In the search for fast and effective weight loss results, many girls test the strength of the nervous system and try all kinds of exhausting diets.
The best way to lose weight and at the same time cleanse the body of harmful substances is considered a diet of buckwheat and kefir. How to combine these two products to obtain the desired figure in the scales and what are the basic principles of the method of weight loss in buckwheat porridge and kefir, consider below.
Buckwheat-kefir diet to lose weight.
In dietetics, there are two effective diets to lose weight: on the basis of buckwheat and on the basis of kefir. But since both feeding systems are considered too difficult to meet separately, it was decided to combine them.
In the complex of buckwheat with kefir to lose weight, saturation is achieved and the acceleration of metabolic processes is stimulated, cleaning the body.
The effective diet of kefir and buckwheat to lose weight is designed for 3, 7, 10 or 14 days. You can lose 4 to 12 kg, depending on your body and the selected duration of the method to lose weight.
It is recommended to repeat the fulfillment of this limited supply no earlier than three months after the expiration of the current.
There are three types of buckwheat and kefir diet. Let’s see which one is right for you:
- Classic option Diets include the use of ingredients in unlimited quantities. Buckwheat steamed at night, and in the evening dilute it with kefir.
- Fasting day in buckwheat and kefir it is recommended to make arrangements once a week. At the same time, you should follow a healthy diet on other days.
- The latest version of the diet – adding products to the two main ingredients. The list of allowed includes: dried apricots, plums, raisins, cabbage, carrots, honey, greens, apples and citrus.
Milk drink must be chosen Provided it is a low percentage of fat. Do not buy kefir one day in any case, if you have frequent cases of heartburn.
The three-day kefir is strictly contraindicated in case of increased stomach acidity.
Also, following this diet, you should To cook the buckwheat porridge correctly:
- order the cereal, rinse
- put in a pot and pour boiled water
- Wrap the pot with a warm towel and leave it overnight.
When completing the diet of kefir and buckwheat, every day should be introduced into the diet for one or two products. The first days are recommended to use soups and vegetable salads.
How to use buckwheat with kefir?
Although there are only two main ingredients, there are the rules, which one without fail You should stick to the diet of kefir and buckwheat to lose weight:
- to achieve the greatest effect, buckwheat should be used only in vapor form
- The shelf life of kefir should not exceed seven days, and the product itself should be 1 to 2.5 percent fat.
- Between meals it is recommended to drink clean water without gas.
- If you do not feel well, you should drink a cup of weak black tea with honey.
- In buckwheat porridge you can add lemon juice, soy sauce and garlic.
The porridge should be eaten 4-6 times a day, in small portions.
- Kefir should be taken 30 minutes before meals and 30 minutes after meals.
- The last meal is no later than 4 hours before bedtime.
A sudden transition from a diet to high-calorie harmful foods is fraught with serious negative consequences, one of which is the return of lost kilograms. Based on this, after completing the restricted diet mentioned above, nutritionists recommend following an adequate nutrition system.
Benefits and damage to the body.
These products can bring both a positive result, in the form of weight loss, and a negative one, associated with poor health. Before starting to eat in this food restriction, we will review its main advantages and disadvantages.
Buckwheat with kefir In the morning on an empty stomach. benefit and damage:
- improves the complexion
- rejuvenates the skin
- Cleanses the body of harmful substances.
- eliminates fat
- improves blood circulation
- eliminates skin rashes
- Improves the gastrointestinal tract.
- Improves the liver and pancreas.
- restores intestinal microflora
- relieves swelling
- calm the nervous system
- When you eat the same products for a long time, there is a high chance of breaks for unhealthy foods.
- intestinal disorders
- alteration of the digestive system
- Allergic reactions are possible
- Alimentary intolerance
- deterioration of the immune system
- exacerbation of chronic diseases.
Despite the many beneficial properties of the above products, not all are easily transferable. On this basis, the diet is strictly forbidden to a certain circle of people. Contraindications Buckwheat diets with kefir are the following:
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Disorders of the liver and pancreas.
- hemorrhoids and frequent constipation
- Allergy or food intolerance.
- Diseases of the urinary and biliary systems.
- the pregnancy
Menu for the week
The buckwheat and kefir diet is based on a menu consisting of only two products. On day 4-5 of the download week, the menu can be enriched with dishes of protein origin: boiled chicken fillet or low-fat cottage cheese.
You can also eat green apples.
Diet buckwheat with kefir – menu of the week.
- Breakfast: buckwheat, kefir.
- Lunch: buckwheat chops, milk drink.
- Dinner: buckwheat casserole, kefir.
- buckwheat bread, tea
- Steamed buckwheat pancakes
- Orange, fermented milk product.
- buckwheat, water or tea
- buckwheat, sour milk
- buckwheat, water.
- buckwheat bread and pancakes
- buckwheat, fermented milk product
- Buckwheat, vegetable salad or fruit without sugar.
- Porridge, Kefir, Cooked Egg
- buckwheat, cabbage, tea, bread
- Buckwheat, Vegetable Salad.
- buckwheat, kefir
- buckwheat, apple
- Buckwheat chops, banana.
- porridge, water
- porridge, kefir
- Buckwheat, tea or water.
For the diet of buckwheat-kefir, to lose weight and cleanse the body, it is recommended to use porridge cooked in water.
Buckwheat Diet with Kefir – Recipes:
- Go through 600 grams of buckwheat.
- then rinse well
- Fry in a pan for 2-3 minutes.
- pour boiling water
- Wrap the plate in a warm towel and leave it overnight.
- then divide the porridge into three equal portions.
- Enumerate and wash the buckwheat well.
- Pour 400-500 g of cereals liter of kefir.
- Cover the dish and refrigerate overnight.
- Pour the buckwheat with boiled water in a ratio of 1 to 2.
- Drain and boil the water again, boil
- Then wrap the dishes with buckwheat in a warm towel and let stand for 2-3 hours.
The buckwheat can be cooked empanadas, stews and pancakes. However, recipes for preparing the above dishes require the addition of additional ingredients such as eggs, flour, soy, tomatoes, broccoli.
All these ingredients in this diet are unacceptable, therefore, when using them, you will obtain less effective results.
Variety of diet of 10 days.
The buckwheat kefir diet for 10 days involves the result of losing weight of 7 to 12 kilograms. Regarding the compliance conditions of this technique, they are very simple:
- Buckwheat porridge should be prepared in advance, in the classic version, in the water, in a ratio of 1 to 2.
- The portions should not be more than 200 grams.
- The maximum consumption of kefir per day is one liter.
- The dairy product should be consumed half an hour before a meal or half an hour after each meal.
- Last meal – no later than 4 hours before bedtime
- Drinking two main products, it is recommended to drink a lot of non-carbonated water
- Green apples, green tea and herbal tea, dried fruit, honey, yogurt are allowed.
Menu for the buckwheat-kefir diet of the day to lose weight. for 10 days it looks like this:
- Breakfast: 200 grams of cereal with nuts.
- Lunch: buckwheat, green apple.
- Dinner: buckwheat and kefir.
This diet is strictly contraindicated for people with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
Buckwheat, apples and kefir.
Effective diet: buckwheat, apples and kefir promote rapid weight loss in a short period of time. Your menu will improve your metabolism, cleanse your body and lose weight.
However, this diet has a rule: apple-based dishes should never be eaten on an empty stomach, since these fruits contain a large amount of acid which, when consumed on an empty stomach, causes damage to the human gastrointestinal tract.
At the same time, apples have an excellent diuretic property, relevant to the body during the period of weight loss. The fruits can be eaten boiled, stewed, baked and raw.
The maximum period to comply with this menu for weight loss should not be more than two weeks.
Menu for the day Includes the following dishes:
- Breakfast: buckwheat, green tea.
- Lunch: baked apples and sour milk drink.
- Dinner: buckwheat with low-fat milk.
It is quite difficult to talk about the results of a nutrition system based on kefir and buckwheat, since everything depends on the will power of a person, preparation recipes and strict compliance with the rules. Each person can have completely different results.
Someone, who adheres only to a two-component menu, manages to lose up to 5 kilograms in a week and 10 kilograms in two weeks. Others, each day enriching the menu with various preparation recipes, manage to achieve even more surprising results: they lose up to 7 kg in a week and up to 12 kg in two.
The results of the buckwheat-kefir diet – before and after pictures: