gain muscle mass, we advise you not to perform more than 10-15 repetitions per approach.
Men, of course, are easier to train than to maintain a diet, limited to food. But still, to lose weight and tone the body, having strengthened a muscular corset, you will have to carefully control nutrition and lead a healthy lifestyle. The best results can be achieved with a protein diet.
To lose weight, experts recommend that men include running, cardio and strength training in a series of workouts at home.
Each person can acquire shells as simple as weights and weights. And the exercises that can be done with weights and dumbbells are many.
You can diversify your workouts by changing one set of workouts from home to another from time to time.
Therefore, below is a series of exercises to train with weights and weights at home. It is best to do them in one or two days.
It is necessary to control the quality and speed of recovery after workouts. If you feel weak, then you should not practice this day.
And do not forget: each complex requires a preliminary warm-up.
Complex 1 for home training with weights and dumbbells:
- Squat with weights: 3-4 sets of 20 reps.
- Mahi weights: 3-4 sets of 20 repetitions.
- Tilt with weight: 3-4 sets of 20 repetitions.
- French bench press with dumbbell: 3-4 sets of 20 repetitions.
- Bench press with dumbbells: 3-4 sets of 20 repetitions.
Complex 2 for home training with weights and dumbbells:
- Heavy Romanian: 5-6 sets of 20 repetitions.
- Squatting with a dumbbell: 5-6 sets of 20 repetitions.
- Pullover with dumbbell: 5-6 sets of 20 repetitions.
To maintain health and fitness, it is not necessary to buy a subscription to an expensive gym. Simply have the simplest equipment at home and create your own complex with the best exercises.
This will be enough to achieve very good results for the athlete. But never forget the precautions when exercising with weights or weights.
It is easy to gain a trauma from your own stupidity, but you will have to recover after a long time. Believe me, do not check it on your own experience.
We want you to be friends with sports, lead a healthy lifestyle, eliminate all bad habits, enjoy every day and develop! Do not make hasty actions, which in the future you may regret. Better start changing right now.
It’s very easy: give up the excess and pull down. Make a choice in favor of your own well-being, development, happiness.
And sport will be your loyal friend and helper on this difficult road!